User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2008, 01:35   #151
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

you said you'd expand but didn't expand on why you had these non-urwins planets in your arby?
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 05:19   #152
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
you said you'd expand but didn't expand on why you had these non-urwins planets in your arby?
I'd say its a case of a spy copies out of your arbiter early on, you remove people for various things (quitting, spying etc) and ND never updates it arbiter to remove people too, then as you replace people who were removed other alliances believe you have 80.

That said whilst I don't believe its impossible that ND had a spy with arbiter access, I'd find it rather unlikely.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 09:32   #153
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
surely it's impossible to have an officer when there is nobody for them to have control over? there's just no structure
U think alliance officers actually have power? all a DC/BC can do is ask U to lend Ur ships in attack or defence.
this surely depends whether U think the title officer goes with the role (DC/BC) in which case Asc has many or whether it goes to somone of a destinct rank above the peons in which case Asc has none, I think its the former as the latter is essentially irrelevant.
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 10:39   #154
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

The title "officer" implies authority/heirarchy.

Sure, BCs/DCs don't do much but sort def or attacks, but they get access to the co ords of all members of the alliance, and in some allies the whole arby, which is a lot more than normal "peons"
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 11:03   #155
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
The title "officer" implies authority/heirarchy.

Sure, BCs/DCs don't do much but sort def or attacks, but they get access to the co ords of all members of the alliance, and in some allies the whole arby, which is a lot more than normal "peons"
ok officer is the title, BC/DC is the role but the title is the useless part so really officers are BC's/DC's remove the title and if they still do the job they are simply performing the officer role without the status imo.
as a DC in Subh I had no more arby access than everyone else and I thought Asc's arby was available for all members to use (?) so there is no difference between an 'officer' and peon level of access, as Asc is exceptional in their wide access I would say this gives them all what would be officer access in most other alliances.
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 11:09   #156
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I agree, as a dc in TGV I found myself constructing a memberlist from the people who sent defence so I knew who to contact for members incommings... it obviously makes things much easier to know who has incommings so that you can find out what they will have home and therefore not have to send overkill in defence.

however for all I know TGV may well have been exceptional in not giving DC's any access to where members are.

on the other hand there are obviously good reasons for why members and officers may well not be given access to member-lists or any intel that the alliance might have. In an alliance like TGV that had its member-lists leaked in both rounds I was a member there is quite good cause to be paranoid! whether these member-lists being leaked actually lead to a higher number of incoming is open for debate, tho I doubt it.

It is the smaller alliances that are in many ways the most vulnerable and therefore potentially have most to lose from giving any free access to arbys/member-lists as they are easy to target and may be considered a soft target by larger alliances. Presumably this is the reason why members of small alliances like HR and HA feel the need to fake-nick (although my reaction tends to be who really cares if you are from alliance X!)

there is rather less reason for these alliances to be secretive about any intel they have on other alliances. surely it would make members feel rather more valuable to, and trusted by their alliance if they are given enough information to be able to work out who their attackers are etc. I don't see how it costs the alliance to make this information available, the HC's can just mark all friendly alliance (or ones you think U might be friendly with later) as 'friendly' without any distinction as to what alliance they may be. (although I fear I have put this in the wrong thread )

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 9 Mar 2008 at 12:02.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 11:47   #157
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Both DC and BC are positions of leadership, they're filled by people who tell other people what to do. These other people give officers power by following their instructions. This is one of the aspects that define power. Some DCs and BCs also have access to information and resources which other members don't. This too is indicative of power.

How you got the mistaken idea that officers have no power, I don't know, but the simple fact that someone is a DC or BC gives him more power than normal members.

As for Ascendancy's hierarchy, even though we have no leaders and no followers, we do have people who set up attacks more often than others, and we have people who have more influence over what we do than others. Despite the fact that we don't label these people with the HC, DC or BC stamps (indeed, they would be too limiting to even work for most of us), they have more power than the rest of us, just like officers in other alliances.

The only difference is that this power is much more easily attained than usual. I could decide to set up attacks, or help my galaxy mates sort out their defence. I could put time into retrieving intel and adding it to Munin or I could play the politics game. And unlike in other alliances, no one would berate me for "doing things I'm not supposed to". And just like in other alliances, my power would grow.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 9 Mar 2008 at 11:53.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 13:38   #158
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

True Power Is Within Your Grasp Mz!
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 14:11   #159
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I had plenty of people staying in the ally if we wanted to keep it running, however, TGV has always been insistent on that we are to have a fixed officers crew and the guarantee that activity with officers wont be a problem. The people that left us after this round was nothing more than normal, the decision not to play was made because of the difficulty running an active alliance with no officers because they didn't have time or decided to quit PA, some left for pastures green, but no-one of the officers did that how ever, they just quitted.

