User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:23   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What TV show would you ressurect?

If you could bring back one TV show for one more series, what would it be?

I think the adam and joe show, but i expect to hear a lot of buffys and TFI fridays.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:27   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Porridge
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:27   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
gargoyles
the tick
seinfeld
larry sanders
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:28   #4
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Button Moon
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:28   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Farscape

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:34   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Adam and Joe were hilarious, but they'll probably have another show soon. I hope.

I would bring back "Jim'll Fix It"
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:41   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Adam and Joe were hilarious, but they'll probably have another show soon. I hope.

I would bring back "Jim'll Fix It"
they do, adam and joe do tokyo. its great, but not quite as good as their old show

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:45   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
transformers
knightmare
er, the list could go on and on really...
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:46   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Baywatch
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:52   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
dark skies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12321321412412412412
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:58   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
mysterious cities of gold (constant speculation of a sequel but we'll see)

dogtanion
MASK

basically all the good manly cartoons of the 80s early 90s He-Man, MASK, Bravestar etc

none of this pansy japenese fairyhippy pokemon crap. Pikachu, pikachu my hairy arse.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:00   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
dark skies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12321321412412412412

but it wasnt actually going anywhere????????
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:03   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
- MacGyver
- Samurai Pizza Cats
- Thundercats
- Batman (The TV show with Adam West)
- Studio Nonsens (dutch sketch show)
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:04   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Ox-tails

i mean common, gay lord the gorilla. Fcking Genius.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:07   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
- Samurai Pizza Cats

who do you call when you want some pepperoni?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:16   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
but it wasnt actually going anywhere????????

pfft, it had just gotten good.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:22   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

can i also add

Bucky O'Hare

and in a slightly limpwristed way the animals of farthing wood although i only ever watched the first series when they got to farthing wood. I saw a bit of the further ones but not consistently, how did it end?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:24   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hardball

Some late night buddy-cop show from the states with John Ashton and a long haired freak of nature called Kochanski or something.

It rocked a helluva lot. As did "SledgeHammer" with David Rasche.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:27   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Duckman.

(TFI Friday? wtf, who in their right mind would suggest that. No-one, that's who.)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:33   #20
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Porridge and Dr. Who.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:38   #21
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
knightmare

oh, and spellbinder (a little known australian-made 'adventure' series that i bet nobody has seen )

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:39   #22
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
knightmare
Here's your chance!
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:41   #23
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
knightmare
that's still being shown on sky, was on earlier

tho would be weird now with all the VR and CG stuff
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:44   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh, and spellbinder (a little known australian-made 'adventure' series that i bet nobody has seen )
I have.. and err.. lord almighty hell no, please don't even contemplate resurrecting that thing

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:48   #25
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
button moon
trap door
transformers
thundercats
danger mouse
finger mouse
Bucky O'Hare
Samurai Pizza Cats
Farscape
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:14   #26
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
DON'T FORGET YOUR TOOTHBRUSH!!!!!!!!
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:20   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Fraggle Rock
the Muppet Show
Transformers (not the gay newish one)
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:22   #28
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
I have.. and err.. lord almighty hell no, please don't even contemplate resurrecting that thing

=[DJ Bass]=
Heheh, i'd probably hate it now i'm older, but i missed the last 2 episodes and never got to see how it concluded.
Which annoyed me somewhat

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:28   #29
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Clangers

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:34   #30
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Baddiel and Skinner talking about football, as they should be
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 22:00   #31
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
"Baldric, get me another roll of film"

Blackadder.

or

Goodness Gracious Me

Classics
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 22:34   #32
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oh i almost forgot.
"Full House - the later years"
DJ becomes a crackwhore, Stephanie becomes a slut, Michelle does drugs, and Joey finally admits that he's gay.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 22:43   #33
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
As did "SledgeHammer" with David Rasche.
I know the Rasche family pretty well. His son, August and I used to be involved in a lot of the same activities a couple years ago. His dad's mild-mannered, I just never caught on to the fact his dad was in a lot of movies until I saw his dad in "The Big Tease" when I asked my mom "Isn't that August's dad?" and she's all "Yeah. Didn't you know he was an actor?"

I felt incredibly stupid. :/

Since then I've seen a few of his movies, and I'm still surprised to see the range of characters he's played.

Anyway, I'd resurrect X-Men and Family Guy. I'd say Ninja Turtles, but someone already did try it, and it was depressingly bad.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 22:44   #34
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
The Simpsons
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 23:04   #35
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
McGyver
Farscape
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 23:10   #36
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I change my vote.

CHiPs
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 23:29   #37
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Baddiel and Skinner talking about football, as they should be
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 23:31   #38
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Just remembered one

Catchphrase (with original host)
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 00:01   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fantasy Football League
Catchphrase with Roy Walker
The Crystal Maze (with Reckless Rick O' Brien)
Bullseye with Jim Bowen

In terms of comedy there are far too many classic comedies to mention.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 00:06   #40
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Rentaghost!!!!!!!!!!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 00:40   #41
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bad Influence
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 01:37   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

this far without futurama / family guy? (i only briefly scanned)

Unread 13 Jul 2003, 01:44   #43
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Crystal Maze.

Sliders.

Quantum Leap.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 04:28   #44
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
both as far as I'm aware are still being produced, esp futurama that's only new ffs.

Quote:
Heheh, i'd probably hate it now i'm older, but i missed the last 2 episodes and never got to see how it concluded.
Which annoyed me somewhat
They still show re-runs every now and then.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 05:10   #45
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
BEASTIES!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 06:13   #46
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Anyway, I'd resurrect X-Men and Family Guy.
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
both as far as I'm aware are still being produced, esp futurama that's only new ffs.
Unfortunately, as of the latest edition of Newsweek magazine (on my work's shelves), Family Guy isn't in any production stage. It has found a rerun home in Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" showcase line, and apparently has higher ratings than David Letterman and Jay Leno. Cartoon Network's higher ups are trying to get FG creator Seth MacFarlane to produce more episodes (some 48 exist, with a 49th un-aired from what I remember in the article), but he's currently tied up in producing another project at the moment.

We can only hope Family Guy is resurrected. \o/
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 08:34   #47
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Rentaghost!!!!!!!!!!
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 08:54   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hooray, i didnt know they started producing futurama again. this thread has made me the happy.

Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:01   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Fantasy Football League
Yes.

ps.

I didn't think Futurama was being created still. As I recall, they produced 5 seasons before it was cancelled. We're on the 5th on Sky as things stand.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 15:51   #50
Bizarro
Turbojugend

Bizarro is an unknown quantity at this point
Married With Children!