User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2011, 15:01   #51
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Round over after 450 ticks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
lol, ult has new propaganda: watch out for App, they will do what we did last round

but serious, lets go back to last round. xvx vs ct/nd. Ult allied xvx and made a longterm ceasefire with ct/nd. So how is app in the same situation exactly? unless app has alliance/ceasefire with top 3 (including ult)

also why would app want to see ct/nd fight each other and at the same time want them to fight ult???? and the funniest part is App switching tag members to make it complete.

to summarize ULT propaganda machine:
APP makes ct/nd gangbang ult
APP wants ct nd to go at each other so it helps ult???
APP switchs tagmembers to hide score?????
APP is preparing to fight their main competitors and "allies" CT ND

ULT will not use their allies as incmagnet like what happened to xvx. Ult is just looking for the best interest of ct/nd and warning them against great satan app.

all makes sense j0!
How about we just state facts..

Apprime have 10 members in top 36 value, 16 in top 100 value.
Ultores have 2 in top 50 value and 6 in top 100 value.
CT have 12 in top 100 value.
ND have 17 in top 100 value.

Apprime have 20 players in the top 10 gals.
Ultores have 5 players in the top 10 gals.
CT have 12 players in the top 10 gals.
ND have 12 players in the top 10 gals.

Apprime have an average size of 1085.
Ultores have an average size of 723.
CT have an average size of 771.
ND have an average size of 824.

It's pretty obvious to me that Apprime are perfectly positioning themselves here to win both planet, gal and alliance while everyone else falls over themselves to try their hardest to let it happen.
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 16:46   #52
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Ultores Members: 63/62 (50), Value: 91471225 (79593396), Avg: 1451924 (1591867), Score: 126604345 (110946036), Avg: 2009592 (2218920), Size: 44197 (37546), Avg: 701 (750), XP: 585552 (522544), Avg: 9294 (10450)

Apprime Members: 43/43, Value: 74140283, Avg: 1724192, Score: 95204423, Avg: 2214056, Size: 45904, Avg: 1067, XP: 351069, Avg: 8164

NewDawn Members: 84/80 (50), Value: 133214890 (95781389), Avg: 1585891 (1915627), Score: 188267290 (130367489), Avg: 2241277 (2607349), Size: 69518 (52049), Avg: 827 (1040), XP: 917540 (576435), Avg: 10923 (11528)

Conspiracy Members: 78/80 (50), Value: 121086777 (89180868), Avg: 1552394 (1783617), Score: 170750337 (124382148), Avg: 2189106 (2487642), Size: 60167 (43587), Avg: 771 (871), XP: 827726 (586688), Avg: 10611 (11733)

The in bracket values are the values of the top50 planets in tag - those that count to score.
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 17:20   #53
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Oh nice, I wasn't expecting any sort of serious response from an Apprime member, seems I taught you well Hunter

Still doesn't really change the fact that apprime are looking like they'll dominate planet and galaxy ranks and be extremely difficult to roid with such a high concentration of members in top 10 gals (that aren't forts either!). Being value heavy and hard to roid lends itself very nicely to winning ally, as we saw last round with Ultores and they're the only ones anywhere near this position at the moment.
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 18:01   #54
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Nice to see AD with some numbers attached
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 19:51   #55
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Oh nice, I wasn't expecting any sort of serious response from an Apprime member, seems I taught you well Hunter

Still doesn't really change the fact that apprime are looking like they'll dominate planet and galaxy ranks and be extremely difficult to roid with such a high concentration of members in top 10 gals (that aren't forts either!). Being value heavy and hard to roid lends itself very nicely to winning ally, as we saw last round with Ultores and they're the only ones anywhere near this position at the moment.
I guess your intel is pretty shit then.
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 20:50   #56
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
How about we just state facts..

Apprime have 10 members in top 36 value, 16 in top 100 value.
Ultores have 2 in top 50 value and 6 in top 100 value.
CT have 12 in top 100 value.
ND have 17 in top 100 value.

Apprime have 20 players in the top 10 gals.
Ultores have 5 players in the top 10 gals.
CT have 12 players in the top 10 gals.
ND have 12 players in the top 10 gals.

Apprime have an average size of 1085.
Ultores have an average size of 723.
CT have an average size of 771.
ND have an average size of 824.

It's pretty obvious to me that Apprime are perfectly positioning themselves here to win both planet, gal and alliance while everyone else falls over themselves to try their hardest to let it happen.
APP whoopin em all even when u compare 45 planets to 50 :P
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2011, 12:27   #57
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
I guess your intel is pretty shit then.
I'm back to being disappointed after this response, its a shame because you built yourself an excellent platform with your first post.
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 13:00   #58
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm back to being disappointed after this response, its a shame because you built yourself an excellent platform with your first post.
What kind of response did you actually expect after trying to "interpret" the facts to suit your hypothesis. You pasted numbers that only confirm what we already knew long time ago:

- Apprime is playing for value
- Apprime is playing for top planet ranks
- Apprime is playing for top galaxy ranks

The score difference between the #1 alliance and App is > 35m, and growing in tendency:

http://knowitall.cthq.net/?p=compare...e4=&show=score

So, your comment is nothing but a troll hiding under a bunch of numbers, and you think hunters response is a shame :P
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 13:40   #59
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Maybe if you didn't swap people in and out of tag all the time to keep your score down it would show a truer(?) reflection..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 13:52   #60
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Maybe if you didn't swap people in and out of tag all the time to keep your score down it would show a truer(?) reflection..
Lol. Another hypothesis? We have like 3 members atm with more actual score than the contributed score. All the others have never left the alliance. It does not even make sense, because the score they contributed would be lost for the alliance.
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 15:05   #61
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, seeing as you just said that you're not playing for alliance rankings, that makes total sense.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 16:01   #62
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Actually, seeing as you just said that you're not playing for alliance rankings, that makes total sense.
No, it does not. Just because we're not playing for top alliance does not mean it's a good idea to squander ally score.
Also: not playing for top ally != not playing for rank.
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 16:56   #63
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

And what makes this round different to others Apprime have done it Gio2k?

(I know they have, I was there at the time)

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 17:56   #64
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Lol. Another hypothesis? We have like 3 members atm with more actual score than the contributed score. All the others have never left the alliance. It does not even make sense, because the score they contributed would be lost for the alliance.
No, more the basis that when I was in Apprime (for more than one round i may add, this is your first is it not?) the exact same thing went on. Like Shev said, why change a habit they have had for the last few rounds now....
Ultores
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 18:10   #65
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, it does not. Just because we're not playing for top alliance does not mean it's a good idea to squander ally score.
Also: not playing for top ally != not playing for rank.
Of course you can play for both top tag and top planet. If you'd said you were playing for both, then my post would not have made any sense. Thankfully, you didn't, and it did.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 18:13   #66
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
No, more the basis that when I was in Apprime (for more than one round i may add, this is your first is it not?) the exact same thing went on. Like Shev said, why change a habit they have had for the last few rounds now....
yea right dude, how many rounds were u in apprime? i was there since the ally got created and this "habit" doesnt exist. We kicked some ppl for sucking and prolly joined other alliances. i think 1 went and joined ult and some other is in dwtfkfk.

its funny tho, this zeitgeist conspiracy has been created by the ppl who got kicked from apprime (never were core members) and joined ultores. silly propaganda baseless acussations j0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 18:16   #67
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

ascendancy members who played a round or 2 in apprime and now in ULT accusing apprime for something without any prooof.

btw when is ultores adding their 10 planets who are still out of tag????

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 19:33   #68
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Ive heard it said that monkeys could play this game and your actions have certainly supported that theory
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 19:47   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sure, considering gio2k's post, that apprime aren't swapping lots isn't what's actually going on this round. However Colt and Shev are correct that this happened in previous rounds. There may be a couple of planets still out of tag for apprime but I wouldn't be too sure either way. Apprime is similar to some aspects to Ultores last round, heavy value, light enough incs, good galaxies, high average roid count etc. It's slightly different in others due to the make-up of the memberbase. For example 17 planets in apprime are t50 on roids but there are only 7 from #51 to #220. This is something that happened with ascendancy a fair bit in the rounds we weren't 100% concentrating on trying to win. You get a certain % of top planets and a lot of people who don't really give too much of a shit. I wouldn't say apprime are as much of a threat to win the round as Ultores last round but there's certainly no sense to ignoring apprime outright as quite obviously they have the ability to win from this point.
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 21:00   #70
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
yea right dude, how many rounds were u in apprime? i was there since the ally got created and this "habit" doesnt exist. We kicked some ppl for sucking and prolly joined other alliances. i think 1 went and joined ult and some other is in dwtfkfk.

its funny tho, this zeitgeist conspiracy has been created by the ppl who got kicked from apprime (never were core members) and joined ultores. silly propaganda baseless acussations j0
uhm, 5 in total i think... rd32 (when it was created) and rd 33 and then rd 41/2/3.... so in the last 10 rounds that i have played, half of them were in App not that it matters
Ultores
Unread 25 Nov 2011, 14:47   #71
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Of course you can play for both top tag and top planet. If you'd said you were playing for both, then my post would not have made any sense. Thankfully, you didn't, and it did.
To clarify:
If you are playing for top tag, it does not make sense to swap members in and out of tag, because you lose score everytime you do.
Apprime is not playing for top tag, but obviously we care about finishing as high as we can, ergo it still does not make sense to throw away score.

For apprime to win the round, it would take some really big mistakes from both CT / ND and probably Ultores too. All those 3 alliances have better chances of winning the round. If we had a full tag that would be a different story. But we don't :P
Unread 25 Nov 2011, 14:53   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Apprime is not playing for top tag, but obviously we care about finishing as high as we can, ergo it still does not make sense to throw away score.
It does if it makes you look smaller and therefore less dangerous. And like others have said, you've done it before, so clearly, the willingness to sacrifice tag score is there. Whether or not you're actually doing it, I don't know. But it makes total sense to do it.

I wouldn't even be mad. Honest!
Unread 25 Nov 2011, 15:10   #73
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

We have 40 planets out of tag at the moment.
Unread 25 Nov 2011, 15:14   #74
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
It does if it makes you look smaller and therefore less dangerous. And like others have said, you've done it before, so clearly, the willingness to sacrifice tag score is there. Whether or not you're actually doing it, I don't know. But it makes total sense to do it.

I wouldn't even be mad. Honest!
Right, because alliances only rely on knowitall and the ingame scores page to judge the real score / value / danger of an alliance
Unread 25 Nov 2011, 15:44   #75
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
lol i for some reason hope thats true, even tho im sure its not

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2011, 16:22   #76
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
still only 45 members though ofc ... yall know how it is
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 15:38   #77
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

A msg to noobdawn:
You play with fire you get burned.
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 16:01   #78
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

just saw apprimes roid loss - shoudl be a fun week or so coming for ND
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 16:18   #79
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

They are pathetic to hit a tag of 40 you need 4 alliancese
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 16:34   #80
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
... are they complaining?? about ND and ULT only hitting them last night? thats a '45' man tag (who knows how many are in/out right now) being hit by two alliances ... sounds like what ct/app have been hitting ult with all round ...
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 17:03   #81
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

125 (app and ct) hitting 60 (ult) is the same as 139 (ND and Ult) hitting 45 (app)???

Regardless of how many Apprime having in or out of tag they only have 45 that defend the alliance directly. Any ingal are just the same as other alliance have as back up (through indirect naps and so on)

Im sure you got others to gangbang Apprime aswell... i heard DFWTK was told to hit an Apprime galaxy the other night so doing the same last night would be no suprise.
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 17:07   #82
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Wonderful. More crying over blocking. I should know better to expect people to stop being surprised at something that's happened for as long as this game has existed.
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 18:43   #83
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Similiar what happened to Ultores last round, which Apprime participated in which I must add.

I suppose it was all fun and games last round when you participated in a gang bang on a 47 man tag, but when it's happening to you, it's 'pathetic'.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 20:23   #84
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds View Post
similiar what happened to ultores last round, which apprime participated in which i must add.

I suppose it was all fun and games last round when you participated in a gang bang on a 47 man tag, but when it's happening to you, it's 'pathetic'.
yes.
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 21:00   #85
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

APP hasnt had incs all round. And cardi started this himself so I really dont feel bad for you.
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 22:09   #86
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Yah we switch planets in and out of tag so it shows roid loses. Its easy when you have 100 planets you should try it to.
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 22:25   #87
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

wtf are you talking about? APP hasnt had incs all round until now ... what does that have to do with swapping planets?
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 23:09   #88
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
wtf are you talking about? ND hasnt had incs all round until now ... what does that have to do with swapping planets?
Yes thats true.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 09:15   #89
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol, didnt think app would emo over it
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 10:12   #90
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

I don't emo about the gangbang, i emo about your stupidity neroon. As PR i feel the need to help you but on the other hand i dont wanna
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 11:09   #91
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

help me with what? im listening
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 17:35   #92
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

it seems ND lost some roids today..... what happened?

maniac tnx for not feeling bad btw, its appreciated. next time u want to go at app with your pals ULT DWTFK DLR TOF, u might end up losing 13k roids in 1 day

peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 17:53   #93
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Don't include DLR as anyones friend in this little spat.

