User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 23:22   #1
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Jury Duty

I was looking through my mail, and found a notice for Jury Duty. This is the 4th time in the past 8 years that I have received this notification. Luckily I've not been called the previous 3 times, but I'm debating as to whether or not I should just throw it away, or do my civic duty.

I guess the worse that would happen is that I show up for the 50 bucks you get for appearing, and then get told to go home because I don't think any defence lawyer's going to want a juror with a degree in legal office administration who's worked in a law office for a short period of time in the last year or so.

So, what do you guys think I should do, toss the notification, or be a good citizen and show up?

Edit: I doubt putting I'm an HC for an Alliance on an online game is going to suffice for valid reasoning for dismissal.