User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 15:49   #1
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts
Fury mods deleting posts they don't like?

Is this an abuse of your mod powers, whoever Fury mod deleted my previous post?

[edit: not deleted, only merged. Im not Fury, btw]

Last edited by PiaZava; 5 Dec 2002 at 14:01.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 16:24   #2
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Clause 1 : Moderator Discretion / "Lifes unfair. Deal with it"

A Moderator is free to close/edit/remove/move any thread he/she wants. If you want to complain then address it to me and PM my account (JammyJim).
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 16:36   #3
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
What a bizarre accusation.

Since I haven't deleted any posts today (in fact I haven't deleted any for several days), I can only assume that one of the other mods deleted the thread in question (or that the original poster deleted it).

There's only one problem with this: none of them are Fury. Therefore your post can't have been deleted by a 'Fury mod'.

I'm going to assume that you are simply misinformed, and not just trolling, but either way, complaints about moderators and/or the threads that they delete should be addressed to JammyJim or Ashknight.
Closed Thread