User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Apr 2007, 07:27   #1
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Dear Angels

Failure must seem like a dead end, but it could be a slip road onto the freeway of dreams.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 07:38   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Dear Angels

Did the Angels HC go to a Chinese restaurant and forgot their fortune cookie?
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 07:39   #3
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Did the Angels HC go to a Chinese restaurant and forgot their fortune cookie?
Yes. Forgot their fortune cookie indeed.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 07:43   #4
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Maybe someone else picked it up for them.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 07:54   #5
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Maybe someone else picked it up for them.
It was delicious.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 07:56   #6
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Poor Hude.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 08:04   #7
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

"oh dear"
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 08:14   #8
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

<3 Hude
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 08:26   #9
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

For people like me who do not play anymore, but read these forums and like to be entertained; could anyone elaborate on what happened?
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 09:42   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

The farce is strong with this one.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 11:53   #11
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

ZzzzzZzzz :crymeariver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 11:58   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
For people like me who do not play anymore, but read these forums and like to be entertained; could anyone elaborate on what happened?
Angels decided to open-source their intel and for a period of time anyone could access their arbiter. This resulted in some 39, the elviz, mactanzu run bg having their co-ords saved slightly differently, angels co-ords being released along with nicks. We in ascendancy would like to offer our sympathy and voice our outrage at this tragic time. Unfortunately in the pre-round pool for tick number for angels to shoot themselves in the foot it appears we were all wildly optimistic with our predictions of 700 plus odd ticks.

I personally would like to extend my sympathy to hude who I'm sure had to sit through some of the most insanely unproductive rants ever on this issue.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 12:02   #13
hook

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Angels decided to open-source their intel and for a period of time anyone could access their arbiter. This resulted in some 39, the elviz, mactanzu run bg having their co-ords saved slightly differently, angels co-ords being released along with nicks. We in ascendancy would like to offer our sympathy and voice our outrage at this tragic time. Unfortunately in the pre-round pool for tick number for angels to shoot themselves in the foot it appears we were all wildly optimistic with our predictions of 700 plus odd ticks.

I personally would like to extend my sympathy to hude who I'm sure had to sit through some of the most insanely unproductive rants ever on this issue.
Ah, thanks.

PA has changed a lot . Fury used to say they played for their own enjoyment, not ours, but I'm quite sure Angels only plays for our enjoyment, and not their own.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 12:08   #14
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

yea man, all the other alliances playing pa are so damn leet! they never ****up or win a round! :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 12:27   #15
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Actually I think everyone blamed MacTanzu or elviz while I was laughing my ass off.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 12:31   #16
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Actually I think everyone blamed MacTanzu or elviz while I was laughing my ass off.
I decided we're alike for not giving a flyin fk.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 14:35   #17
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

eX and their Intel skills amazes me

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 15:12   #18
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
eX and their Intel skills amazes me
Surely you ment Angels
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 15:57   #19
SeqZ

SeqZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Ofc not, eX are the evil of all even when they don't play! And hook, stop missing out on all the fun and excitement and sign up

eXilition
SeqZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 16:35   #20
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Surely you ment Angels

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 17:59   #21
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

can angels ever go into a round and not **** up in the first 200 ticks?
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 18:11   #22
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

so what; now everyone got some Angel coords due to a mistake at tick ~140 instead at tick ~400 due to intel gathering. doesn't really change much.

funny: yes
really important: no
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:03   #23
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
so what; now everyone got some Angel coords due to a mistake at tick ~140 instead at tick ~400 due to intel gathering. doesn't really change much.

typical: yes.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:07   #24
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
This is what games are about.

Quote:
This is not what games are about.

If I wanted really important, I'd pray for cancer.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:18   #25
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Amsuing read.

But what i am confused about is why are people claiming Angels ****ed up? To me the exi BG which is part of angels did the **** up. And i feel sorry for Angels core members. As it appears that their coords are now all public while there 'partners' who leaked the coords in the first place are safe. Amusing to say the least.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:32   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

because the bg has done fine in their respective alliances for so many rounds. but after 120 ticks of joining angels...
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:39   #27
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
This is not what games are about.

If I wanted really important, I'd pray for cancer.

i know; my answer wasn't directed at you or other ppl who simply laughed about that.

my post was directed at people who think that Angels ****ed their round up with this.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:47   #28
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Amsuing read.

But what i am confused about is why are people claiming Angels ****ed up? To me the exi BG which is part of angels did the **** up. And i feel sorry for Angels core members. As it appears that their coords are now all public while there 'partners' who leaked the coords in the first place are safe. Amusing to say the least.
But they're part of Angels. This kind of thing has always been a risk with taking in wings, BGs or autonomous groups of any kind. In this case though, I'm not sure that it would be right for 'core' Angels members to throw blame around. It looks like an honest mistake rather than some kind of cunning ploy or treachery.

The problem for Angels has always been their inability to instil the level of loyalty in their ordinary members that was felt by their core members, officers and HC (or most of them, at least). Ultimately, when the shit has hit the fan for Angels, they have turned on each other, or simply given up, in a way that 1up or eXilition would not have done. This must be greatly frustrating for the core members who have worked very hard (and Angels has, over the rounds, had some very loyal and committed individual members), although it's greatly amusing for the rest of us.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 19:56   #29
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I introduce to you the Angels virus.

You join the alliance Angels, and becomes completely incompetent within the first 200 ticks of a round.
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 20:18   #30
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

elviz has had quite a few arbiter "incidents" in his career now. I hesitate to stick up for Angels but if they didn't cause the others then they may not have caused this. The fact that it's exactly like something that would happen to Angels can be put down to coincidence.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 21:01   #31
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

With 10 people left playing planetarion, who gives a flying fk?
Wont notice the difference between now and before.

Unread 20 Apr 2007, 00:09   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I introduce to you the PA Team virus.

You join the PA Team, and becomes completely incompetent within the first 200 ticks of a round.
Sometimes even sooner!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 02:29   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

my post was directed at people who think that Angels ****ed their round up with this.
Obviously not, but it's a fantastic start.
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 05:53   #34
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
I introduce to you the Angels virus.

You join the alliance Angels, and becomes completely incompetent within the first 200 ticks of a round.
I nearly pissed my pants here! Why aren't you Angels HC yet, Kargool? I bet you'd fit in nicely.
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 08:04   #35
Hude
self-entitledly superior

To the idiots drawing conclusions based on this thread trying to look funny without knowing what actually happened: (1) the ARBITER was NOT public, it was the unfinished Sandman's like public tools that hadn't been totally cleaned from old code and had something not meant to be there, (2) this has nothing to do with previous rounds.

Yes, it was a stupid mistake because noone remembered it.

Now that it has been cleared up, **** off from my pm.
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 09:19   #36
hook

Quote:
Not yet. Even though, given they're not going to play the sympathy card (which I truely believe they are entitled to with their impressive track record), it's a good start to help them on their way.
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 18:43   #37
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

Awesome. This changes everything?

The incident was a well executed counter-intel operation. Arbiter filled with bogus coords/nicks.
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 18:47   #38
Rambo2k
Northen LoCo

Rambo2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
With 10 people left playing planetarion, who gives a flying fk?
Wont notice the difference between now and before.
they up to 10 ppl playing now ?

Round 2 :: 25:XX [XXV]
Round 3 :: 13:19 [Fury],[Æternals]
Round 4 :: 280:23 [Fury],[WP],[Harbinger]
Round 5 :: 35:25 [Fury],[VtS],[LoCoS]
Round 6 :: 28:1 [Fury],[VtS],[DTA]
Round 7 :: 15:19 [Fury],[VtS],[Titans],[DTA]
Round 21 :: 9:8 [CT], [Harbinger]

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Eternals.
Rambo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 18:52   #39
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Yes, 5 of em me

Unread 20 Apr 2007, 19:20   #40
Rambo2k
Northen LoCo

Rambo2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Dident know u where that dedicated

Round 2 :: 25:XX [XXV]
Round 3 :: 13:19 [Fury],[Æternals]
Round 4 :: 280:23 [Fury],[WP],[Harbinger]
Round 5 :: 35:25 [Fury],[VtS],[LoCoS]
Round 6 :: 28:1 [Fury],[VtS],[DTA]
Round 7 :: 15:19 [Fury],[VtS],[Titans],[DTA]
Round 21 :: 9:8 [CT], [Harbinger]

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Eternals.
Rambo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 19:27   #41
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

does this really matter anyway?? after a couple of weeks all cords will be out so not a big deal

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 19:36   #42
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

You're missing the whole "typical hilarity" point.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 22:31   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

AD has been boring for years now and when finally something hilarious happens, it just had to be about Angels

Last edited by Nadar; 20 Apr 2007 at 22:57.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 18:58   #44
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
You're missing the whole "typical hilarity" point.
No. You are all missing the typical "let's blame Angels for everything they do" point.
The only alliance who i can say has never ****ed up anything is eXi.
Even 1up got their coords leaked. They also ****ed up when Ascendancy won the round, and not them. ND made shitloads of bad decisions ending in them not winning a single round to date. VGN could have won last round, but didn't. So could have Destiny. Wolfpack blew their chance to win a round once. LCH lost against 1up so many times it's not even funny anymore. Ascendancy are a bunch of EX-TOP-PLAYERS who now have nothing better to do than sit through the round waiting for other alliances to make mistakes so they can laugh in their faces ("while you were trying we were sleeping" - ROFL).
TGV and the rest of the alliances are a joke which never have had any impact whatsoever in the last 10 rounds, yet some of their HC come here and have the nerve of making fun of alliances who PLAY to win.
Personally, i have a lot of friends in Angels, and they are MUCH better players than the avg poster.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:28   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're pretty harsh on quite a few alliances there. 1up's failure to win Round 16, for example, was pretty much unavoidable by the time the scale of Ascendancy's lead was known. NewDawn played superb politics just to get to the positions they did, although in more recent rounds they have been weaker.

I'll also note your decision to try to offend just about every other top 10 alliance that you hadn't already mentioned, including F-Crew, ROCK, TGV, Tides of Fire, VisioN and xVx.

Go go Angels diplomacy

Last edited by furball; 22 Apr 2007 at 19:37.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:29   #46
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Ascendancy are a bunch of EX-TOP-PLAYERS.
yeah, they've only had the most players in top 100 of any alliance last round, with all of top 4.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:30   #47
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Ascendancy's current playing style hasn't changed since the beginning - the nature of each round is far more influential on how successful they are as a group.
don't talk about things you don't know anything about please
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:38   #48
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
yeah, they've only had the most players in top 100 of any alliance last round, with all of top 4.
2 words: XP round.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:39   #49
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

But lets be honest, most asc posters are far above average?

AM I RIGHT? <3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 19:41   #50
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
2 words: XP round.
and r19? 7 in-tag ascendancy planets in top 100, all with strong value whilst we only had 20~ in-tag?

also my bad, didn't realise 'xp rounds' meant they weren't top.