User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 16:48   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Divs at work

Ive never been a fan of the clientele at the nightclub where i work part time, and its got to the stage where i just take the piss out of them now
To emphasise my point, a few weeks ago i drew on my hand with a black pen the double bar symboy that chris martin from Coldplay had on his own arm, in a show of support for one of my fav bands , whose album had just been released at the time.
Anyway at work the girls tries to chat me up, and im suspicious as soon as i see the gypsee style see through white skirt, with matching see through white top and fake tan.
But the Conversation proceeds as follows anyway

<NedGirl> Heh i love your tatoo what does it mean?
<Rinoa> Its to show support for my fav band coldplay
<Nedgirl> hmm havent heard of them before are you winding me up?
<Rinoa> *laughes* and pauses, hmm yeah sorry i was its a prison tattoo...
<Nedgirl> hmm you dont look like youve been in prison please just tell me what the tatto is for...
<Rinoa> OKay ill be honest with you we scan our hands to open the tills ( i make a scanning gesture on our card reader with my hand and she nods her head.
<Nedgirl> cool i havent seen that before.
<Rinoa> no its pretty new, its called biometrics.
<nedgirl> okay, anyway can i have your number
<Rinoa> Umm sorry im flattered but i have a girlfriend ( LIE)
<Nedgirl> Oh it wast for me it was for my mate over there (YEAH RIGHT U FILFY NEDETTE)

at this point she storms off and im sitting laughing looking at my obviously pen drawn on tattoo thinking wtf am i doing here. So to summarise dont ever come to this nightclub
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-