User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 13:59   #1
Eidron
The Harsh Light of Day

Eidron is an unknown quantity at this point
UK and rocket launchers

Is it legal to own an inert LAW tube in England? I know that deactivated pistols are legal (atm).

You'll never see me but I am everywhere
Eidron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 14:02   #2
Idi

i think its ok

i mean, they let you own inert tanks ffs
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 14:04   #3
Eidron
The Harsh Light of Day

lol i forgot about that. A tank is a little outta my price range though .

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 15:29   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my dad's school had an armoury. It contained several rocket launchers and rifles innumerable.

Plus machine guns.

Plus corresponding ammo.

How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:35   #5
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
did your dad live in cuba or afghanistan or perhaps iraq?
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:40   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No, although it was in Hertfordshire...
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:51   #7
Eidron
The Harsh Light of Day

Lol...I live in Hertfordshire. Would this school be connected with the army in some way? lol

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:19   #8
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
my school was just boring, around 80 rifles and 5 LSW's

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:52   #9
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
i played with a LAW 80 once, i didn't fire it tho.
all i know is that the SA80A2 rocks, and nobody can take that away from me.

all in all, buy a deactivated A1, they'll sell 'em for not much if a cadet unit is cloasing down near you.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:19   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
not sure how they do things over here, but things get touchy over here on certain items, like spent rockets..the tubes are supposed to be destroyed (we used to run them over with a tank or very large truck).

While possessing one won't necessarilly get you in trouble, they might ask a whole lot of questions.

oh and the SA80 is complete crap.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:29   #11
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha inert weapons nice I wouldn't mind have the tank tho I seen some drive around a yellow tank around london last time I went over there. other than that I don't see the point of an inert weapon
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:49   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
My uni tests weapons for the government so I can get all the spent stuff for free if I ask for it.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:59   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
My uni tests weapons for the government so I can get all the spent stuff for free if I ask for it.
How sure are you on this? It all has to be accounted for normally, to quote..."I have no live rounds or empty cases in my posession sir!".
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:53   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
How sure are you on this? It all has to be accounted for normally, to quote..."I have no live rounds or empty cases in my posession sir!".
Don't forget to stand to attention.

Though the amount of times I've found a bunch of empty cases in my pocket is innumerable. No live rounds as of yet though \o/
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 03:09   #15
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
my mate has a tank*

*its not actually a tank tho its one of those 6 wheeled apc amphibious jobbys, great fun
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 03:23   #16
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
This d0de I met has a tank...tho it shoots paintballs
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote