User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2002, 17:34   #1
Mike_451

Well, May As Well Eh?

I chose to post this thread here, as this is the only board ive ever used, and Alliances were always the thing i loved about pa and that kept me here, sorry to any moderators who dislike it

I know alot of you may think this thread is pointless, but I've always wondered how it would feel to post a goodbye thread to the community, I will probably speak to a few of you again, may even come on irc once or twice, but I no longer consider myself part of the community as to be in a community you have to give aswell as recieve and I won't.

I'd like to thank all the alliances that have made my pa career interesting be it welcoming or not or both at various times

ETY (forever closest to my heart, I began 5 rounds ago with ETY and am glad ETY went the distance)
GLX, Reborn, TC, Legends, MDK, NFU, Thunder, Olympus/Ely

There are too many people to mention from old to new, from those who are hated, to those who are well-loved, But if ive spoken to you, I thank you for adding to my experience.

I have spent the majority of my pa career as HC in one alliance or another. I do not think HC's appreciate the community more than others, but i think we appreciate it in different ways, you tend to see more and i believe love it more. I think HC's find it very difficult to let go, as I have in almost every alliance ive been in.

So to sum it up, I will miss planetarion and probably discuss it briefly in years to come with my best mate (shannow) and wish you all good lives

_Mike_ (pa player at heart forever)
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 17:47   #2
Mike_451

Lol just found out pa might not be dead after all, guess ill see y'all next round!!!! The End of My reign of Laughter has not come to an end just yet eh?? woooooooo
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 17:49   #3
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
needed attention?

damn i wonder if everyone will make a post like this ......
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 17:50   #4
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
heh

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46