User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 3 Feb 2009, 18:24   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Favourite PA player

Someone who came into your galaxy channel and you were SO excited and pleased they had landed in your Gal, wether it be for their quick wit, or awsome pa skill. Who at the start of each round must you have had in bp.

Im not sure really, but ive played with some great people over my times, dreis for example would be fun to have ingal every round. But id say my fav pa player would probably be tobbe, played in ally and gals with him, great guy, great pa player

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2009, 18:28   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Favourite PA player

Mista, was so cool to wake up to find bcalcs of all my incs and him dc'ing my incs each time I had incs, plus he was so emo that it was funny.
Unread 3 Feb 2009, 19:02   #3
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

jerome is my idol.
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 00:20   #4
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Code:
(14:22:34) (@Zeyi) Centronic
(14:22:36) (@Zeyi) OMFG
(14:22:38) (@Zeyi) OMG
(14:22:40) (@Zeyi) OMFG
(14:22:43) (@Zeyi) OMG
(14:22:45) (@Zeyi) OMFG
(14:22:52) (@Zeyi) I THINK I CAME
(14:25:38) (@Centronic) LUL
(14:25:44) (@Zeyi) hai
When centronic entered my gal. 'nuff said.
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 02:41   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Kaplan. Least active player ever in alliance, but hilarity always ensued when he opened his mouth.
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 15:13   #6
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Damnation/Mortis

Fun guy, never seemed to leave the computer... nothing more relaxing than that

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 17:52   #7
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Well what i remember the best was round 27 when eksero "re-started" in my gal under a shitty fakenick

He took over the DCing ingal which had been breaking my backs with sleepless nights for 450 ticks and 6 days a week. I was getting really really tired.

And ofc he did awesome work!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 18:35   #8
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly THESTOOM
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 20:39   #9
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Would have to be a guy i was in ToF with called Furby around r17-r18, we drove the Officers to distraction with constant pratting about. He wasn't a great player though, arguably worse than me.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 03:46   #10
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

BAnana, from vision has got to be my favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 03:55   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

ElAlan.

Celtic fan, Scotsman, good lad.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 09:43   #12
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

For me personally bread| has to be up there, he is just an awesome gal mate and puts a lot into the gal making everyones life easier.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 11:06   #13
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

hk. he's very entertaining.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 14:12   #14
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road

sum fella called three ones came in my galaxcy

it was dead good
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 15:31   #15
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
hk. he's very entertaining.
So close but yet so far

My fav would have to be Veil007 and if i have to pick a real (wo)man, DemonatrX
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 15:33   #16
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

I could say Hellkicker, but that would be a lie...
hmm Lockhead or Daku then i guess
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 15:41   #17
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

tobbe and my bp this round
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:04   #18
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
I could say Hellkicker, but that would be a lie...
hmm Lockhead or Daku then i guess
FINE i don't want to be in your gal either (defleech)
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:06   #19
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

HellKicker, im #3 on your "norwegian pa players i want to ****" list, right after elviz and bobo, just admit it <3
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:17   #20
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
HellKicker, im #3 on your "norwegian pa players i want to ****" list, right after elviz and bobo, just admit it <3
Actually, there are a few more in front of you. Even HaNzI. And that says a lot tbh =/
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 19:01   #21
Foxman

thats not what u told me infront of the fireplace last night! RAWR!
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 19:46   #22
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

pingu

exiled in my gal in r21 and saved my ass on numerous occasions.
and pretty much find it to be a fun guy.

and pretty much most guys i bpd with jdavis, slinky,
all very capable players.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 19:57   #23
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

killerbee once exiled into my galaxy, i was so happy i shat bricks!

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 20:09   #24
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
killerbee once exiled into my galaxy, i was so happy i shat bricks!
um...

might be hellkicker since hes the love of my irc atm
might be wish since hes all ways there for me
might be wolf since hes such a gay :<
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 20:33   #25
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Actually, there are a few more in front of you. Even HaNzI. And that says a lot tbh =/
I WAS GONNA SAY YOU HELLKICKER BUT YOU DIDNT SAY ME

I'm definitely quitting 11.3 now.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 20:55   #26
Pelennor
Tortilla de Patatas

Pelennor will become famous soon enoughPelennor will become famous soon enough

Caj
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 20:56   #27
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelennor View Post
Caj
HAHAHAHA
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 21:27   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Someone who came into your galaxy channel and you were SO excited and pleased they had landed in your Gal, wether it be for their quick wit, or awsome pa skill. Who at the start of each round must you have had in bp.
It's nice of you to write a thread about me exiling in to your galaxy, but it really wasn't necessary.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 22:47   #29
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

I enjoy talking to myself.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2009, 20:14   #30
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hard to mention a single player, but I found that bping with JBG, Benneh and mz makes for great rounds for me.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2009, 10:51   #31
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
It's nice of you to write a thread about me exiling in to your galaxy, but it really wasn't necessary.
Heh, what can i say, When Lok appeared in the gal chan, well i was absolutely gobsmacked!!

Unread 8 Feb 2009, 11:47   #32
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

One round i accidentally opened 2 IRC clients, so there i was, happily idling away in the gal chan (as i do,) not saying a word nor offending a soul, when to my great surprise IAMVINCENTRAVEN came into our gal chan.

Now, as youd naturally expect, i was somewhat surprised, so decided to whois this intriguing chap. Forgive me if the exact order of events escape me, but as youll soon find out, my world had been rocked!

So anyways, i whoised this dashingly good looking, charismatic and all round nice guy, IAMVINCENTRAVEN, and to my great shock (and orgasmic release), it was none other than the well known and even more well liked, JungleMuffin!!!!!!!

Yeah, i know how you feel, unlike those chose-youre-own-adventure novels, where u flip forward through the choices, in order to find out the ending, I NEVER SAW IT COMING!!!!!!

Anyways, in order not to waste youre precious time any further, we had a conversation that went something like this.

Me: Holy SH*T, Is that really you JungleMuffinW
IAMVINCENTRAVEN: Lol
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Yes
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Lol
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Who the f*ck else do you think it is?
Me: Wow were really lucky to have such a talented player and all round nice guy like you in our galaxy.
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Yep
Me: So are you gonna stick around for long orrrr?
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Maybe
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; All depends if youre a sh*t c*nt or not
Me: And if we arent sh*t c*nts?
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Do you always ask such stupid f*cking questions? Of course youre a sh*t c*nt. So stfuthx
Me: K

We didnt talk much after that, cos he had rather important things to do, i believe he said it was shagging all your mothers. He soon soon moved on, something like Clint Eastwood in one of those western movies, except way more layed back.

I may not have spent much time with him, or get to know him all that well, but that was one of those moments where i really was excited that he came into the chan, and do be one of gods chosen children, allah akhbar!

(Oh yeah, shout out to all those losers in the RP thread. Lol)

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 8 Feb 2009 at 11:54.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2009, 11:56   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

figar, dunkelgraf and myself are the most exciting pa players, ever
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2009, 12:16   #34
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
One round i accidentally opened 2 IRC clients, so there i was, happily idling away in the gal chan (as i do,) not saying a word nor offending a soul, when to my great surprise IAMVINCENTRAVEN came into our gal chan.

Now, as youd naturally expect, i was somewhat surprised, so decided to whois this intriguing chap. Forgive me if the exact order of events escape me, but as youll soon find out, my world had been rocked!

So anyways, i whoised this dashingly good looking, charismatic and all round nice guy, IAMVINCENTRAVEN, and to my great shock (and orgasmic release), it was none other than the well known and even more well liked, JungleMuffin!!!!!!!

Yeah, i know how you feel, unlike those chose-youre-own-adventure novels, where u flip forward through the choices, in order to find out the ending, I NEVER SAW IT COMING!!!!!!

Anyways, in order not to waste youre precious time any further, we had a conversation that went something like this.

Me: Holy SH*T, Is that really you JungleMuffinW
IAMVINCENTRAVEN: Lol
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Yes
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Lol
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Who the f*ck else do you think it is?
Me: Wow were really lucky to have such a talented player and all round nice guy like you in our galaxy.
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Yep
Me: So are you gonna stick around for long orrrr?
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Maybe
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; All depends if youre a sh*t c*nt or not
Me: And if we arent sh*t c*nts?
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; Do you always ask such stupid f*cking questions? Of course youre a sh*t c*nt. So stfuthx
Me: K

We didnt talk much after that, cos he had rather important things to do, i believe he said it was shagging all your mothers. He soon soon moved on, something like Clint Eastwood in one of those western movies, except way more layed back.

I may not have spent much time with him, or get to know him all that well, but that was one of those moments where i really was excited that he came into the chan, and do be one of gods chosen children, allah akhbar!

(Oh yeah, shout out to all those losers in the RP thread. Lol)
Simple, yet funny...

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2009, 12:47   #35
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
Simple, yet funny...
Just like a mongoloid running into the wall.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2009, 13:07   #36
CBA
Mind-boggling

JM that was good

Unread 8 Feb 2009, 13:11   #37
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
IAMVINCENTRAVEN; ... Of course youre a sh*t c*nt. So stfuthx
I'm gonna have to agree with Junglemuffin here.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote