User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 16:49   #1
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point
R66 who will win

Ok chaps its time for the good old "who wins" -thread!

My listing is:

P3n
FL
Ult
CT
Norse
Bows
HR

Ult has a boner for CT and will war them for extended time, while p3n takes potshots and ends up uncontested #1, Norse doesnt get left alone like they did last round so they will hover just above Bows and just maybe steal for 3rd.

Dunno where Illu positions, either failure-cascade or as an black horse, 1# or 2nd depending on how badly Ult and CT suffer from the deadlock.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 16:56   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

I think ND has taken a lot of steps last round, and if they are able to do something else than only 3 fleet Ult with a 4 allie block they will beat both norse and bows.

FL/Ult/CT are favourites

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 17:10   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ult suck. Literally anyone else.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 17:10   #4
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think ND has taken a lot of steps last round, and if they are able to do something else than only 3 fleet Ult with a 4 allie block they will beat both norse and bows.

FL/Ult/CT are favourites
No clue who will win, but I bet it wont be Ult
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 17:25   #5
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

BF with a new name
P3N
FL
ULT
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 17:44   #6
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

BF will win, followed by FL and/or ND. Ult won't come top 3
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:01   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
BF will win, followed by FL and/or ND. Ult won't come top 3
Did Ult deactive their teamviewer?

Closer the competition becomes, the better Ults chances normaly are.
If there is a chance for multiple alliance can win Ult will usualy outmanouver most tags politicaly.

This new "defence fleet option" is gonna make it harder for allies like FL/P3ng to gain cheap roids i think, but i think FL can withstand incs better than p3ng if they get concetrated.

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:02   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

BF
FL
Ult
CT
HR
ND
P3n
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:03   #9
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

What Kai said.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 18:15   #10
Kez

Kez has a spectacular aura aboutKez has a spectacular aura about

Kez will win this one.

No more debates needed
R64 Terra - defence duties
R65 Faceless - defence duties
R66 Faceless - rank 90 (inactive half of round)
R67 Norseman - Rank 26
R68 Norseman - Rank 19
R69 P3nguins - Rank 22 - Scanner
R74 Faceless - Rank 4
R75 Heresy - Rank 15
R76 RaGe - Rank 4 - defence duties
Kez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 19:29   #11
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

bf ct ult p3ng fl bows nd hr
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 20:49   #12
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
bf ct ult p3ng fl bows nd hr
I think this is pretty fair. Could see nd beating bows and Norse beating hr if they are idling
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:09   #13
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I hear bows got some Brazil lot there now
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:13   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Joseph and his merry bunch.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:34   #15
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Bows issue has never been its members it's the disfunctional management
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 22:54   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Bows issue has never been its members it's the disfunctional management
Yes they should hire Rogues(lol) as counclers on how to run a alliance.

Accused of cheating? "Deny deny deny" like Rogues/BF
Experince incs? Give up and lay on their backs like p3nguins
Not winning? Make a block containing 50% of the active univers to stop one allie from winning like CT

Im sure BowS will be fine

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 23:10   #17
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Yes they should hire Rogues(lol) as counclers on how to run a alliance.

Accused of cheating? "Deny deny deny" like Rogues/BF
Experince incs? Give up and lay on their backs like p3nguins
Not winning? Make a block containing 50% of the active univers to stop one allie from winning like CT

Im sure BowS will be fine
Bitcher I think the best thing you ever did for bows was leave.
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 23:19   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Bitcher I think the best thing you ever did for bows was leave.
Yeah, that is yet to be seen. But wouldn't that mean thart the HC team stopped being disfunctional?

Unread 11 Mar 2016, 23:26   #19
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Yeah, that is yet to be seen. But wouldn't that mean thart the HC team stopped being disfunctional?
That would be implying the causation came from one source which is not what I said.

However I don't want to hijack a good thread with your tomfoolery. Pm me if you have an issue with my statement.

ON TO THE PREDICTIONS
Unread 12 Mar 2016, 07:20   #20
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

#1 ct
#2 bf
#3 bows
#4 nd
#5 fl

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2016, 08:34   #21
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
You WERE the reason bows was disfunctional. Think we have established this through many other forum threads but only you still deny it.

