User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:10   #1
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Cross the road and DIE YOU BITCH

Coming soon to a street near YOU!

or this>?

Last edited by I Am Sword; 17 Sep 2003 at 15:26.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:16   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Im never walking on a road again!

:eek:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:18   #3
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

There's a car going around our town that has 'WAC' license plates.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:18   #4
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Im never walking on a road again!

:eek:
It's ok Snurx, your in the Brotherhood of the ***** so you can drive the killing machine
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:32   #5
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Peep-Peep

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:04   #6
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

Does the link actually work?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:05   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Sword
Does the link actually work?

nope
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:05   #8
I Am Grimble
lol

No

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:07   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Worked for me. Earlier.

Not now.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:09   #10
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

does this?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:10   #11

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cross the road and DIE YOU BITCH

Quote:
Could you please get some decent hosting?
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:10   #12
I Am Grimble
lol

that worked

but can this thread be a petition for a :ginger: smiley instead?

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:10   #13
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

or this>?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 17:41   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Nope, nope, nope. It simply doesnt work. Sort your life out, sinner.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 17:49   #15
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

this?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 17:50   #16
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

Re: Cross the road and DIE YOU BITCH

Quote:

or this>?
or this?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 17:56   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Those ones work swordy
Don't run any 's over, will you?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:34   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
None work

get some decent hosting ef es!! Even geocities works better!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:41   #19
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
They seem to only work for a short time period.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:43   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Get a job.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:44   #21
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
its a close up picture of a pergeout pergeuot perge

that french car

with

Quote:

SI DYB
for the number plate and you can see sword himself in car reflection.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:21   #22
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
swordeh

see pm-age
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:43   #23
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

got the pm thx, try this bugga

Yahoo host them, i think when i log out of yahoo, maybe they dont work?

and well done Nusselt, you can see me in the reflection
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:46   #24
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/302e5...H8Fa_Av.eBe_7T

or try that

uhh or this:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/302e5...Y7Ga_AByEWVuAd
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 21:50   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Send me the file somehow, and i will host it for you!

\o/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote