User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:23   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Library etiquette - picking up people?

Is it by far possible to pick up people at a library?

Because there's a foxy blonde 4´ a clock, distance 30 feet, from me here. A very foxy one.

If it is possible, I am taking suggestions for good library one-liners and pick up lines.

Thank you.

I should SO get a life.

**** it.

ps.

hurry up, she won't be there forever.

pps.

if you don't, I'll have to start reading the bloody CX parapsychology sourcebook again, and you know that's not good for my mental stability.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:41   #2
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
'hi, whatcha reading?' wait what she says.. if convo doesnt go on its course from there just go shoot yourself.

ofc remember to introduce yourself unless she knows ya name.

mut jos oot antisosiaalinen paska niin en oikeen voi auttaa
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:45   #3
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
to point out i find it rather easy to converse with chix as i'm in a class with me and 20'ish girls. damn shudda taken that processtechnics instead of this chemistry side.. tho otherwise it's rather nice.

oh and pickup lines suck goat. ;/
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 09:08   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
"Would you like to go visit the paleontology section with me?"
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 10:55   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
'you know that the kamasutra is actually a muslim book?'
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 11:22   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i was wondering if you wanted to go get a coffee?

Learnt anything yet?

Ive been here for the past 2 hours and ive learnt nothing. How bout you?

etc

Or what would be much much better is if you recognised the book shes reading and 'crack a joke'.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:14   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i work in a library, i'm not allowed to chat up the customers
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:25   #8
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
yes but ur wierd so its for their safety

Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:26   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
My mate is allowed to chat up customers... only when:
  • He fetches a book from the shelves
  • They come up to him at the helpdesk

Maybe it's my area.

On the topic though, I know someone (well not that well enough) who works a few metres away from me & I need to ask her out.

I'll just go for the "do you want to go out for a pizza?"
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:29   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i can talk to them, and kind of chat them up, and if i see them ouside work then i can do something about it. But if i ever actaully asked someone out while i was at work i would probably get a warning
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 15:05   #11
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
kiss her and if she starts to protest put a finger to her lips and say 'silence in the library at all times'
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 15:47   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Smirn0ff Ic3
kiss her and if she starts to protest put a finger to her lips and say 'silence in the library at all times'
Put a knife to her back and say 'Meet me @ then pub @ 8 or i wil mulil8 u'

THEN put a finger to her lips when she starts to protest or call the police.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 16:00   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i was wondering if you wanted to go get a coffee?

Learnt anything yet?

Ive been here for the past 2 hours and ive learnt nothing. How bout you?

etc

Or what would be much much better is if you recognised the book shes reading and 'crack a joke'.
I think we are on the same level Jammy.

And you deserve a double threatment for even bothering to repeat yourself. Actually, you could sticky my 'Learn to get dates in 10 minutes' thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote