User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Feb 2008, 20:36   #1
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You're Ruining It For Everyone!

I would just like to say to Newdawn and CT that they are ruining Planetarion for everyone! They need to think more carefully about the effect on the community when you sign up out of tag Support Planets with structure killers launching from C200! While this is within the rules (the stupid PATeam must somehow be to blame as usual) it is abuse of the spirit of the game. Why are you attacking people with structure killers when it is making them quit the game??? We have so few players already and your actions are driving them away. Stop making people lose and we will be ok. Everything will be fine. Why can't we just farm the bot planets?

BY USING STRUCTURE KILLERS YOU ARE KILLING PA FOREVER!
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 20:40   #2
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice
Re: You're Ruining It For Everyone!

We at NewDawn. Dosn't have any support planets who only build structure killers.

But hey.. our scanners have been attacked by structure killers since pt72 and cov-oped each third tick since pt72.
All by asc cov-opers and support planets.

So if you feel we are hitting you without reason. You need to open your eyes and take a closer look at whats really going on.

We are just returning the fire.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 20:58   #3
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It is ok. ND and CT ruined their rounds anyway now congratulations urwins Thanks for stating once again that it is Ascendancy that is determining the outcome of each round :-)
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:04   #4
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Round is not over yet. so way to early to say who wins or not.

And Ascendancy dosn't determine the outcome of a round.
They determine what needs to get changed because the abuse it.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:20   #5
Kenny

I must agree with Spritfire... to an extent.

Yes, ND/CT are retalliating against Ascendancy's covert ops which have also claimed about 7 of my amps thus far... but I don't agree that you should use support planets for this.

That's just because I'm against support planets in general though - nothing personal mate!

edit: I meant to post this in response to spritfire's first response
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:23   #6
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire

Well it is none of us three, so much is for sure.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:28   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hey man CT and ND why are you so stupid dudes? you should target Urwins, who cares if it's Ascendancy doing all the damage to you guys and getting really fat and unscannable?! just leave them alone and target Urwins, maybe Ascendancy won't win!
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:35   #8
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We at NewDawn. Dosn't have any support planets who only build structure killers.

But hey.. our scanners have been attacked by structure killers since pt72 and cov-oped each third tick since pt72.
All by asc cov-opers and support planets.

So if you feel we are hitting you without reason. You need to open your eyes and take a closer look at whats really going on.

We are just returning the fire.
You aren't too familiar with irony, are you?
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:38   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

You ruiners

Im bitter tooo..

*hugz Achi*
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:38   #10
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

eerrrmm didnt anyone notice he talks about launching SKs from C200 ????

Not possible m8
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:40   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
eerrrmm didnt anyone notice he talks about launching SKs from C200 ????

Not possible m8
Prelaunch and then exiled by his galaxy.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:44   #12
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Prelaunch and then exiled by his galaxy.
possible but I doubt it happened a lot of times.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 21:47   #13
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
possible but I doubt it happened a lot of times.
Let's not get distracted from the real point here; How you are ruining Planetarion for everybody else.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 22:03   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

They've waved innocents here, people with neither dists or cov-op agendas.

Bastards.

PS I blame ascendancy !
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 22:40   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As much as I'd like to claim it's been ascendancy covert-opping everyone's amps (I like to think when I get out of bed that while I was sleeping someone in my alliance managed to seriously piss off someone else), out of the top twenty covert-oppers a grand total of two are ascendancy.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 23:17   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm amazed that NewbDawn knows how to utilize SK's.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 23:28   #17
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Abuse? Please explain...

But really, Achi is clearly being sarcastic right?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 23:42   #18
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Ascendancy have support planets? I thought they were just crap. Like Cochese.
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 23:49   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
As much as I'd like to claim it's been ascendancy covert-opping everyone's amps (I like to think when I get out of bed that while I was sleeping someone in my alliance managed to seriously piss off someone else), out of the top twenty covert-oppers a grand total of two are ascendancy.
I guess the question should be how many are out of tag but related too ascendancy.

I do know that InSomnia though have a rather large contingent of cov-op'ers too, so I guess it wasnt just ascendancy who found this very innovative way of making people quit PA.
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 23:50   #20
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Angry Re: You're Ruining It For Everyone!

lol, they sk and covert op all the scanners in pa then cry like girls when we do something about it. my god we are killing pa by making them scannable!! boohoo!!

play the game and stop trying to hide behind pnaps and dists.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2008, 23:50   #21
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Everyone except all my c200 support planets that only build SKs.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:00   #22
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I would just like to say to Newdawn and CT that they are ruining Planetarion for everyone! They need to think more carefully about the effect on the community when you sign up out of tag Support Planets with structure killers launching from C200! While this is within the rules (the stupid PATeam must somehow be to blame as usual) it is abuse of the spirit of the game. Why are you attacking people with structure killers when it is making them quit the game??? We have so few players already and your actions are driving them away. Stop making people lose and we will be ok. Everything will be fine. Why can't we just farm the bot planets?

ROFL!!!!!! Not sure if this was to insite an arguement but you just made yourself look retarded. ASC use support planets (in tag ones at that) ASC started the SK war ASC are ruining this game ASC are full of whinging **** like yourself. crymore :crymeariver: :crymeariver: :crymeariver: :crymeariver:

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:06   #23
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Man, I made this thread thinking it was painfully obvious that I was being satirical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achi
Stop making people lose and we will be ok. Everything will be fine. Why can't we just farm the bot planets?
This really, really should have been a strong hint guys. Seriously.

It was in response to recent posts and irc chat from people like Spritfire, Kargool, Germania et al. It was with great amusement that I see some of these very same people here condemning a parody of their own recent behaviour. If people can't take being hit in the game, be that with Cov-Ops, Sks, Support Planets or anything else, then perhaps they really shouldn't play until they learn some perspective and maybe just a dash of common sense. A stretch for some of you, I know.

This has been said many times but I really do think it needs to be said again. If you object to someone's conduct ingame, then deal with them ingame. Don't spout idiotic shit about people ruining the game, it makes you sound like you are 9 years old and the bigger kids won't give you a go on their football.

Now let's play ball and may the best team win.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:09   #24
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

how about getting appoco to fix the game, get rid of covert ops, dists, and all these races that are crap, want people to quit pa, make thier race shit and let them get roided to hell.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:10   #25
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Man, I made this thread thinking it was painfully obvious that I was being satirical.
Man, you joined Asc so you are painfully smarter than everyone else in PA.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:18   #26
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

It more than fine to see that finally several allies manage to work together and try to do some serious harm against one ally by using structkillers!!! Finally someone has the guts to play this wargame. But why on earth are those people not man enough to start such moves against allies that go for #1 spot from the beginning like exi last rounds they played? Why dont those people go hunt down #1 planet or people aiming for #1? Ok, they already napped those.....

Why is it 4 or 5 allies teaming up on some ranked 5 ally?

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:19   #27
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm
how about getting appoco to fix the game, get rid of covert ops, dists, and all these races that are crap, want people to quit pa, make thier race shit and let them get roided to hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
Man, you joined Asc so you are painfully smarter than everyone else in PA.
How about you stop crying and play the game in front of you? If you have a suggestion, make it in the right place and leave it at that. If they ignore you and don't feel the game warrants your custom any more then just do us all a favour and leave quietly. The amount of whinging whenever anyone plays asymmetrically is just beyond belief.

If someone finds a better way of gaining score than you they deserve to win. It really is as simple as that. If you can't be bothered to actually think of a way to stop them then you really shouldn't blame anyone but yourself. I personally think ND are dumb for drawing us on them but I'm more than happy to come up with a new strategy and try to regain the initiative. That is supposed to be what the game is about surely? Instead what we get round after round are the same idiots crying about x doing y which was unfair because it beat them. Then they demand more rules to close off any avenue of play other than the ones they are personally comfortable with. I'm sorry, but it's retarded.

edit: Zebra, if my big words confuse you I'm sorry. You can always google them and ask your mum to read out the meaning for you though.

Last edited by Achilles; 5 Feb 2008 at 00:25.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:29   #28
Jezz84
DDK

hang on a sec didnt u start this whine achi? u seem to be attacking ur own frigin whinge. sort ur head out

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:31   #29
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
How about you stop crying and play the game in front of you? If you have a suggestion, make it in the right place and leave it at that. If they ignore you and don't feel the game warrants your custom any more then just do us all a favour and leave quietly. The amount of whinging whenever anyone plays asymmetrically is just beyond belief.
Do you even read what you write? Do us all a favor and leave quietly; your amount of whining whenever someone whines about anyone playing asymmetrically is just beyond belief.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:33   #30
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'm amazed that NewbDawn knows how to utilize SK's.
I'm amazed that you haven't gotten over the ND-NoS grief after, what, like 12 rounds?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:36   #31
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra
Do you even read what you write? Do us all a favor and leave quietly; your amount of whining whenever someone whines about anyone playing asymmetrically is just beyond belief.
Are you frustrated because you don't know the meaning of the word asymmetrical? It's ok though, copying what I post will make you seem very smart indeed.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:42   #32
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you....

On a more serious note, I'm glad that SK's finally seems to be usefull. Be it against me or my targets.
Brings more fun into PA, and more is required on the defence side, not just roids anymore.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:43   #33
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Are you frustrated because you don't know the meaning of the word asymmetrical? It's ok though, copying what I post will make you seem very smart indeed.
Are you frustrated because you're getting SKed back now? The birth of this thread would make it seem so. It's ok though, you're in the only intelligent and nonwhining ally in the entire game! Bask in your pomposity for a few more minutes and all that frustration will disappear
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:49   #34
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I'm amazed that you haven't gotten over the ND-NoS grief after, what, like 12 rounds?
lol
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:49   #35
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Man, you won't/can't even read what I've written. Or maybe you genuinely can't understand it. I think it's a good thing that people stopped bitching and acted pro-actively. Stop being an idiot please. If you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
On a more serious note, I'm glad that SK's finally seems to be usefull. Be it against me or my targets.
Brings more fun into PA, and more is required on the defence side, not just roids anymore.
QFT. It is nice to see a round play out a bit differently to all the rest. I hope it continues and that people embrace the idea that change is not necessarily a bad thing.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:52   #36
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
Man, you won't/can't even read what I've written. Or maybe you genuinely can't understand it. I think it's a good thing that people stopped bitching and acted pro-actively. Stop being an idiot please. If you can.

QFT. It is nice to see a round play out a bit differently to all the rest. I hope it continues and that people embrace the idea that change is not necessarily a bad thing.
Quote:

did i miss some sarcasm or are u infact a mental?

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:55   #37
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

ITT I discover that gouging my eyes out shortly before shoving lit fireworks into the bloody holes might actually be preferable to reading some posters replies.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 00:55   #38
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
did i miss some sarcasm or are u infact a mental?
You missed the sarcasm. The part where I suggested we all just attack the bot planets should perhaps have given it away. And that part where I say nobody should be allowed to lose so that no-ones feelings are hurt? I didn't mean that either. Do you require further clarification?
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 01:01   #39
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
I see you've started taking my advice and are basking away Doesn't it feel great to know you're better than everyone? But seriously, if the sole reason of this AD thread is to whine about whiners (would be quite sad in its own right), would you mind explaining why it didn't come after the WEEK or two of actual whining but instead after the few DAYS when your ally received some SK attention back? One last thing: have you been SKed yet, and if so when?
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 01:01   #40
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
You missed the sarcasm. The part where I suggested we all just attack the bot planets should perhaps have given it away. and that nobody whould be allowed lose so that no-ones feelings are hurt. I didn't mean that either. Do you require further clarification?
makes a bit more sense now :d

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 5 Feb 2008, 01:24   #41
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra
I see you've started taking my advice and are basking away Doesn't it feel great to know you're better than everyone?
If you want to believe I think I'm better than people that's your business. It's got nothing to do with the thread though.

Quote:
But seriously, if the sole reason of this AD thread is to whine about whiners (would be quite sad in its own right), would you mind explaining why it didn't come after the WEEK or two of actual whining but instead after the few DAYS when your ally received some SK attention back?
Look man, I really don't think I can explain this any better than I already have but I will try once more. The purpose of my post was to point out the idiocy of people who had previously stated that Ascendancy's tactics of Structure Killing and Dist Whoring would "ruin the game." Given the fact that many structures are now dead on both sides and nothing has been ruined I think I'm making a fair point. Do you disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
One last thing: have you been SKed yet, and if so when?
I lost 23 structures over 3 waves last night. Previous to that I hadn't missed a tick and had the most distorters in PA! But this strategy was successfully defeated and so I am adapting to a new one as we speak. I have no problem whatsoever with that and while I was gutted at losing a lot of hard work I am having great fun this round. I have always preferred to play in adversity rather than idle out as a p-napper fat cat. Honourable mention to jerome at this point.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 01:30   #42
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I guess the question should be how many are out of tag but related too ascendancy.

I do know that InSomnia though have a rather large contingent of cov-op'ers too, so I guess it wasnt just ascendancy who found this very innovative way of making people quit PA.
some people will quit after being fleet caught, losing a large portion of their attack fleet or even a few nights of being roided.. i'm sure more then one has quit just because they're not a #1 contender anymore. anything goes that isn't blatant cheating, people will quit for any reason.

the question is, will ascendancy get some allies and make a fight of it?
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 01:35   #43
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
I lost 23 structures over 3 waves last night. Previous to that I hadn't missed a tick and had the most distorters in PA! But this strategy was successfully defeated and so I am adapting to a new one as we speak. I have no problem whatsoever with that and while I was gutted at losing a lot of hard work I am having great fun this round. I have always preferred to play in adversity rather than idle out as a p-napper fat cat. Honourable mention to jerome at this point.
wots the new plan?

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 5 Feb 2008, 01:48   #44
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

What you seem to be missing is that the people that quit the game wont read your post. They've left already.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 02:31   #45
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

salvage farming to number one is pretty fun.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 05:34   #46
Heartless

I think CT and ND should reconsider their way of playing! They made Caj quit already! Also they made me get out of bed at an unholy time! And they eat babies!
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 07:03   #47
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
This many.

PS. I'm with SteinMetz, I think it's really cool that this round has an added dimension.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 09:08   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

I was including the out of taggers. We actually don't really have many at all.
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 09:08   #49
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
lol, they sk and covert op all the scanners in pa then cry like girls when we do something about it. my god we are killing pa by making them scannable!! boohoo!!

play the game and stop trying to hide behind pnaps and dists.

i dont really need to read the rest of this thread, gm really does hit the nail on the head

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2008, 10:41   #50
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Achi, today I joined #ascendancy just to talk to you, but you're not there, so I'll say it here, in hopes you read it soon.

You're a legend.

In other news, it does not surprise me people actually fell for this post, even after Achi explained several times that he was in fact not serious. Well done people.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote