User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:37   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Games download

Are there any good free games to download anymore?

Am thinkning along the lines of Legend of Mana or whatever it was called.

Ta.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:38   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
uplink used to be free
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:41   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
uplink used to be free
it's not anymore
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:47   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Half Life
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:53   #5
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans of Steel

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:07   #6
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Half Life
half life is free?

i actually have a legit copy somewhere on CD but can't find it
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:15   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i seem to find legit copys of games(full box, manuals, proper cds), i dunno where they come from i know i didn't buy them, but yet i have them, (all these r actually found in my room)

\o/

things like

halflife(with the op forces thing)
AoE2
UT
Unreal(with the expantion)
tachyon (i actually have 2 copys of this for some reason)
crimson skys (i actually have 2 copys of this for some reason)
rollcage stage 2

Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:16   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
which genres you like?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:18   #9
Ragnarak

RTS but i'd give anything a go at the minute
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:23   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
rts?!

i could give you the links to donkey kong rumble and super mario land, you know for the good old times

http://www.2cool4me.de/inc2_download.php?id=2

http://www.2cool4me.de/inc2_download.php?id=1

click on 'download now'

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:25   #11
Ragnarak

retro
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:06   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
uplink used to be free
When? I dont think it was ever free; maybe a BETA version was free or something, but I dont recall the finished one that they started selling on their website being free.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.

Last edited by Pyr0 MK III; 3 Sep 2003 at 18:14.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:13   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You mean like abandonware?

I would personally get a lot of roms, but i don't think they're "free" yet. Of course, i don't think anybody cares or anything, and they're easy to get hold of, althought i've lost all my links

Just google around! Oh, and SNES is the !
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote