User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 20 May 2009, 21:45   #1
Diggler

Diggler is an unknown quantity at this point
Newish to Planetarion.

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. Didn't know whether to put it in General or Alliance Recruitment. Oh well.

I’m looking to get into Planetarion. I have played PA before. I’ve also gone over all the guides and what not so I feel that I know how to go about most things. I also understand that setting my alarm clock to get up at 3 in the morning is pretty much just the way things will be for me (luckily that’s usually when I’m getting home at night anyway lol). But I’m definitely no expert and would for sure need some help on the finer aspect of things.

I'm mostly posting this because I would like to hop in right now. The issue is that I don't much care to get in unless I can get into an alliance. But since it’s the middle of the round, and I'll pretty much be a weakling, I don't want to be a dead weight on anyone. However I would like to get the experience under my belt. So my question is pretty much whether or not it's worth an alliances time to have me around so far into a round.

Let me know what ya think. Thanks.
Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 22:50   #2
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newish to Planetarion.

Look at it from your point of view. You're probably going to learn more about it later on since people are so active they'll always be on hand to help you get your planet set up for the first 200 ticks or so. That way when it comes to next round you have a better idea of how you should start.

You want to join a training alliance, and one thats actively recruiting. I know we (F-crew) are always recruiting but i know there are a lot of other allies that are more than helpful to new players.

I also hear ROCK and ToF are good in the way of helping players learn the game, or old players relearn the changes. Orbit also have very approachable HC/BC's Good luck!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"

Last edited by [DW]Entropy; 20 May 2009 at 22:56.
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 11:37   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

welcome to PA (again) i dropped you a pm on here with some helpful information etc. Feel free to look it over, any questions etc find me on irc

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:57   #4
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

you can speak to me on irc or mail me here id also consider recruiting you for remainder of round to teach you a few things as we always open for new recruits to help teach if you willing to be active we do not care too much for super ranks this round as its our alliances first round we just getting setup

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2009, 13:59   #5
lday86
Hells Fury HC

lday86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you ever decide and joing an alliance, just out of interest?