We're equal opportunity roiders & just pile on who-evers getting a beating on any given night.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 18:24   #94
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
it seems ND lost some roids today..... what happened?

maniac tnx for not feeling bad btw, its appreciated. next time u want to go at app with your pals ULT DWTFK DLR TOF, u might end up losing 13k roids in 1 day

peace out
Wow app is sooooo hardcore >< you lost roids to ULT and ND quit trying to make it seem that bad. You guys suck at def simple as that. Whats happening to ND is a lot less to brag about. You have shown your true lack of PA skill but you do have great skill at getting every alliance possible to join in on a gang bang. Something ND has been against all round. I'm proud of you >< you still have not come close to the incs ND has had ... and you still are an easy target.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 18:37   #95
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post
Don't include DLR as anyones friend in this little spat.

We're equal opportunity roiders & just pile on who-evers getting a beating on any given night.
Don't worry. Everyone already knows DLR are cowards.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 18:57   #96
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Wow app is sooooo hardcore >< you lost roids to ULT and ND quit trying to make it seem that bad. You guys suck at def simple as that. Whats happening to ND is a lot less to brag about. You have shown your true lack of PA skill but you do have great skill at getting every alliance possible to join in on a gang bang. Something ND has been against all round. I'm proud of you >< you still have not come close to the incs ND has had ... and you still are an easy target.
So ND will be coming to take their roids back??

Didnt Grog just pretty much admit that they hit App aswell as 'equal oppurtunity raiders'??

DFWTK were definatly told by Ult or ND to hit App galaxies, i know, i was there.

Surely part of PA is good politics and being able to gain the advantage how ever necessary within the rules of the game. Apprime cant help if they have better friends than you. I find it intresting that for a proclaimed hated alliance they seem to be able to pull a lot of helpers out when shit goes down.

Just accept that tho when its quiet ND can outfarm and grow most other alliances (look i said a positive thing about you) when it comes to war and tactics and coordination your alliance falls down against alliances such as Ult and App, alliances that have fluid bcing and always seem to pick the right timing and the right planets.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 19:00   #97
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
rofl
ND against gangbangs ahahhaha, if u were then why didnt ND go against app 1 vs 1? the first night before app got gangbanged we found out ND ULT DWTFK DLR TOF would hit us. we also knew some other alliances got asked but they rejected the offer. so yes after a couple nights we took a beating we decided we can also can play that game. so pls stop whining about how bad u have it with the biggest tag, and ND is known never to go in a fight without backup, even against a tag half your size.

seriously digital leaving you in control is bad, because u always manage to fk it up so bad

ND is only against gangbangs when it happens on them :crymeariver:

edit: it seems we arent as easy target as ND tho

Quote:
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 28 Nov 2011 at 19:10.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 19:13   #98
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

Didnt Grog just pretty much admit that they hit App aswell as 'equal oppurtunity raiders'??

DFWTK were definatly told by Ult or ND to hit App galaxies, i know, i was there.

Surely part of PA is good politics and being able to gain the advantage how ever necessary within the rules of the game. Apprime cant help if they have better friends than you. I find it intresting that for a proclaimed hated alliance they seem to be able to pull a lot of helpers out when shit goes down.

Just accept that tho when its quiet ND can outfarm and grow most other alliances (look i said a positive thing about you) when it comes to war and tactics and coordination your alliance falls down against alliances such as Ult and App, alliances that have fluid bcing and always seem to pick the right timing and the right planets.
Are you mental? the only alliances putting a lot of incs on app are ND and ULT the entire round ND has had a lot of incs, only a few behind CT who has been at war all round. And as far as war goes ND fairs quite well ... but there isnt much you can do vs that many incs. APP lost all of their roids to 1/4 that many incs.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 19:15   #99
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
rofl
ND against gangbangs ahahhaha, if u were then why didnt ND go against app 1 vs 1? the first night before app got gangbanged we found out ND ULT DWTFK DLR TOF would hit us. we also knew some other alliances got asked but they rejected the offer. so yes after a couple nights we took a beating we decided we can also can play that game. so pls stop whining about how bad u have it with the biggest tag, and ND is known never to go in a fight without backup, even against a tag half your size.

seriously digital leaving you in control is bad, because u always manage to fk it up so bad

ND is only against gangbangs when it happens on them :crymeariver:

edit: it seems we arent as easy target as ND tho

PLS we had more incs in one night from more alliances then you have in a week. As far as who was in on the 'gang bang' on APP ND only worked with ULT. As far as whining, no one is whining. You can try to paint your self as the victim all day. Or the great winner all day, but in the end APP isnt worth a crap anymore.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 19:19   #100
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

I was told by DFWTK the first night they only had 4 claims ... so I really dont even consider that a part of much. But if it helps APP feel good saying they got incs from another alliance so be it ><