User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2014, 19:19   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Its not really called a fight when the other side isnt fighting back. Let me explain.

In one of the first nights of this so called 1 vs 1 fight we had Vikings RANDOMLY raiding a gal with 4 Ultores in it and CT RANDOMLY raiding gals with a few Ultores in. Coordinated or not its what happened.

As if it wasnt enough Spore had 20% more planets(and fleets), 40% more value and 40% more roids than Ultores AT THE START OF THE FIGHT, we had to deal with about 30-35 more RANDOM hostile fleets.

Although we didnt bleed roids in any single night the gap became bigger and bigger to the point where we HAVE to ground all fleets and 3 fleet def to cover incs leaving us unable to fight back with an opponent that RIGHT NOW has double our roids, 50% more value and 20% more fleets.

Maybe it was just bad luck, maybe it was bad strategy or poor planning or maybe Ultores just chose the wrong allies but this is a fight as disproportionate as it can ever be without Spore needing to coordinate their attacks with anyone else.

So yes:
Being gal raided by Vikings/CT could just be bad luck as you say.
But indeed, Ultores has chosen the wrong allies by the look of it now.
Meanwhile Vikings are warring FAnG, it might seems like the contest for #1 is allready over, and whats interesting is who gets 2nd

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2014, 19:34   #52
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In one of the first nights of this so called 1 vs 1 fight we had Vikings RANDOMLY raiding a gal with 4 Ultores in it and CT RANDOMLY raiding gals with a few Ultores in. Coordinated or not its what happened.
We (Vikings) only hit 1 of your forts in the first week, definitely not since spore started ptargetting you. But hey, let's not let the facts stop any of us.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2014, 21:12   #53
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
We (Vikings) only hit 1 of your forts in the first week, definitely not since spore started ptargetting you. But hey, let's not let the facts stop any of us.
Who cares about facts, man up and hit Spore

You did hit my gal early on btw, couldn't you have hit some other ult fort if you had to chose only one? I thought you loved me Thats it, i'm installing tinder!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2014, 21:14   #54
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I belive this is the truth, Ultores seems to make up imaginary Blocks who keep hitting em when Things just aint going there way.

Unread 12 Apr 2014, 21:23   #55
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Who cares about facts, man up and hit Spore

You did hit my gal early on btw, couldn't you have hit some other ult fort if you had to chose only one? I thought you loved me Thats it, i'm installing tinder!
We'll deal with fang and faceless first if you don't mind. someone once told me not to make too many enemies so best to finish off the ones we have first.

as for hitting your gal, i'm sorry mate... i had to chose between your gal and mercenaries... and me being a mercenary it was a rather easy choice. (for full disclosure: i am not a BC and do not pick out targets at any time throughout this round)

Unread 12 Apr 2014, 21:40   #56
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
My history says me(and my gal) got gal raided by vikings ticks 280, 281, 282 is that first week for you? Because it looks more like the second half of the second week and thats when the "fight" with spore started. "But hey, let's not let the facts stop any of us."

Last edited by DeeJay; 12 Apr 2014 at 21:52.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2014, 21:51   #57
DeeJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I belive this is the truth, Ultores seems to make up imaginary Blocks who keep hitting em when Things just aint going there way.
If ticks 280, 281, 282 look like first week to you then you can join Influence and start re-learning first grade math.

No one invented a Block. If you read my post again i just said we were unlucky to get randomly raided by ct and vikings when the "fight" with spore started while Spore already had a decent lead on us(planets, fleets, roids, value).

Random incs decresead each day simply because we're not worth hitting anymore with ~500 roids average and Spore increased their lead(in roids and value) so that we cant take them 1 on 1 anymore and Spore doesnt need a block to win vs Ultores now.
Unread 12 Apr 2014, 23:00   #58
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
My history says me(and my gal) got gal raided by vikings ticks 280, 281, 282 is that first week for you? Because it looks more like the second half of the second week and thats when the "fight" with spore started. "But hey, let's not let the facts stop any of us."
My history says i raided on 2 gals with exactly 0 ult that night. Instead i raided an app fort and a newbies gal. then again we might have hit an ult fort that night too as we were still hitting 3 gals at that point. Anyhow, spore didn't contact us about them targetting ultores until 2 days later, so like i said it definitely wasn't AFTER the fight with spore started.