The pressure on the alliance with the tags being made even bigger this round made the decision easy for us as we saw there was no way in hell we could compete for our members.

We have the core, but no officers.
Sounds like you were about disband TGV regardless of what Pattene did with the alliance limits. Without your officers/core/whatever else that quit, you wouldn't be able to compete anyway...

I'm not saying that this won't affect other alliances and I agree that the new limit is too huge. But in your case I don't think it makes any huge difference and that you're just using it an excuse to have a go at Pattene.
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 18:45   #160
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

#1 Orbit ---- Orbit has been around for a while now getting stronger and stronger, they will win EASILY this round, very organised bunch of players.
#2 Redemption
#3 NewDawn -----good but just wont cut it
#4 Subh ---- reformed with me in charge, should be a decent force
#5 Ascendancy
#6 xVx
#7 nox
#8 f-crew
#9 TGV
#10 Jenova

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 18:54   #161
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
#1 Orbit ---- Orbit has been around for a while now getting stronger and stronger, they will win EASILY this round, very organised bunch of players.
#2 Redemption
#5 Ascendancy
#6 xVx
#7 nox
#8 f-crew
#9 TGV
#10 Jenova
lol
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 20:05   #162
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

well the alliance limits being raised surprised me to, but im confident we'll be able to fill it up quite nicely, seeing our playercore keeps growing every round.

alltho i do like these prediction threads tho, they never seem to include us in the top 10 heh

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 9 Mar 2008 at 20:12.
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 20:28   #163
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

I'm similarly amused - we've been in the top 5 for 5 out of the last 6 rounds - and in the top ten for as long as I can remember.

Still, it's often a good thing to be overlooked by your enemies.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 23:07   #164
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
and we have people who have more influence over what we do than others. Despite the fact that we don't label these people with the HC, DC or BC stamps (indeed, they would be too limiting to even work for most of us), they have more power than the rest of us, just like officers in other alliances.
STOOM 2008 SHOWING THE PATH.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 06:40   #165
s7n
7ish

s7n is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
#2 Redemption
#5 Ascendancy
#6 xVx
#7 nox
#8 f-crew
#9 TGV
#10 Jenova
Jenova way down in #10? Ascendancy in #5? A bit of an underestimation don't you think? Jenova and Ascendancy will make top 5 easy...

Now as for Orbit, they came #10 this round, just over half of NewDawn's score, don't you think your underestimating the jump from #10 to #1?
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 09:15   #166
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it is Jenova's first round back - will be tough to win in those circumstances. As for Ascendancy, 5th is probably a fair reflection. I dont believe they would have a strategy that the community wouldn't be able to adapt to as the round went on.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 10:46   #167
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Well it is Jenova's first round back - will be tough to win in those circumstances.
Is this a bigger advantage, or disadvantage?

ND have been around for all of the rounds, but that's only given us chance to piss people off enough to want to stop us getting 3 in a row.

1up, eX, Ascendancy and CT all won their first rounds (at least first 'proper' rounds, since I remember seeing a smaller asc tag in r15)
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 12:33   #168
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

I imagine that in part depends on the perception of a threat or not, a new alliance which is expected to rock the boat may have a hard time of it - fear of the unknown, A new alliance which grows un-noticed has a significant advantage.
All new alliance have a certain intel advantage that their whole member base is new so its more difficult to pin down who is in the alliance for other alliances, i know little of this intel stuff but I imagine the map the universe starting with knowns ppl known to be in an alliance, they send out def and slowly its mapped but with a new alliance, beyond the HC its hard to know for sure who is in even if they dont fakenick
as I say I kno little of this stuff so correct me if Im wrong - but it seems its stacked towards an advantage being new
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 12:42   #169
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7n
Jenova way down in #10? Ascendancy in #5? A bit of an underestimation don't you think? Jenova and Ascendancy will make top 5 easy...

Now as for Orbit, they came #10 this round, just over half of NewDawn's score, don't you think your underestimating the jump from #10 to #1?

well remember what happend to jenova in previous rounds, i have good information that orbit have mass recruited some of the best pa players this world has ever seen, such as ChronoX for example plus alot more skill. #10 to #1 seems perfectly possible for an alliance such as orbit.

As for ascendancy, they never seem to cut it do they so why now? as GJN commented, surely it seems like a fair reflection of where they are likely to end up.

Unread 10 Mar 2008, 13:09   #170
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

If we finish in the top 5, then I will run round Nelsons Column in London 5 times wearing only a thong and an Orbit t-shirt.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 14:03   #171
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
If we finish in the top 5, then I will run round Nelsons Column in London 5 times wearing only a thong and an Orbit t-shirt.

oh i thought they ditched u

in that case its unlikely orbit will win

Unread 10 Mar 2008, 14:33   #172
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Lets help orbit become top5
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 14:55   #173
Kenny

I'm all for that, as long as Smudge promises to keep his word!
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 14:57   #174
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Lets help orbit become top5
why not top #1? or do ND want that

Unread 10 Mar 2008, 16:02   #175
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I did not say anything about what rank in top5

Everyone wants the #1 rank, not everyone can get it tho!
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 16:20   #176
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If Smudge raises the stakes further, I'm sure ND would be willing to sacrifice the top spot.

As for the topic: how well do people expect NoX and Redemption to do? If their HC aren't lying and they do go for ~40 members or so, then I imagine they'd be up for getting involved in a few of the top-ally ruckuses because it's more fun than racing for rank 10. I'm hoping to see a return to teh smaller sized, but effective alliances we've seen before (Eg ToT r13, SiN, VS...)
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 16:37   #177
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I dont know whether to love or hate gates posts, I mean i've always tried to be a lover not a hater, but theres always an agenda about gates posts, I mean its subtle and its a nice change, but all my emotions are confused, I think i've been hanging around qebab too long, because im starting to become a carebear about the situation, im all confused man.
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 16:43   #178
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
I dont know whether to love or hate gates posts, I mean i've always tried to be a lover not a hater, but theres always an agenda about gates posts, I mean its subtle and its a nice change, but all my emotions are confused, I think i've been hanging around qebab too long, because im starting to become a carebear about the situation, im all confused man.
let it out alki

let it all out

Unread 10 Mar 2008, 20:05   #179
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
If Smudge raises the stakes further, I'm sure ND would be willing to sacrifice the top spot.

As for the topic: how well do people expect NoX and Redemption to do? If their HC aren't lying and they do go for ~40 members or so, then I imagine they'd be up for getting involved in a few of the top-ally ruckuses because it's more fun than racing for rank 10. I'm hoping to see a return to teh smaller sized, but effective alliances we've seen before (Eg ToT r13, SiN, VS...)
no idea where either of them will get 40 quality players from when the allys that have been around will be trying to recruit 15 more people
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 09:54   #180
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
no idea where either of them will get 40 quality players from when the allys that have been around will be trying to recruit 15 more people

we started early and bagged them all before the size increase.

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 10:28   #181
s7n
7ish

s7n is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
well remember what happend to jenova in previous rounds, i have good information that orbit have mass recruited some of the best pa players this world has ever seen, such as ChronoX for example plus alot more skill. #10 to #1 seems perfectly possible for an alliance such as orbit.

As for ascendancy, they never seem to cut it do they so why now? as GJN commented, surely it seems like a fair reflection of where they are likely to end up.
Fair point. But Jenova has also picked up some extremely good players. It will be a very good round and some great battles between alliances. From the time I've been back into the game I haven't heard much about Orbit so I'm very interested to see what they are capable of, but from what I've heard I still believe Jenova will come out on top.

Last edited by s7n; 11 Mar 2008 at 10:55.
s7n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 11:48   #182
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7n
Fair point. But Jenova has also picked up some extremely good players. It will be a very good round and some great battles between alliances.
I hope so.

Quote:
From the time I've been back into the game I haven't heard much about Orbit so I'm very interested to see what they are capable of, but from what I've heard I still believe Jenova will come out on top.
I don't think CBA was being serious.

Unless Orbit have had eXilition merge into them whilst I wasn't looking, they are not going to be able to run for the win. No offence meant to them.
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 12:34   #183
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
I hope so.

I don't think CBA was being serious.

Unless Orbit have had eXilition merge into them whilst I wasn't looking, they are not going to be able to run for the win. No offence meant to them.

o_O i wasn't

heh common, where there is a will, there is a way

Unread 11 Mar 2008, 12:39   #184
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
o_O i wasn't
You're not reforming Subh with you at the head?

Unread 11 Mar 2008, 20:38   #185
CBA
Mind-boggling

Ha

Unread 11 Mar 2008, 20:42   #186
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

#1 ND
#2 CT
#3 Asc
#4 Jenova\Nox
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 21:26   #187
ashfarn

ashfarn is an unknown quantity at this point

All I can say is that to see Smudge running would be worth orbit stepping up to the plate, but wearing an Orbit T-Shirt aswell well there is no denying this will give all orbiters everywhere the necessary motivation to tear ND a new one and finish well in the top 5!

HAPPILY AN ORBITER SINCE 1980!
ashfarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 11:44   #188
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bloody hope not, it rains in London during May ffs
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 01:06   #189
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Fresh prediction:
ND and CT will block and share bp's but a plague will be put on them by satan allmighty leading to their sudden death at tick 666...

In other news, another beer for me!
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 10:40   #190
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

#1 Jenova
#2 ND
#3 [Infamous]
#4 Asc
#5 Denial
#6 Nox

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 11:02   #191
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

1) Newdawn
2) Jenova
3) Asc
4) [Infamous]
5) Nox
6) Denial
7) xVx
8) Orbit
9) Tof/Conspiracy
10) Same as above ^^

I think its quite clear who the main runners are for this. But everyone keeps claiming it will be between ND and Jenova. I dont think so. Nox even though small have a great bunch of elite players. We know about Redemption and Denial also as new alliances to the round. Plus of course now [Infamous] has joined the group. They also have a strong base of players so will be an interesting one. But i think some how ND will win based on pollitics. I hope i am proven wrong

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 11:06   #192
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

if ascendancy don't win this coming round jbg is some incompetent fool
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 12:06   #193
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Were not winning?
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 11:26   #194
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

1) Jenova
2) Asc
3) Newdawn
4) [Infamous]
5) Denial
6) Nox
7) F-Crew
8) Orbit
9) xVx
10) ToF
11) Redemption
12) Howling Rain
13) Hidden Agenda
14) Conspiracy
15) CBA's TROLL ARMY

just a bit of fun now i know where the strenghs are. glad [inf] came out of the shadows though, thought it was only nox and denial lurking ;D

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Last edited by Jezz84; 19 Mar 2008 at 11:35.
Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 11:31   #195
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

1) Newdawn
2) Denial
3) Jenova
4) Nox
5) Redemption
6) Tof
7) Orbit
8) [Infamous]
9) Asc
10) xvx

Its amusing how many people keep thinking we are the threat. Well i can tell you now tbh we are not as much as a threat as people think. We are struggling for members as much as everyone is with this new allie limit. From what ive heard only ND are the full tag. So this will be an interesting round. Btw i think [Infamous] Should come out and be public now.. becuase its getting old hiding guys we found you. Anyway gud luck all

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 12:28   #196
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

#1 [Infamous]
#2 ND
#3 Denial
#4 Asc
#5 NoX
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 12:55   #197
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
1) Newdawn
2) Denial
3) Jenova
4) Nox
5) Redemption
6) Tof
7) Orbit
8) [Infamous]
9) Asc
10) xvx

Its amusing how many people keep thinking we are the threat. Well i can tell you now tbh we are not as much as a threat as people think. We are struggling for members as much as everyone is with this new allie limit. From what ive heard only ND are the full tag. So this will be an interesting round. Btw i think [Infamous] Should come out and be public now.. becuase its getting old hiding guys we found you. Anyway gud luck all

xvx had 75+ last round, doubt they got less now
oh btw seeing as im going away and cant access irc and cba to look, who are infamous?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 13:21   #198
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I don't see VGN even in top15 predictions, they're not playing r26 ?
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 14:30   #199
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

people just don't think they will be t15 :|
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 01:22   #200
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
1) Newdawn
2) Denial
3) Jenova
4) Nox
5) Redemption
6) Tof
7) Orbit
8) [Infamous]
9) Asc
10) xvx

Lol and lol.

Denial shouldn't be top 3 imo, due to lack of members.

It's ironic though - I'd almost certainly say that anyway. As are xvx, NewDawn, Jenova, VGN etc.

I wonder who's gonna have the balls to actually come out and say they have 75 members? Because I'm sure at least two alliances do.

I wish we were one of them to be honest, it may give us a fighting chance.