Anyway back to topic:

1) BF
2) Ult
3) p3nguins
4) Facless
5) Ct

Don't really care about the rest.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2016, 16:06   #22
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Love the news spreading faster than light. Brazilians will be gladly welcomed to join us.

It Is Not the Strongest of the Species that Survives But the Most Adaptable....
i hope that the strongest and or smartest win
wish you all good round
green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2016, 19:17   #23
Munkee
Dictator

I thought it was old news lol.. I was told last week.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 02:59   #24
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
BF
FL
Ult
CT
HR
ND
P3n
After seeing the stats I'll change my prediction. Ult will win by a mile, the stats work best with pl def, ingal def and forts, and Ult are miles ahead of everyone in that regard. As the Inc stats back up from last round. Tis a shame, should have been a fun round. Roll on 67
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 05:49   #25
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
After seeing the stats I'll change my prediction. Ult will win by a mile, the stats work best with pl def, ingal def and forts, and Ult are miles ahead of everyone in that regard. As the Inc stats back up from last round. Tis a shame, should have been a fun round. Roll on 67
Can't wait to reference this later
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 07:15   #26
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Kai is quite the Ult fan. The majority of his posts is like a Justin Bieber stalker.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 08:03   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Wow, Kai is quite the Ult fan. The majority of his posts is like a Justin Bieber stalker.
It's a prediction thread, we make predictions based on facts present and opinions. The facts I used were the fleet movement stats which were provided where Ultores had twice the amount of galaxy defence than anyone else. My personal experience of being random planet in Agar3s's fort for one round allows me to know how they achieve this plus my own experience of dcing forts allows me to know how their defence style suits galaxy orientated defence. My personal opinion is that the stats we are using lend themselves more to galaxy based play.

I'm sorry if you are deluded enough to 'sheep' your way through the forums and not read people's posts and instead make stupid comments that have no basis in reality.

Didn't realise you were part of Team Munkee
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 09:24   #28
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
It's a prediction thread, we make predictions based on facts present and opinions. The facts I used were the fleet movement stats which were provided where Ultores had twice the amount of galaxy defence than anyone else. My personal experience of being random planet in Agar3s's fort for one round allows me to know how they achieve this plus my own experience of dcing forts allows me to know how their defence style suits galaxy orientated defence. My personal opinion is that the stats we are using lend themselves more to galaxy based play.

I'm sorry if you are deluded enough to 'sheep' your way through the forums and not read people's posts and instead make stupid comments that have no basis in reality.

Didn't realise you were part of Team Munkee
1) there is no team munkee. There is team paperboy seems you get delivery on his route.
2) you completely neglect to factor in politics to your predictions
3) Even if Ult did win. Which I doubt. I hope your prediction of "miles ahead" came with a courtesy reach around as your balls deep mate.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 09:54   #29
Munkee
Dictator

I wouldn't worry reaper Kaiba is just angry because he isn't going to play the round anymore.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 11:46   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
1) there is no team munkee. There is team paperboy seems you get delivery on his route.
2) you completely neglect to factor in politics to your predictions
3) Even if Ult did win. Which I doubt. I hope your prediction of "miles ahead" came with a courtesy reach around as your balls deep mate.
1) mocking his chosen profession does you no favours, he lives doing a part time job and is good at this game. Are you even employed? Have you ever done anything of note in this game?

2) That's because what your team does isn't politics, it's scripted horse shit. Even the most politically nubbed person knows what you are going to do before you do it, you ARE that predictable.

3) I love how no one is hear is allowed to prefer something different to what you consider right, and if they do then they are subjected to all manor of abuse and name calling and sexual reference. Maybe it's time you grew up and learned that your own opinion is always right and sometimes different opinions can both be right. And just cos someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them 'gay', 'fanboy', 'dick' etc..
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 12:02   #31
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

/me craves for the days when alliances would go for the win at all costs instead of this farce that is now known as NAPtarion

Bookies favourite if you ask me is ULT (assuming chimpie becomes machivellian in his political maneuvers - but military wise ULT are the strongest on paper)

Not sure about p3ng or CT but unless they change their strategies in attack and defence probably have low % of winning.

Faceless and BF have a shout if they can field a full team.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 12:51   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
/me craves for the days when alliances would go for the win at all costs instead of this farce that is now known as NAPtarion
Those days never happened.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 13:07   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Those days never happened.
last time I recalled that happened was APP v CT of r40 where they went to war from protection ended till the last days of the round.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 13:10   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.

And it was an exception back then too.
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 13:22   #35
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
And it was an exception back then too.
1up v exil was always interesting politics.

NFI v ND was okish but not what you call a grudge match.

the round of r30 something the round where xvx bottled it v Asc ... should have been such a round if the xvx HC at the time had a pair.
Unread 14 Mar 2016, 10:10   #36
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1) BF
2) p3n
3) CT
4) ULT
5) FL

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2016, 12:17   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Bookies favourite if you ask me is ULT (assuming chimpie becomes machivellian in his political maneuvers - but military wise ULT are the strongest on paper)

Not sure about p3ng or CT but unless they change their strategies in attack and defence probably have low % of winning.

Faceless and BF have a shout if they can field a full team.

This will never happend as long as the gap is as small as it is today. Norse proved last round they could win not doing anything at all

Warring any alliance, at any time for anyone but Ult means your chances to win is slim to none.

Personaly id blame krypton for this change to PA

Unread 14 Mar 2016, 13:39   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Long-term war has not been profitable in PA in many years. Mass gangbangs for a couple of days? Sure. But nothing more than that.
Unread 15 Mar 2016, 14:34   #39
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

1. CT
2. FL
3. Fake BF
4. P3N
5. ULT

all that really matters
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2016, 15:39   #40
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
1. CT
2. FL
3. Fake BF
4. P3N
5. ULT

all that really matters
Fake bf?
Unread 15 Mar 2016, 16:35   #41
Clouds

Where's Adapt now? He seems to be in a different alliance every round.
Unread 15 Mar 2016, 16:51   #42
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

ReaperSix i ment nelitos crew all bf are there ect..

Not playing next round clouds i have a planet that wont be in an alliance just to check in from time to time mate
Unread 15 Mar 2016, 21:32   #43
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
ReaperSix i ment nelitos crew all bf are there ect..
This is not true, BF is based on our own core + returning players and some of 'nelito's people'.
Unread 15 Mar 2016, 22:51   #44
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
This is not true, BF is based on our own core + returning players and some of 'nelito's people'.
Nelito has people? That sounds like how ISIS started.....
Unread 15 Mar 2016, 22:52   #45
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Thanks for clearing that up chronoX i saw no Illuminati tag ingame and i saw Black Flag didnt know you lot were playing again, apologies!
Unread 16 Mar 2016, 21:27   #46
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I am surprised at the number of people who have ult way down, is there information out there that they are not playing properly? If they are going for the win as usual I can't see how ppl don't have them in the top three. Thinking gangbanging will stop them winning is all very well but pushing them down to 4th or 5th, really?

Can't see p3n doing well, definitely need a round working out this new defence thing (or possibly just ignoring it completely and keeping our def as sucky as ever!)

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 12:22   #47
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

I'm glad nelito has went into BF .... nelito I so much hate the elites that get referred to as the illuminati.

Going off topic ... any rummours as to what strategies the other alliances are going?

also discuss what tactics/ally strat you would suggest?
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 12:34   #48
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I'm glad nelito has went into BF .... nelito I so much hate the elites that get referred to as the illuminati.

Going off topic ... any rummours as to what strategies the other alliances are going?

also discuss what tactics/ally strat you would suggest?
Xan
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 12:48   #49
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Xan
Xan has a good offense however...

Problem with xan is you are wide open to frig inc and the ratio of revenant fleets to incoming fi fleets will be like 3-6 fleets a pop to cover.

Also there is good scope to fake fi as frig on xan targets so a good dc needs to know what to look for.
Unread 17 Mar 2016, 14:03   #50
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Xan has a good offense however...

Problem with xan is you are wide open to frig inc and the ratio of revenant fleets to incoming fi fleets will be like 3-6 fleets a pop to cover.

Also there is good scope to fake fi as frig on xan targets so a good dc needs to know what to look for.

80% of the alliances out there can't def properly with defensive MT stats so with these stats Xan is the only way to go and pray you can out raid/xp those that can defend