EDIT: After going through my logs i found proof that we indeed hit an ult fort that day (alongside a gal with 3 heroes and a gal with 3 apps). The proof i found consists of a conversation between one of your HC's and one of ours and seriously leads me to believe we didn't hit any ult forts up to that point outside of maybe the first 3-4 days, nor any ultores forts since.

Last edited by Influence; 12 Apr 2014 at 23:34.
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 00:18   #59
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Ult can't complain, their incs is down to less than 120 fleets per night now(at least from what i counted yesterday), so things are brightening up already

* We do not exist *

Unread 13 Apr 2014, 02:38   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Ult can't complain, their incs is down to less than 120 fleets per night now(at least from what i counted yesterday), so things are brightening up already
Thats good news for the Don Quijote alliance of planetarion.
Im pretty sure, as always, the post round stats will show something totaly diffrent than Ultores having 120+ fleets aday

Unread 13 Apr 2014, 07:31   #61
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im pretty sure, as always, the post round stats will show something totaly diffrent than Ultores having 120+ fleets aday
DrunkenViking already said they're below 120 fleets a day.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 08:29   #62
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
DrunkenViking already said they're below 120 fleets a day.
Oh thank you for noticing, as usual you mustve been the only one :/

Unread 13 Apr 2014, 10:17   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Oh thank you for noticing, as usual you mustve been the only one :/
I guess I just don't see the point of the following 'debate':
"We are not over 120 fleets a day."
"Oh yeah? Well I don't believe you're over 120 fleets a day!"

But you know, whatever makes you happy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 11:19   #64
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

lol

Not sure what the stats will show, but the 4 nights i counted between last friday and this friday showed 120+ hostile fleets. I might have unconsciously‎ noticed these nights to have a lot of incs and counted because of that, or it might reflect the actual incs ult saw during that week. I can't be sure. I can however be sure that the incoming stats will show ult to have had at _least_ 480 hostile fleets in this period(tho i suspect this period is split between first third and second third of the round). There, failsafe.

* We do not exist *

Unread 13 Apr 2014, 14:06   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I guess I just don't see the point of the following 'debate':
"We are not over 120 fleets a day."
"Oh yeah? Well I don't believe you're over 120 fleets a day!"

But you know, whatever makes you happy.
What he said made it sound like they have had 120 incs daily for most of the round. Guess u didnt read that they were NOW below 120 incs daily.
Guess your just too stuck up with urself

Unread 13 Apr 2014, 16:47   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.

No, what he said was that they were no longer receiving 120+ fleets a night. That means they had nights with 120+ incs (probably recently), not that they had 120+ incs per night for the entire round, or even averaged out over the round so far. Perhaps some reading comprehension lessons would be in order?

You then moved on to claim that if the round stats showed fewer than 120 fleets of incs per night over the entire round, including the next 629 ticks, that would be evidence against DrunkenViking's statement. This wouldn't even be true if he had said that Ultores had received an average of 120 fleets per night so far this round, which he hadn't. While you're looking up that course in basic English, maybe you might also benefit from some lessons in grade school arithmetic?
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 16:59   #67
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Burn!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 19:38   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
No, what he said was that they were no longer receiving 120+ fleets a night. That means they had nights with 120+ incs (probably recently), not that they had 120+ incs per night for the entire round, or even averaged out over the round so far. Perhaps some reading comprehension lessons would be in order?

You then moved on to claim that if the round stats showed fewer than 120 fleets of incs per night over the entire round, including the next 629 ticks, that would be evidence against DrunkenViking's statement. This wouldn't even be true if he had said that Ultores had received an average of 120 fleets per night so far this round, which he hadn't. While you're looking up that course in basic English, maybe you might also benefit from some lessons in grade school arithmetic?
DrunkenViking seems to understand what i said, you how ever will not.
Even having 4 days of 120 incs each night will prolly show that Ultores has had more incs than any others during these first weeks, by far, even though they would have easy nights With around 50-60 incs aswell.
It seems to me having under 90-100 fleets would be a pretty quiet night for UItores part.

Anyway, a little bit away from this debate, it would be interesting if Ultores could give away just how many incs theyve had from what alliances so far?
If all coords is added to intel ingame it will show exactly how many incs theyve had from what alliance.
Maybe it would give em some more support from the objective viewers in the univers.
I hope some Ult HC/Officer could follow this up

Unread 13 Apr 2014, 19:52   #69
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R56 development thread

Quote:
If all coords is added to intel ingame it will show exactly how many incs theyve had from what alliance.
It shows hostiles per planet, which you will have to calculate manually to find out the total hostile count of an alliance.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 20:01   #70
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
DrunkenViking seems to understand what i said, you how ever will not.
if DrunkenViking can come on here and prove he understands he wins 1 internet

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 21:57   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Re: R56 development thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It shows hostiles per planet, which you will have to calculate manually to find out the total hostile count of an alliance.
Yes.
Just do run > calc and start adding up.
Im pretty sure it will take less time than counting 120 incs

Unread 13 Apr 2014, 22:23   #72
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
if DrunkenViking can come on here and prove he understands he wins 1 internet
I understand everything!

But thats only because i've learned to understand how BloodyButcher thinks, not because what he says makes sense to me. In regards to this, mz is closer to what i ment; a sarcastic(but accurate) statement that ult can't complain since their incs is no longer 120+ fleets per night(wich has been the case the times i've counted up until i made that post, and i'd counted 4 times the previous week).

It wasn't ment to be interpreted, it was ment to be a different(and maybe humoristic?) view on the situation. The fact that BloodyButcher interpret it in either direction is to be expected, this is AD after all.

I would congratulate BloodyButcher who got what he wanted; me to explain something i never intended to explain and mz to debate something he stated he did not want to debate. So i guess BloodyButcher won?

Edit: vuLgAr owes me 1 internet!

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 10:30   #73
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

So what's the bet that we have another round of top 3 all warring random allies below them, rather than growing a pair and properly going for #1?

Of course Spore can just continue their normal Naptastic ways and afk to #1, but seeing Vikings and/or CT gain some determination and go for it, would be a lovely and pleasant surprise!

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2014, 12:03   #74
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Talking Re: R56 development thread.

N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
So what's the bet that we have another round of top 3 all warring random allies below them, rather than growing a pair and properly going for #1?

Of course Spore can just continue their normal Naptastic ways and afk to #1, but seeing Vikings and/or CT gain some determination and go for it, would be a lovely and pleasant surprise!
They've been hitting Ultores. I'd hardly call that a 'random alliance below them'
Unread 14 Apr 2014, 12:51   #75
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
They've been hitting Ultores. I'd hardly call that a 'random alliance below them'
Only Spore warred Ultores, Ultores was #3 score and #2 average size when that started.

As for Vikings, hitting Faceless wasn't really random for us either after last round. Nor was hitting FAnG and hitting App who aside from ND were our top hostile. Thanks to App, ND had no roids, so hitting ND back for their hostilities seemed rather foolish.

Last edited by Influence; 14 Apr 2014 at 13:00.
Unread 14 Apr 2014, 13:45   #76
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Spore made the best of their greater member numbers and made a proactive attack on ultores, who in their mind are the biggest competition for #1. the lack of support from alliances to help ultores out who were at a disadvantage has led to spore having a massive lead and will ultimately win so congrats to spore.
Unread 14 Apr 2014, 13:53   #77
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
N

Apologies, i used the wrong word there i guess. It was more meant as a "Spore/CT/Vikings will hit anyone other than each other"

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2014, 14:05   #78
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Apologies, i used the wrong word there i guess. It was more meant as a "Spore/CT/Vikings will hit anyone other than each other"
Well ND/CT/Vikings got a chance to take out most of the allies atm with their combined CR/BS strat. How ever give spore more value, and they will struggle big time landing them if they ground.
Ultores, facelesd and FAnG all have enoigh with trying to fetch off incs from CT/Viks/ND/Spore

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 14:31   #79
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Well ND/CT/Vikings got a chance to take out most of the allies atm with their combined CR/BS strat. How ever give spore more value, and they will struggle big time landing them if they ground.
Ultores, facelesd and FAnG all have enoigh with trying to fetch off incs from CT/Viks/ND/Spore
Perhaps FAnG shouldn't have jumped the gun by joining the gangbang on Vikings then, as we were actively avoiding FAnG at the time.

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 15:27   #80
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Perhaps FAnG shouldn't have jumped the gun by joining the gangbang on Vikings then, as we were actively avoiding FAnG at the time.
Maybe.
Guess the issue couldnt have been they just wanted to attack vikings, but that there were no other solutiob if they did so.

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 16:43   #81
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Maybe.
Guess the issue couldnt have been they just wanted to attack vikings, but that there were no other solutiob if they did so.
let me try to figure this out: are you saying hitting vikings was the only option for fang? did your HC's nap the universe as usual?

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 17:25   #82
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
let me try to figure this out: are you saying hitting vikings was the only option for fang? did your HC's nap the universe as usual?
Well i got no clue what theyve agreed to politicaly, but hitting above has in the past always been a priority for fang.
Hitting heroes, hr, rock, app and what not wouldve been lame imho.

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 17:44   #83
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Well i got no clue what theyve agreed to politicaly, but hitting above has in the past always been a priority for fang.
Hitting heroes, hr, rock, app and what not wouldve been lame imho.
Funny how you keep coming with statements that are far from the truth...
Even you should have the knowledge and memory to dissaproove your entire post.

Conclusion: B-Bitcher you are full of crap as usual.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2014, 18:13   #84
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Funny how you keep coming with statements that are far from the truth...
Even you should have the knowledge and memory to dissaproove your entire post.

Conclusion: B-Bitcher you are full of crap as usual.
On what grounds? The round i was in ROCK, FAnG attacked us when we were 2nd in score and #1 in size by some margin + FAnG was #1

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 18:20   #85
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
On what grounds? The round i was in ROCK, FAnG attacked us when we were 2nd in score and #1 in size by some margin + FAnG was #1
Stop being a tard, FAnG has round after round bottom fed. (Atleast every round they've competetively played.) The rounds where they "play for fun", its all about ruining and trying to kingmake one alliance at random. (Do note i say at random, since i've seen FAnG more than once help those ****ing them over in the first place. If this overall description doesn't fit your memory, then whatever... pointless arguement. And you are usually extremly delusional.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2014, 18:43   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Stop being a tard, FAnG has round after round bottom fed. (Atleast every round they've competetively played.) The rounds where they "play for fun", its all about ruining and trying to kingmake one alliance at random. (Do note i say at random, since i've seen FAnG more than once help those ****ing them over in the first place. If this overall description doesn't fit your memory, then whatever... pointless arguement. And you are usually extremly delusional.
FAnG r45-49, when i played there was a competitor against ult, and we spent majority of the round fighting them.
The recent alliance has been under a diffrent leadership, thats why i said "in the past", not recently

Unread 14 Apr 2014, 19:17   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Spore made the best of their greater member numbers and made a proactive attack on ultores, who in their mind are the biggest competition for #1. the lack of support from alliances to help ultores out who were at a disadvantage has led to spore having a massive lead and will ultimately win so congrats to spore.
Fair call but pa is never that simple.
Unread 18 Apr 2014, 03:01   #88
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I find it rediculous that no block has been formed against Spore
I find it incredible that you're spell checker never corrected "Ridiculous"
Unread 18 Apr 2014, 07:16   #89
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Your*
Unread 18 Apr 2014, 09:21   #90
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

lol
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2014, 09:35   #91
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

FAnG is having some issues this round finding a reliable HC team, and having people stick to their roles, and as a result our politics have been screwed.

But really, FAnG isnt the issue, this round looks boring as crap, and it was only supposed to be a rebuilding round for FAnG with the core players, however someone decided to recruit everyone who applied to the tag. Every round should be fun Theodd, or whats the point?

Hopefully the FAnG hc team is sorted now though, and some old dead weight has been removed.

Also, Theodd, FAnG have most certainly not always bottom fed
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2014, 13:19   #92
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Last round spore lost #1 and whine a lot..
Looks like they are decided to win this one...

Last round vikings was told to avoid a war with entire uni..
Looks like they are decided to follow this advice...

And CT, well, no idea for what CT plays..
Unread 18 Apr 2014, 14:43   #93
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

CT was on the wrong side of vikings for quite some time, we agreed to be friendly this round. Vikings switching sides unbalanced the politics, the alliances that could slow spore down are napped or avoidance with spore and tbh CT needs a rest from leading the war on #1.

Bring on R57, i think/hope you will see more reluctance to do eor politics with #1 contenders.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2014, 17:48   #94
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
CT was on the wrong side of vikings for quite some time, we agreed to be friendly this round. Vikings switching sides unbalanced the politics, the alliances that could slow spore down are napped or avoidance with spore and tbh CT needs a rest from leading the war on #1.

Bring on R57, i think/hope you will see more reluctance to do eor politics with #1 contenders.
Its not about "leading a war on #1".
Its about making this game interesting, saying its not CTs job to help destagnate the univers is a cowardly statement.
CT is a big problem of this univers if they arnt willing to hit #1.

Unread 19 Apr 2014, 18:18   #95
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i can't remember the last time ct actually hit #1 its been quite a few rounds
Unread 19 Apr 2014, 19:03   #96
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
r40 was a memorable round
Unread 19 Apr 2014, 20:04   #97
DeeJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
r40 was a memorable round
And that was how many years ago?
Unread 19 Apr 2014, 20:52   #98
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
CT was at war with Vikings for the majority of r54, and they comfortably beat them actauly.
That aside, as i said, GM is using this as an excuse to stagnate and ruin a Perfect round of planetarion, they are no better than the other alliances if they arnt willing to attack the #1 allie

Unread 19 Apr 2014, 23:01   #99
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
well, they definitely did in r51 at least, but afaik that wasn't the last time. In r53 they hit fang who were #1 at the time, tho FAnG collapsed within the day.

Last edited by Influence; 19 Apr 2014 at 23:11.
Unread 19 Apr 2014, 23:10   #100
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
That aside, as i said, GM is using this as an excuse to stagnate and ruin a Perfect round of planetarion, they are no better than the other alliances if they arnt willing to attack the #1 allie
I'm getting quite annoyed by this riddle of 'you are not hitting the #1 ally' you are playing atm. I firmly believe in the concept of looking at yourself first before looking at others. At no point in time did the ally you are currently in showed the slightest bit of interest in hitting the #1 ally, so perhaps it is time you start trying to convince your own alliance about the importance of hitting Spore first before blaming other allies for not doing the thing you want.

I know i am not in an alliance that is currently hitting the #1 ally right now, but i am not telling anyone else to do so either. Nor am I telling you to stir shit in your own alliance for that matter. Your alliance, like any other alliance in this game, can play the way they want in my opinion. I am sure the powers that be in your alliance aren't hitting the #1 for some valid reason.

I also don't think GM is using anything as an excuse to deliberately stagnate the round, as you are suggesting. I think GM is stating how they are currently looking at the state of politics, not giving any excuses. Nor should he give any excuses in my opinion, as his first and foremost responsibility is to his own alliance.

Last edited by Influence; 19 Apr 2014 at 23:16.