User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:02   #1
Remberasha

Remberasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking Bashing the un-allied Balrog~!

LOL--

Wow I must really be a good player --

I am un-allied, - I have 690 roids, - and now am being chain bashed by Omen with over 8 fleets lined up on me so far. One of them of course fleet catching me as well. Yeah baby!~

Either they are a cheap alliance that attacks independents in mass -- or I am one heck of a player that has become a serious threat to them -- *grins*

Remby
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:08   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Bashing the un-allied Balrog~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remberasha
LOL--

I am un-allied, - I have 690 roids, - and now am being chain bashed by Omen with over 8 fleets lined up on me so far. One of them of course fleet catching me as well. Yeah baby!~

Either they are a cheap alliance that attacks independents in mass -- or I am one heck of a player that has become a serious threat to them -- *grins*

Remby
After a quick check of the jpscan. I count 2 Omen fleets and the rest is other alliances. Please go away now.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:15   #3
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
After a quick check of the jpscan. I count 2 Omen fleets and the rest is other alliances. Please go away now.
nice and political as ever... nice reply :P
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:18   #4
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Considering your roid count makes you top 200 roid ranking you will be a very juicy target.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:21   #5
Auto
Ultimate PA n00b

Auto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOL--

OMG!
Is it possible
There should bee a rule against attacking I think.
All this attacking and killing of shippies, it is soo rude.
Lets all make love instead
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:37   #6
Remberasha

Remberasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Oh --

I expect the occasional (if not often) attacker -- especially when I am roid fat - That is not in question.

But before your all too hasty to criticize me and rule in the favor of the poster responding (and their alliance Spin) - do understand that I am not being attacked by individuals seeking my roids here --

This is an organized sequential attack of fleets one right after another on me (including a fleetcatch). No matter how you slice it, this is a deliberate bashing of an independent.

I have been informed that the fleets are from 2 alliances (by one of my attackers) of Omen and Escape --

Prior to this organized strike on me - it has been so quiet and peaceful at my lonely lovely planet for 2 days with only 1 attacker (and my 690 roids) - grins~!

They just decided to mass attack me because I had a fleet going for one of their m8's. They think that I can destroy them all!!!! So they must stop me at all cost with large chains of fleets!~ Yes they must kill me as they fear the fall of their worlds!

Yes -- I'm a scarey badd-arzy

Remby --
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:41   #7
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is an organized sequential attack of fleets one right after another on me (including a fleetcatch). No matter how you slice it, this is a deliberate bashing of an independent.

I have been informed that the fleets are from 2 alliances (by one of my attackers) of Omen and Escape --
Yes, considering the relation Escape and Omen have, this cooperation was bound to happen at one point.

Please tell me you are joking.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:50   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Oh --

I expect the occasional (if not often) attacker -- especially when I am roid fat - That is not in question.

But before your all too hasty to criticize me and rule in the favor of the poster responding (and their alliance Spin) - do understand that I am not being attacked by individuals seeking my roids here --

Prior to this organized strike on me - it has been so quiet and peaceful at my lonely lovely planet for 2 days with only 1 attacker (and my 690 roids) - grins~!

They just decided to mass attack me because I had a fleet going for one of their m8's. They think that I can destroy them all!!!! So they must stop me at all cost with large chains of fleets!~ Yes they must kill me as they fear the fall of their worlds!

Yes -- I'm a scarey badd-arzy

Remby --

Yes, this is an organised attack arranged by me and Virall together. We both were quite intoxicated after drinking at Sid's place. I also set up raids on 1:1 and do the occasional fleetcatch on our own members.

Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:54   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No idea why this thread should exist.

If anyone can give me a good reason why by 0000 UK time tonight via pm i might reopen it.