User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 05:51   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The 24 Hour Day

So, the 24 hour day. Whats up with that? I get the logic, the sun, the division into weeks, months, years, blah blah blah.

Sadly, it seems my body doesnt. Ive noticed this quite a lot recently. The normal 24 hour day - say, 16 hours awake, 8 hours asleep for most people - 8am-Midnight, midnight-8am say.. isnt how i seem to operate.

I find it very difficult to get to sleep; and its never a pleasureable experience or one i look forward to. I really dont like it; i put it off for as long as possible. Ive never been one for naps, regardless how tired i get. I must have gone to sleep before midnight less than 10 times since i turned 13 or something. I know a lot of people have trouble sleeping but recently, not only have i finally become numb to the sedative effect of my before-bed anti-depressants, but i seem to have developed an immunity to my prescription sleeping pills. I have to force myself every night to switch off the pc/tv and go to bed; because its a process that takes about an hour each time.

The other side of this is recently (yes, probably since the sedatives) i am absolutely unable to get up early. I have to this semester for my classes; and when i actually do it; i am absolutely knackered for the whole day - but still end up going to sleep at 4am at night without napping. I dont seem to be able to get into a routine. Recently ive been sleeping for between 12 and 14 hours, though its probably been more like 11 on average this year.

So what im trying to say is i seem to work on a 26-30 hour clock rather than a 24 hour one. Each night i end up going to bed later and later; until at least once every couple of weeks i decide its not worth the effort of going to bed and stay up all night, and go to bed at midnight the next day. Its incredibly frustrating and not very practical.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote