User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 May 2006, 00:31   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So Yahwe

Why the anonymous neg rep on the post about the death of my mother ?

What sort of sad **** are you exactly ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:55   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So Yahwe

maybe he thinks you shouldn't have posted about the death of your mother :/
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:58   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
maybe he thinks you shouldn't have posted about the death of your mother :/
I figured, but I would love to know his reasoning behind it.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:59   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Plus it really really annoyed me which come to think of it is probably the reaction he wanted.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 May 2006, 01:08   #5
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I would say regardless to wether or not he thought vaio should post that topic, it was in the worst taste ever to neg rep him.

What little respect I have for him has vanished.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 01:10   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

He supposedly did the same for me for my reply in your thread.

"the word 'gay' is not an insult. yahwe."

I've pos+ you Vaio to show some <3
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:52   #7
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

if you expect maturity, logic, or empathy from yahwe you're sadly mistaken.

He's a twat, write him off. It was a crap thing of him to do, but at least it was him, and not anyone else - otherwise we'd have another poster as atrocious as yahwe on the forums
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:03   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe he wanted you to post a thread complaining about it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:13   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Attention Seeking++
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:18   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The mods often give out who reps who. Yahwe once PM'd me because I anonymously neg repped him and a mod then told him, for instance.

In either case, I don't really see what good can come of this thread. We're all pricks, I think this is recognised, let's move on.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:24   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you know which person mentioned in this thread can't move on?
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:24   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In the words of Jesus

'wasnt me'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:26   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nor I, I asked everyone not to do it ages ago and I haven't done it since
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:29   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Do you know which person mentioned in this thread can't move on?
Me. I'm still pissed off that Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn't on TV anymore and I refuse to progress with my life.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:30   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So Yahwe

It's like the Da Vinci Code, this.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:31   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's like the Da Vinci Code, this.

Utterly pointless?!
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:32   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Utterly pointless?!
Basically a rehash of something we've seen many times before.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:33   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Me. I'm still pissed off that Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn't on TV anymore and I refuse to progress with my life.
I hear all the faggots have moved onto Lost now. Mabye you could find a place in their big homo tent.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:33   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Me. I'm still pissed off that Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn't on TV anymore
Why? The last 4 series were pretty awful, or mediocre at best.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:34   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I hear all the faggots have moved onto Lost now. Mabye you could find a place in their big homo tent.
Lost was briefly interesting until the formula of the episodes became dull, and it became clear that an enormous amount was just going to be ignored, explanation wise.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:36   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Utterly pointless?!
Fighting is the only way to resolve these kinds of issues.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:38   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Series Five was very good in my opinion (I realise you disagree).

Four, Six and Seven weren't very good overall but still had moments which made it worth watching (Once More, Restless, Conversations with...etc).

And Lost is still quite good / enjoyable although it's obviously utterly stupid and contrived.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:41   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But it's the memory of the first three series that always kept the love for Buffy burning in my heart The remaining 4 series were good for that reason (there were 7 right?). Anyway, it's not as if they suddenly became awful, or ever were, series 4-7 were just marked out from the other three by not being brilliant. They were still good telly.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:44   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And Lost is still quite good / enjoyable although it's obviously utterly stupid and contrived.
I agree, Lost is very strong through the sheer innovativeness of the storyline, even if it's as contrived as a school being built on a gateway to Hell. Character development is superb, as are the links between characters building up to them all boarding the plane. Spotting another character turning up in another character's flashback adds that je ne sais quoi that makes Lost one of the best series I've ever watched.

Jakiri, are you watching the latter half of season 2 (USA/download) or did you stop watching during season 1? The UK's just started season 2, for clarification.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:48   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I'm still waiting for them to explain why they don't just rush 'the Others' since they have a bunch of guns (or at least, Sawyer does) and there are at least 5 or 6 characters who have experience of killing people / generally being ninjas.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:50   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
They were still good telly.
"Good telly" is average telly. Unless it's something actually exceptional, in some way or another, I have far too many other things to watch or do or read to bother with it. At this very moment, The Demolished Man is waiting to be devoured; Bad Education is sitting by my computer with a twinkle in its eye and Grim Fandango is waving from the bookshelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I agree, Lost is very strong through the sheer innovativeness of the storyline
I didn't find it anything special, although I find, by and large, that most stories people call innovative have already been done to death by early to mid 20th century science fiction of one kind or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Jakiri, are you watching the latter half of season 2 (USA/download) or did you stop watching during season 1? The UK's just started season 2, for clarification.
I forget where I was, I stopped watching with any regularity a month or two ago.
Unread 17 May 2006, 16:59   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for them to explain why they don't just rush 'the Others' since they have a bunch of guns (or at least, Sawyer does) and there are at least 5 or 6 characters who have experience of killing people / generally being ninjas.
Watch up to episode 21.
Unread 17 May 2006, 17:52   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Aye, thanks for deleting a perfectly valid discussion which people apparently were rather engaged by. Fookin' brilliant work, that is.
Unread 17 May 2006, 18:44   #29
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Posting threads about rep is shit.
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:50   #30
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Yahwe has an overwhelming urge to share his misery with the rest of the world.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:53   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
if you expect maturity, logic, or empathy from yahwe you're sadly mistaken.

He's a twat, write him off. It was a crap thing of him to do, but at least it was him, and not anyone else - otherwise we'd have another poster as atrocious as yahwe on the forums
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:28   #32
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Posting threads about rep is shit.
I think this thread is more about The Shit than the rep.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:38   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Can you stop deleting stuff on a forum which you don't even officially moderate, megla?

Ta.
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:43   #34
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

maybe hes doing that thing people do by being so shit and mean he thinks hes cool and gets a kick out of upsetting and making people angry, a la Sunday8pm or idler.

We can only hope he pushes his luck to the point of being banished from GD forever.

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:46   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

This thread was better before some nonce deleted some of the posts.
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:51   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can undelete them for you, Darian, but I think it's a moderating faux pas to reverse a fellow mod's prior decision, no matter how arbitrary or seemingly bizzare it may be.
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:07   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

FAUX PAS AWAY!
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:11   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Rankin has given me license to reverse, and Dante has got midly irritated.

undelete ahoy!
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:22   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

we all know it was the right thing to do
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:35   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"Good telly" is average telly. Unless it's something actually exceptional, in some way or another, I have far too many other things to watch or do or read to bother with it. At this very moment, The Demolished Man is waiting to be devoured; Bad Education is sitting by my computer with a twinkle in its eye and Grim Fandango is waving from the bookshelf.
Good telly becomes great telly when you have an emotional interest in the characters built up through three series of excellent telly. Oh, and when I watch telly I don't waste my time because at the same time as I am I'm posting on forums, playing go, reading a novel, and writing a novel. Well, maybe not quite, but the point is that simultaneous consumption of different types of media makes the whole idea of me "wasting my time" far more bearable and "other things to do" becomes meaningless when you are doing them anyway

Although I should mention that I haven't actually watched buffy for years, meh
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:11   #41
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
*MINI PLOT SPOILER*

Sawyer loses his gun to the others

*SPOILER OVER*

As to why they didnt rush them before, maybe they didn't know where they were, how many, did they have guns? etc.

Or it could just be another loose end in a mediocre american drama series. Like how the plan broke in two and crash landed on a big island with very few people killed in the crash. Oh and why was the engine still going round etc.
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:18   #42
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know speaking of good tv, imagine if you could peek + vid and have it as a .com. with maybe www. in front of it and minus the +, imagine the possibilities of watching thundercats, lost and desperate housewives all decent quality and without faffing around with toerrents and downloading. The futures bright the futures orange
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:48   #43
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Discussions involving Lost , Buffy , X-Files , or any other intolerably shit US TV series marks out those involved as potential paedo's with absoloutely no life.

Here endeth the lesson.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:53   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only a paedophile would accuse other people of being paedophiles.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:08   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Although I should mention that I haven't actually watched buffy for years, meh
Well, it did finish years ago. Although if you didn't watch series 6 and 7, then maybe you haven't realised quite how bad they are.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:19   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I gave Lost a chance with the first series, and it did quite well on the basics. But when they kept going "FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AND WHY THIS IS THIS" and then they never really revealed anything, but instead made the whole situation more ambiguous it just pissed me off.

You know they'll never have a proper finish to Lost, and the formula of just concentrating on one character an episode (and occasionally throwing other characters in for good measure into their past) does get boring.

I gave up on it for the 2nd series
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:19   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
those involved as potential paedo's with absoloutely no life.
Hmmm...don't you live on the Isle of Man? Also...
Quote:
Football Manager 06 (online only)
World of Warcraft (lvl 60 priest , lvl 16 druid , lvl 11 warrior , lvl 19 Orc BG Twink).
Quote:
It could be worse, I could spend 6 hours a day trying to improve my PVP ranking in World of Warcraft ...... oh shit, I do that twice a week
Quote:
I create stress by playing it now. Im far too competitive in the online clans.
Quote:
Yes , im now a staff writer for the bootroom on SIGames.Com.
Finally, I resent that "potential" remark.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:44   #48
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Only a paedophile would accuse other paedophiles of being paedophiles.
Fixed.
Unread 18 May 2006, 19:56   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Fixed.
Is that some sort of code?
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:41   #50
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
maybe hes doing that thing people do by being so shit and mean he thinks hes cool and gets a kick out of upsetting and making people angry, a la Sunday8pm or idler.

We can only hope he pushes his luck to the point of being banished from GD forever.
Can you stop pretend like you speak on behalf of everyone? Even Buddah wants you thrown out a windows, buddy