User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:43   #1
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past
PA Mirc Script

This is s project so dont start poking me.
So i thought a PA mirc script would be a good idea.Not sure if anyone tryed or made one b4 so heres mine :
This script is designed for all Planetarion players wich will make their lives easyer in planyng the game.
This scripts allows you to do lots of things from your mirc client.
Sounds
After long search i finaly found some nice wavs for the script wich i hope you will find very funny and fitting

Highlight
Another good part is the highlight words.U can find there highlight for "Defence" and "Incoming" with a wav ofc
wich will help you hear when defence is needed or when someone yells you have incoming

Mouse
Some clicking options have been modified for all those of you who use notify and not only.For example
if you double click a nick on the notify list it will query that nick.If u double click on a query window
it performs a whois of that person
Now if you double click on the status window your notify list gets refreshed

Colors
The colors have been selected so that every text can be read very easly by everyone

Aliases
Ive done some aliases to help you lazzy guys make things faster and easyer:
/bcalc - opens pilkara battlecalc
/pilkara - opens pilkara main page
/login - opens PA login page
/forums - opens PA forums page
/manual - opens PA manual page
/stats - opens PA stats page
/portal - opens PA portal
/run (type something) - opens a page u want
/l (then fill out ur username and password) - logs you in to your pnick

Perform
The dcc ignore has been put on perform for all networks to prevent others from using the Crash script on you
You will also be prompted to enter your pnick username/pass when connecting to netgamers irc server
After you have been connected the client automaticly joins #planetarion.Incase you dont like that you
can easly remove it : options>connect>options/perform>netgamers and delete the line /j #planetarion

Notify List
Ive added the nicks of the PA team ppl on the notify list and ofc my nick incase you have problems/questions
about the script.

Pop Ups
Command Menu
There you can find some of the aliases so instead of typing u can click.Have a look and be amaized :P
Channel
This will come in handy for all of you who will be making defence calls
Now instead of typing all those big texts asking for defence you can just click few times or push a few keys
Query
These pop ups are very usefull when pm-ing a DC with your ships for a def call
From now on no need to type wha u got , just make some clicks and fill in the number of ships u have.East as pie.
I am opend for suggestions.If u think something is wrong or something more can be added reply here and ill see what i can do,
U can find the thingy here : http://vgn.lihas.de/thundercat/PAScript.rar ( thx _are_ for hosting it )
Remember this is just a project so im tryng to make it as better and cooler as possible
Now suggest and express ur feelings about it :P
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:05   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA Mirc Script

Nice one ThunderCat, when I move into my house I will be using those 24/7

furball
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 01:53   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCat
Not sure if anyone tryed or made one b4 so heres mine
There was an entire version of PA mIRC, called pIRC at one point.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 06:58   #4
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
There was an entire version of PA mIRC, called pIRC at one point.

There where 2 in the past pIRC and wormhole.
Both had a lot of nice features in it, its a shame they are no longer updated.
If you want 1 of em to see the extra features you know where you can find me TC
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 18:17   #5
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ive done some changes to it so version 1.02 is out

-Modifed:
-Channel pop ups:
-Stats:
-added PC stats wich shows your PC stats
-added Network stats wich shows your network stats
-added Irc Power Stats wich shows your power on the server
-added Personal stats wich show your personal stats
-Create aliases:allows you to crate your onw aliases from a pop up(no need to go to aliases menu)
-Polling : u can now make polls in channels
-Text effect : alters your text to look a bit more fun
-Added advertise option so u can show everyone that you are using PA-Script
-Query pop ups:
-Added text effects
-Added stats
-Added alias creation menu

-Fixed:
Sounds added in their own folder
Pictures added in their own folder
Small quit text modifications

-Soon to come:
Query/Channel pop ups wich will allow you to view the stats of each ship

All these new thingys have been taken out of the old and outdated wormhole script (unkown author)

Wich can be found here : http://vgn.lihas.de/thundercat/PAScript-1.02.rar