User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 May 2003, 22:08   #1
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
Amsterdam Plans

Ok i'm off the the stoner capital of the world, Amsterdam. I'm planning on expanding on my choices of marajuana and mushrooms. Easiest way to do this is with a list I suppose so here's a list of what i've tried:

Weed:

Northern Lights
Silver Haze (fave)
Purple Haze
Orange Blossom
White Widow

Shrooms:

Hawaiian
Philosophers Stones (fave)

Any others that anyone would reccommend?
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:10   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Dr. Nick.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:16   #3
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
HI EVERYBODY!

oh and add blueberry to the list cos im smoking it atm.
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:39   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
B52
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:41   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this was a good idea
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:42   #6
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by DrNick
HI EVERYBODY!

oh and add blueberry to the list cos im smoking it atm.
You're how old?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 23:47   #7
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Amsterdam Plans

Quote:
Originally posted by DrNick
Ok i'm off the the stoner capital of the world, Amsterdam. I'm planning on expanding on my choices of marajuana and mushrooms. Easiest way to do this is with a list I suppose so here's a list of what i've tried:

Weed:

Northern Lights
Silver Haze (fave)
Purple Haze
Orange Blossom
White Widow

Shrooms:

Hawaiian
Philosophers Stones (fave)

Any others that anyone would reccommend?
I can only recommend to stay out of my way:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 23:55   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

now to allow a thread with an 18 year old begging for stoning tips or to delete it...hmmm
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 23:57   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i think you should meet up with sigrid and ask her for dope.
Unread 22 May 2003, 00:00   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
he likes dope and he is a dope!

lol irony lol
Unread 22 May 2003, 00:03   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Amsterdam Plans

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
I can only recommend to stay out of my way:P
Probably not much you can do against it
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:47   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I see the mods are getting slack.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:02   #13
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
u should test

ZeroZero, Crystal and ICE (send me some ice since it isn't avible here )

to come to mushrooms u never tryed the orginal mexican ones?

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote