User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2008, 17:30   #1
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Round 26 Predictions?

Time to usher in the new round by asking you all; who's going to stop ND from getting their hattrick? Who's everyones money on for the upcoming round? Where will all the Urwins go, long time passing? Jenova are returning, there's rumours about Omen coming back, how will these two effect the dynamics? Will CT grow some balls, will xVx have any members left after their abyssmal showing, will Rock once more prove to be such a valueable asset to whomever is aiming at the top?

What do you think?
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 18:21   #2
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

We need to know who is playing first.

From this round's showing:

1) Ascendancy
2) CT
3) ND
4) Jenova
5) xVx

If the Urwins core go to one of those alliances, move them up. If Omen play, put them on top.

I think asc will stop ND. ND having a better record run than eXi or 1up may be considered unacceptable and is certainly unrepresentative of their relative abilities.

Ofc, I expect a few new allies, meaning that any current predictions are just something to laugh at in the future.

Last edited by Gate; 2 Mar 2008 at 19:06.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 18:39   #3
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

despite shaking up the universe with their innovative strategy, Asc ultimately was not at the top of the pile in R25, do u have any reason for saying they will do better next round?

U also think very little of Jen imo
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 18:42   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why people continue to put Ascendancy down as potentially winning alliance is beyond me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 19:07   #5
MiniMoose

MiniMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Shaking the game up a bit is more important than winning nowadays. Actually leads to some sort of fun

As for who will win, no real idea but I think someone will stop ND this time.
MiniMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 19:09   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo
despite shaking up the universe with their innovative strategy, Asc ultimately was not at the top of the pile in R25, do u have any reason for saying they will do better next round?
Ascendancy have some phenominal players and can come up with very clever strategies. Asc were slowed massively by the early SKing; if they manage to avoid early conflict next round they could easily race past the other alliances.

After all, Asc are the only none-eX alliance to beat 1up in PaX history.

Especially if they gain another 5-10 great players from the collapse of Urwins and any other alliances that drop out.
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 19:23   #7
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

1. Jenova
2. ND
3. ASC
4. CT
5. Some new/old ally maybe
6. xVx
7. TOF

Expecting Jen to be very well organised/strong (been planning this comeback for over a round now or so i hear). ND always plays politics well and have a strong loyal core. ASC will be a pain in the ass like usual. Loads of rumours about new allies so reserved #5 for one of them. Not sure if xVx can repeat this rounds showing. TOF returning too or so i hear, could weaken CT maybe but still expect both to do "well". But 'sif i know anything anyway.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 19:34   #8
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

hey Venox, a little bird (an annoying one at that ) wanted me to ask if thats your own ally at #5

as an aside, i certainly hope that new Subh merge alliance does well this round (maybe top 5). they seem to be putting forth a good amount of effort on tools and such, and actually have some good people playing for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Why people continue to put Ascendancy down as potentially winning alliance is beyond me.
^.^
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 19:39   #9
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
hey Venox, a little bird (an annoying one at that ) wanted me to ask if thats your own ally at #5
If i was predicting my own ally, it wud be at #1 ofc.

Plenty of rumours about "new allies" going round, figured one must end t10 right?
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 19:51   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I am only gonna predict this. Jenova wont win round 26.
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 19:59   #11
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

In light of rumours of The_Fish returning:

#1 ND

\o/
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 20:00   #12
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
lol Bit bitter there kargool? Although i am with Jenova next round i also dont think they will win, although, i think they will be a tough force and a deffinate contender for first. You should see the team they have

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 20:12   #13
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

1. Ascend
2 - .... doesn't matter
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 20:18   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

1. Asc
2. ND
3. Jenova
4. CT
5. Urwins
6. Rock
7. xVx
8. Orbit
9. TGV
10. F-Crew
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 20:18   #15
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

1. Jenova
2. ND
3. CT
4. ASC
5. NOX

After recruiting lots of urwins and destiny players Jenova will be a #1 contender for sure, they will be hard to beat.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 20:41   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
because potentially, we should be winning instead of being pathetic as we have done.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:01   #17
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

1. nox
2. ASC
3. ND
4. Jenova
5. Subh
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:11   #18
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
1. nox
2. ASC
3. ND
4. Jenova
5. Subh

i would love to win with less then 40 members, but i find that unlikely

my list would be more like this:

#1 ND/Jen
#2 ND/Jen
#3 Asc
#4 CT
#5 xvx
-
-
-
10th or so - Nox.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:13   #19
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Any alliance with foxman is doomed
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:14   #20
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i would love to win with less then 40 members, but i find that unlikely
Both eXilition and 1up have won with approximately 2/3rds of the numberlimit, so it's not a complete writeoff for you.

I have nfi whether you're up to 1up/eX standard or not though.
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:15   #21
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
any country with Isil is doomed :S
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:19   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Because you guys currently have the best group of players in the game.
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:21   #23
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Doesnt help if half the people in an alliance isnt playing though. Whats so changed about asc from r25 to r26?
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:34   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I guess the people who predict that Asc will end high think that there will be more activity or something. *shrug*

The point is, if the winning alliance were decided purely based on the "skill" of it's members, Ascendancy would win. I guess that's the only thing that people are taking into account when posting these predictions.
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 21:56   #25
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The short rounds make it fairly difficult for Ascendancy to outperform the others. As such I think we will finish somewhere around rank 5 again.
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 23:04   #26
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
so true, so true
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 23:49   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I guess someone should ask who the hell nox is.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:08   #28
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Ok.

Who the hell are nox?
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:13   #29
VenoX

read foxmans post somewhere in the middle, it shud be pretty apparant.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:20   #30
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

yes i mean alliances with 40 ppl in tag is very populare nowadays. It's actually more hip than those MissSixty pants that was invented 8 years ago or so. And those were skin tight.

I predict Foxman is making unrealistic predictions deliberately!

edit: syntax ftw
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:26   #31
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
I predict Foxman is making unrealistic predictions deliberately!

i predict that Hellkicker got no clue whats going on
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:32   #32
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

If by apparent you mean it tells us it's an alliance that will contain Foxman and less than 40 members then yes I suppose you're right.

Past that there's really no other information, unless I missed something.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:39   #33
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i predict that Hellkicker got no clue whats going on
Nostredamus would envy your power Foxman.. cause that's dead right :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:47   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As ever it depends what Ascendancy does as to how much influence they have.

They certainly have the ideas and creativity; it's whether they have the activity and motivation to back that up in terms of imposing themselves on a round. Minimum, quite a few peoples rounds will be ruined by Ascendancy.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 00:47   #35
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Put $1000 on that bet and you'll win $0,1
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 02:06   #36
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
As ever it depends what Ascendancy does as to how much influence they have.

They certainly have the ideas and creativity; it's whether they have the activity and motivation to back that up in terms of imposing themselves on a round. Minimum, quite a few peoples rounds will be ruined by Ascendancy.
I forged my fleet to be able to cover incs from asc.
I never feared any other ally than asc... ( JBG did his outmost to scare me ! )
I knew that I could cover all incs thrown my way( have a reasonable chance of doing so atleast), cept from the sick masses of fleets asc would send

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 03:34   #37
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

And in the end, we attacked you once Wish? Gotta say, you must be the sharpest tool out of all the tools I've seen. You're a real tool allright. Tool. Erm...tool.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 03:35   #38
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
And in the end, we attacked you once Wish? Gotta say, you must be the sharpest tool out of all the tools I've seen. You're a real tool allright. Tool. Erm...tool.
He must have done his job well then
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 09:54   #39
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
I think I had real asc incs once, and random asc incs 2 other times...

and tbh I dont care what u think, or what u base me being a "tool" on tzu, seing as ur not all that sharp urself.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 10:25   #40
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

3 in a row.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 13:59   #41
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1) Whoever cares most and is hated least
2-4) Others
5) Asc (they have too many people who don't care or don't play in tag to finish higher)
6-10) Others

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 15:12   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I guess the people who predict that Asc will end high think that there will be more activity or something. *shrug*
Those people are retards. We don't even know if we're going to be active until we see the tag fill up (or not).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 15:19   #43
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Wow an alliance member underplaying his alliance's strength, I see AD has changed massively since I left.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 15:22   #44
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Not really, it appears that Asc do the same every round. There may be talk of 'Let's win this round!' but at the end of the day it normally goes wrong somewhere and everyone just dosses around.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 15:47   #45
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Wow an alliance member underplaying his alliance's strength, I see AD has changed massively since I left.
In this case mz is correct. Ascendancy is not like any other alliance. I don't mean this in the sense that it is better, because as far as winning PA goes it is much worse. In all honesty I never seen so many talented players achieve so little but I doubt I'm alone in saying I wouldn't have it any other way.

edit: Infact I would class Asc as more of a Collective than an Alliance.

Last edited by Achilles; 3 Mar 2008 at 15:58.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 15:59   #46
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
In this case mz is correct. Ascendancy is not like any other alliance. I don't mean this in the sense that it is better, because as far as winning PA goes it is much worse. In all honesty I never seen so many talented players achieve so little but I doubt I'm alone in saying I wouldn't have it any other way.

edit: Infact I would class Asc as more of a Collective than an Alliance.
Whilst you still have so many talented players you will always be seen as a threat, whether or not you say (or indeed are) playing half heartedly, with such vast experience in the 'collective' people will always be wary of a round where you do decide to play more seriously.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 16:10   #47
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That's true and I'm glad it's the case, would make for a very boring round otherwise. I was only posting to back mz up in the sense that he wasn't spreading propaganda. Indeed if certain people in Asc have their way and actually do some decent recruiting (yes jer, you) we could well be a threat next round. It's just that even we won't know until tick 200 whether that's the case.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 17:47   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If everyone in ascendancy last round played with the same dedication they put into one of their say, best two or three rounds, we'd probably have won. However they don't and they rarely all do at the same time which is rather disappointing and at this stage something I find equal parts frustrating and boring. It's rather amusing that all the people who are officers and HCs elsewhere join ascendancy where the only thing they really have responsibility for running well is their own planet but they end up being too lazy to bother putting in the effort to make a good one.

I'd probably say ND again or maybe one of the new alliances depending on how they turn out. I think ND have an advantage these days in that community aspect of their alliance keeps people fairly well motivated all round so that they actually end up with close to as many players playing as started out pre-round which really is 90% of what you need to win at the minute.
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 20:03   #49
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

It is hard ro say who could come out on top as there are many alliances vying for top spot but i believe ND will find it very hard to win again as the whole universe will be on them if they have any sense.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired

Last edited by Vladel; 3 Mar 2008 at 20:13.
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 20:06   #50
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

ahhhhh karf00l

cu next rd u newb :P

Jenova ftw
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote