User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2011, 11:41   #351
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

It was the only way of staying out of administration
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 13:23   #352
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
care to comment on the ODDR members going into vac mode
If you are referring to the one that isn't ODDR anymore, then no

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 14:11   #353
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
It was the only way of staying out of administration
That decision to stay "out of administration" came before or after you got kicked from ascendancy?
Chicks in sauna told me that it was probably the shortest membership in asc ever.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 15:33   #354
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
That decision to stay "out of administration" came before or after you got kicked from ascendancy?
Chicks in sauna told me that it was probably the shortest membership in asc ever.
I got kicked from Asc coz mz and benneh threw their toys out of the pram about the fact that I'd been accepted. And no, that wasn't the shortest stay in Asc. For example, I was in Asc for a few days before R26, until it was decided that I couldn't be in Asc and run Denial at the same time. I was trying to explore the extent to which Asc claimed "You can play however you like in Asc". Turns out there were infact limits!

At the end of the day, Asc didn't even play so I'm not about to get upset about not being included in an alliance that wasn't playing, but heh - if you need the cheapshot feel free to take it
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 15:52   #355
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

didn't cruise get accepted and kicked within a minute
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 17:41   #356
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
It only took most of app/rock/xvx and Hex
still ahead you fanny.
yea right. maybe thats the biggest problem ct and nd have. u backstab your partners and they end up hostile to you. happened to rock and hex, will also happen to WHH i predict.

sure blame app for everything, like app is responsible for ct betraying rock and nd betraying HEX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 17:49   #357
Gliga

Gliga has a spectacular aura aboutGliga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
yea right. maybe thats the biggest problem ct and nd have. u backstab your partners and they end up hostile to you. happened to rock and hex, will also happen to WHH i predict.

sure blame app for everything, like app is responsible for ct betraying rock and nd betraying HEX.

how did CT betray Rock ?
Gliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 18:02   #358
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gliga View Post
how did CT betray Rock ?
we didn't, this is just Max taking a sh**, oops, running his mouth again
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 18:08   #359
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No-one backstabbed Rock, As far as im aware.. Ct and ND both wanted Rock as an ally when the block ended. Rock then thought that was untrustworthy that CT and ND was going to war if the block beat down Apprime to fight for #1.

Rock was thinking that once Apprime had been taken down, that every single alliance would nap up and we'd all idle to victory holding hands until the round ended.

It was only Apprime which screwed Rock over abit this round, when you decided to use them to keep ND busy while you nap'd ND and concentrated on CT with ODDR. Rock then ended the nap with Apprime as they didnt want to be used as flak, then rejoined Apprime when they decided that they wanted to be used as flak.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 18:47   #360
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
No-one backstabbed Rock, As far as im aware.. Ct and ND both wanted Rock as an ally when the block ended. Rock then thought that was untrustworthy that CT and ND was going to war if the block beat down Apprime to fight for #1.

Rock was thinking that once Apprime had been taken down, that every single alliance would nap up and we'd all idle to victory holding hands until the round ended.

It was only Apprime which screwed Rock over abit this round, when you decided to use them to keep ND busy while you nap'd ND and concentrated on CT with ODDR. Rock then ended the nap with Apprime as they didnt want to be used as flak, then rejoined Apprime when they decided that they wanted to be used as flak.
If all women were as retired as you there would have never been any emancipation at all. You seem to know alot about what ROCK has been thinking this round? did you sleep with their hc team or are you a ROCK member by chance

Please stick to doing dishes only when you can't do those and play pa at the same time.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 18:55   #361
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As much as I like max I find it hard to believe that anyone actually responds seriously to his posts.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 19:40   #362
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

lol light, now your just making stuff up, but i'll let you go on and on.

hence my statement making CT/ODDR relations clear after round end,
its more funny to see you make a fool of yourself.

Finally retired
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 21:17   #363
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
If all women were as retired as you there would have never been any emancipation at all. You seem to know alot about what ROCK has been thinking this round? did you sleep with their hc team or are you a ROCK member by chance

Please stick to doing dishes only when you can't do those and play pa at the same time.
I knew i shouldn't have slept with light she must have took a peak at the folder marked top secret for rock eyes only.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 21:28   #364
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Oh man I'm just so happy I'm talking to people from apprime this round so I can feel like I might be part of something successful in this game.
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your subconscious. Could you repeat that again?
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 21:39   #365
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your subconscious. Could you repeat that again?

I won't snap back little man I'm a drunken ROCKer so say what ya want dude.

I like some of app not all same for every alliance.

As for my pa history I've won plenty also so what ever your trying to insinuate don't bother not worth ya time when I'm really placid.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 21:46   #366
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm not going to say I'm smiling condescendingly at you but to imply that I'm not at least smirking a tiny bit would be grossly inaccurate.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 21:55   #367
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
If you are referring to the one that isn't ODDR anymore, then no
considering its more than 1 in vacmode i would like a comment on the current oddr members hiding in vac mode

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 22:00   #368
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Ok.. as people cant read or have a shitty memory (or are Max who is always wrong), i'll go through my post and provide either logs or quotes.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
if nd hadn't asked us to hit ct and simply hit ct then asked for our help we could have helped then as we would see that as not backstabbing ct as we felt we was helping ct at that point and to talk behind a friends back is dishonest.
<Assassin> we broke the block becuase dealing with both your hc and cts hc was like watching children try and turn one onto the other..

Its pretty common knowledge that both CT and ND wanted Rock as a friend when the block had beaten Apprime, as CT and ND were highly likely to go to war with each other. Rock saw this as 'untrustworthy' and decided to switch sides as apparently wanting you as an ally is wrong. Then when ND heard about this, Rock got offered a round-long NAP by ND to stop any doubts that we would hit them, Rock refused.

Quote:
<Assassin> well as i told DZ i walked out of the rock bc room due to the fact we had become apprimes flak

When you found out about Apprime avoiding ND, you even called a ceasefire as you realised you had become there flak. Then stupidly, decided to go back to Apprime.

So, i'll ask again.. which part of my post was wrong?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 23:43   #369
HeimdallR

Quote:
considering its more than 1 in vacmode i would like a comment on the current oddr members hiding in vac mode
I blame alcohol cravings and stress

Finally retired
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 03:23   #370
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
i aint hiding, why you bothered though?

not like vac planets add to score

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 07:59   #371
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
i aint hiding, why you bothered though?

not like vac planets add to score
im a firm believer in name and shame , those courageous people in vac mode are sitting around with their thumb up their ass while the rest of oddr continue fighting

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 13:27   #372
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ok.. as people cant read or have a shitty memory (or are Max who is always wrong), i'll go through my post and provide either logs or quotes.

<Assassin> we broke the block becuase dealing with both your hc and cts hc was like watching children try and turn one onto the other..

Its pretty common knowledge that both CT and ND wanted Rock as a friend when the block had beaten Apprime, as CT and ND were highly likely to go to war with each other. Rock saw this as 'untrustworthy' and decided to switch sides as apparently wanting you as an ally is wrong. Then when ND heard about this, Rock got offered a round-long NAP by ND to stop any doubts that we would hit them, Rock refused.

<Assassin> well as i told DZ i walked out of the rock bc room due to the fact we had become apprimes flak

When you found out about Apprime avoiding ND, you even called a ceasefire as you realised you had become there flak. Then stupidly, decided to go back to Apprime.

So, i'll ask again.. which part of my post was wrong?
Almost all of it. You should have false quoted a hc to make it more trustworthy.
But.. keep up the good work, directing all your energy on this flamefest, we'll just keep playing the game.
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 13:33   #373
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Almost all of it. You should have false quoted a hc to make it more trustworthy.
But.. keep up the good work, directing all your energy on this flamefest, we'll just keep playing the game.
Logs arnt fake, Im sure Assassin will happily tell you that as he didnt leak any info or discuss anything relevent at the time. What he said was days/weeks after it happends so was no longer relevent.

and its not really a flamefest, Rock played better than most expected military wise.. They just completly sucked at politics and tried to use 'playing for fun' as an excuse for bad political decisions. You can play for fun, alot of people or alliances do that when they lose the shot at #1 but that does not mean you're free from scrutany when you make bad decisions. Rock had a shot for #1 alliance by fencing, and were almost favourites to get #1 planet as no-one considered them the main threat at the time (If rock had fenced, CT/ND would of hit Apprime, Apprime/ODDR would of hit either CT or ND... And if Rock had stayed in the block, Apprime would of put its efforts on CT (possibly ND but id guess CT were the main threat at that point).

[22:50] <Light> this is one thing i dont get about Rock though
[22:50] <Light> If you thought CT/ND were untrustworthy at the time, Apprime were clearly the main threat at that time though.. why didnt you just fence?
[22:50] <Light> and see where things went for afew days? Then if CT/ND were failing, rejoin as the savior.. if they're doing ok.. stay fenced
[22:51] <Assassin> dont look at me im not hc i would of fenced

Assassin also agree'd with me last week on that. Rock played bad politics this round, the way things have gone.. Rock would of been favourites to get #1 (in hindsight, at the time i thought that fencing would of just gave them a good shot at it) as CT/ND and Apprime/ODDR would of been quiet equal for some time and when it became unequal, Rock could of joined it to prolong it without fear of incs.

Last edited by Light; 18 Feb 2011 at 13:40.
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 13:46   #374
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
As far as im aware..
i stopped reading there.

fact: CT and co gangbanged on Rock
fact: ND fullscale launched on Hex and roided them

take me serious or not, but i bring the facts

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 14:11   #375
JonnyBGood
Banned

As much and all as everyone seems to enjoy criticising ROCK I feel Santa deserves some plaudits for handjobing apprime back to #1 for god knows what reason. Looks like a tactical miscalculation though as on current form there'll be a good week plus for the fattest alliance going with no ally eta anti-fi/co to get butt****ed.

Thankfully this should remove nolez from the #1 spot though. The embarrassment if he won would be too much to bear
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 14:12   #376
Gliga

Gliga has a spectacular aura aboutGliga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
i stopped reading there.

fact: CT and co gangbanged on Rock
fact: ND fullscale launched on Hex and roided them

take me serious or not, but i bring the facts

fact: CT didnt touch or plan to touch Rock , till they joined App in gangbanging CT
Gliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 14:24   #377
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

fact: rock felt they were going to be backstabbed by ct/nd

maybe it was a selllfullfilling prophecy

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 14:49   #378
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
fact: rock felt they were going to be backstabbed by ct/nd

maybe it was a selllfullfilling prophecy
No, Rock knew that ND was planning on hitting CT once Apprime were out the picture and that CT was planning on hitting ND once Apprime were out the picture.

They knew CT and ND would be fighting for #1 once Apprime were knocked down enough. At which point, they could of decided who shouldnt win the round by joining the other side.. They could of continued to fence or they could of seeked out alliances with other allies and try to join in on the war as there own entity (although that would be highly risky).

Rock was offered a round-long nap as soon as ND heard that Rock was going to switch sides. Im fairly confident that CT did or they would of agree'd to it as well.. considering it was in there interests.

Rock heard from CT and ND HC that they planned to hit each other.
Rock felt this was untrustworthy and switched sides.
Rock hit CT.
Rock hit ND.
Then ND went to war with Rock as it was clear at that point, that Rock would not be changing sides again unless something happend. ND tried to force Rock to go neutral by pressuring them with incs, which worked as Rock called a ceasefire. However, afew days later they decided to go again against ND, this time with Apprime and ODDR helping them on there attacks.

So it was Rock that backstabbed ND/CT.
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 15:53   #379
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Hahahaha
Situation 1: 6 alliances fight apprime. Apprime is bombed down to rank 3
Reaction: "Apprime stop whining"

Situation 2: Apprime fights back with clever politics and regain #1 position.
Reaction: "Apprime stop whining sayers" whine more than ever.

You have to love it

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 15:58   #380
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Hahahaha

You have to love it
I dont think anyones said anything bad about Apprime this round, you were favourites to win at the start, got blocked against.. then used Rock's inexperience and carDi's influence in ODDR to come back to #1. Its not Apprimes fault that you were able to manipulate alliances, its manipulated alliances fault.

Theres also not been any whining about the incs that ND or CT have recieved, its more to do with the political decisions alliances have made which resulted in those incs. In politics, the #1 strongest alliance should never be allowed to have overwelming numbers, as then it isnt even a competition anymore.

Im glad to see that ND and CT were up for fighting this round, so kudos to them. Afew more rounds like this and maybe they'll rebuild there reputations. Rock decided this round that it didnt want to step up, so cant say much about them (unless they're going to argue that they did and they finished 2nd.. which ill laugh at and then they'd have no excuses for the political decisions they made). ODDR was always going to favor Apprime in any war due to the carDi influence, so they did as expected.. abit surprised that they're still in 5th, although theres sometime left in the round for them to finish 3rd.

xVx should have #1 planet rank but i presume the other alliances wont let them have that and will roid xVx's #1 contenders in the last week.
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 16:01   #381
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Korsan isn't apprime
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 16:03   #382
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Korsan isn't apprime
Ive dont really care which alliance he's in. I had a 1 in 3 shot, as i presume he's either Apprime, ODDR or Rock.
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 16:08   #383
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

XvX I think.. so wrong on all those guesses.. (says the inexperienced ROCK member)
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 16:43   #384
apolo

apolo is an unknown quantity at this point

"then used Rock's inexperience "

1. we r one of the most old allaince in the game
2. we r now at top2

really where the word INEXPERIENCE aplly to that?

I belive in top5 allaince anyone can win and will be more politics blocks and naps till the end of the round. Dont forget this is a diplomatic game.

Good round for everyone and "may the force be with u" (hehehehe)
apolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 16:48   #385
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ive dont really care which alliance he's in. I had a 1 in 3 shot, as i presume he's either Apprime, ODDR or Rock.
He is xVx. FAILURE!
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 17:07   #386
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Assassin also agree'd with me last week on that. Rock played bad politics this round, the way things have gone.. Rock would of been favourites to get #1 (in hindsight, at the time i thought that fencing would of just gave them a good shot at it) as CT/ND and Apprime/ODDR would of been quiet equal for some time and when it became unequal, Rock could of joined it to prolong it without fear of incs.
So is good or bad politics only about having the highest chance of being nr1?

Good politics: fence the whole round, hit small alliances and pray that the top alliances all end up killing eachother, but that it takes so long that the winner doesnt have enough time to catch up to Rock afterwards. End up with a nr1 or maybe nr2 spot that you never fought for and everyone in and out of Rock will agree you dont deserve.

Bad politics: pick one side, fight best you can to make sure it's the winning side. And then settle for whatever spot you end up with when the dust clears.

Would you agree with calling 1 good politics and the other bad?
Aren't there quite some other criteria too, like member enjoyment, alliance reputation for future rounds?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 18:37   #387
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Logs arnt fake, Im sure Assassin will happily tell you that as he didnt leak any info or discuss anything relevent at the time. What he said was days/weeks after it happends so was no longer relevent.

and its not really a flamefest, Rock played better than most expected military wise.. They just completly sucked at politics and tried to use 'playing for fun' as an excuse for bad political decisions. You can play for fun, alot of people or alliances do that when they lose the shot at #1 but that does not mean you're free from scrutany when you make bad decisions. Rock had a shot for #1 alliance by fencing, and were almost favourites to get #1 planet as no-one considered them the main threat at the time (If rock had fenced, CT/ND would of hit Apprime, Apprime/ODDR would of hit either CT or ND... And if Rock had stayed in the block, Apprime would of put its efforts on CT (possibly ND but id guess CT were the main threat at that point).

[22:50] <Light> this is one thing i dont get about Rock though
[22:50] <Light> If you thought CT/ND were untrustworthy at the time, Apprime were clearly the main threat at that time though.. why didnt you just fence?
[22:50] <Light> and see where things went for afew days? Then if CT/ND were failing, rejoin as the savior.. if they're doing ok.. stay fenced
[22:51] <Assassin> dont look at me im not hc i would of fenced

I am happy to confirm that these are not faked logs. Myself and light (as well as Gzambo, JBG and anyone else that pmed me) Saw me be honest with them about how the pollitics played out this round. I havent once denied i was unhappy with the decisions ROCK took, as i have publicaly said on the forums in 2 threads so far. However, ROCK is my alliance, and although i dont like the decisions made i will stand by them 100%.

Now with regards to ROCK and the pollitics this round i think i pretty much summed it up in this post: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=214

So once again to sumarise, although i beleive they made the wrong decsion (my HC) with siding with Apprimes block, i also didnt want to side with ND/CT either. Reason been? As i mentioned in the post above CT (thanks to Sick Death) pretty much bullied maybe been the right word? Into joining the side of CT and ND in the first place by threatening to concentrate all firepower on us instead of Apprime unless we joined the cause to stop them. Then of course after this there was the famous log of Angryduck (CTs founder) in a private convosation with with Digitalzero (NDs HC) Regarding what would happen after Apprime were taken down. Angryduck of course brought us up as been the number one target and asked ND if they would hit us also. Now that to me, alongside the fact CT pretty much pushed my HC into allieing with them in the first place is, as Max has said time and time again, proved to me CT couldnt be trusted. I also beleive that ND couldnt be trusted, with the fact once CT heard about this log been posted to us, they produced their own of the ND HC insulting ROCK. As i said to Light in a pm (which she quoted) it was like dealing with 5 year olds in a playground.

But after this incident however both ND and CT did (i beleive) offer naps to ROCK (which Light is correct) However, i am of course not ROCK HC but i beleive the damage had already been done with regards to trusting either of these 2 alliances. Baring in mind since this, DZ has posted on this thread with me challeneing him with regards to threatening ODDR with the lovely choice of 'Nap and stop hitting us, or we shall exile our top ND out of your top gal' This can be found here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=204

So as you can see above, mr DZ admitted to it, then further down the thread decided to deny it after admitting to this action. So therefore i come to the conclusion that Light was correct in my apinion and it shown in the log, i wanted to stick 2 fingers up to both sides and go it alone. JBG admitted himself that this round has been an interesting round and i do beleive it has somthing to do with ROCK. ROCK has been involved with both sides of this war, they have caused rows and arguments from both Apprimes side of the block and CT/ND's side of the block. I have witnessed bitching on these forums and although i agree my HC made the wrong choice (in my apinion) it also though improved the fact we had a much better round then seeing us, CT/ND take out Apprime then have CT/ND either roid ROCK dry and try and just out roid each other for first (watching paint dry) or the other options which was all 3 of us are napped and try and out roid each other (watching even more paint dry...)

Anyway Yes the logs are real.

P.s: No Idea if of course this is real or not (maybe not?) but saw this log floating around and thought you guys might find it amusing:

[13:49] <[ND]DigitalZero> dude, im really sick of you guys not ****ing helping us
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> so take the breaking of the NAP as just that. i am sick of being used and manipulated all round gm
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> well done
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> next time, dont make me a promise that you cant live up to
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> and i wont have to promise you guys anything.
[13:52] <gm|away> **** you then
[13:52] <gm|away> running off to apprime i guess
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> we will see what happens
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> they atleast for one, said something about hitting oddr with us
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> and probably going to stick to it
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> thanks for being such "friends" while we take the rest of the heat from the block
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> so gl reclaiming #1
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> w/o ND
[13:54] <gm|away> hell its been without nd all round
[13:54] <gm|away> cant commit to a goal
[13:54] <gm|away> allways thinking in the short term and the easy roids
[13:55] <gm|away> hf, gl finding allies next round
[13:55] <[ND]DigitalZero> k m8! enjoy!

And these 2 wonder why ROCK didnt want to work with them? i wonder....

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 18 Feb 2011 at 21:31.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 18:48   #388
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So, this round is actually not that bad? I should have played it?

This is shocking

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 19:15   #389
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Hahahaha

You have to love it
Dude. At least prostitutes charge for cock-sucking. Have some dignity please.

PS I wouldn't go that far wish
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 20:21   #390
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I dont think anyones said anything bad about Apprime this round.
Come on, you gotta give paisley credit for something

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 22:07   #391
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Happy birthday maxine!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 22:22   #392
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

See now is it actually a case of Apprime 'manipulating' ODDR and ROCK to win or is it possibly that having Apprime win rather than ND or CT is the better of 2 evils or maybe the ROCK and ODDR HC's choice.

Why do we have to assume that Apprime have been so cunning and duped these when possibly its just the fact that few people in this want to see ND or CT succeed due to past actions.

I for one am very anti CT, i generally dislike the attitude and arrogance they show to smaller allies. I however will say they have played this round with a level of respect (bar Paisley who is a complete nub) and have be very reasonable and thoughtful in all my interactions with them. This doesnt change my opinion about them wanting to win tho, id still prefer Apprime to win over them or NewDawn.

So if i was to join a block it would naturally be on Apprimes side.

I would suggest this was also ROCK and ODDRs trail of thought possibly
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 23:22   #393
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Fail.

@Assassin
Be careful. JBG might claim his trustworthy sources had sex with a goat or something childish like that...

I like how time always proves me right.

And...

Unread 19 Feb 2011, 00:54   #394
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
Come on, you gotta give paisley credit for something
Anyone asked you fannybaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I for one am very anti CT, i generally dislike the attitude and arrogance they show to smaller allies. I however will say they have played this round with a level of respect (bar Paisley who is a complete nub)
Won't catch me playing for hex that is for sure.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 01:08   #395
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Anyone asked you fannybaws.

Won't catch me playing for hex that is for sure.
:crymeariver:

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 01:27   #396
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I like how time always proves me right.
It's a shame you have so little credibility after your galaxy got caught cheating then, or people might actually listen to your extensive knowledge.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 02:24   #397
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
It's a shame you have so little credibility after your galaxy got caught cheating then, or people might actually listen to your extensive knowledge.
Please get some more information about the case you are talking about. If not just shut up. I have never been closed. Maybe you forgot this, but I think it's neccessary to remind you.

And...

Unread 19 Feb 2011, 02:27   #398
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Since when did you loose credibility for cheating in this community?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 02:28   #399
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Quote:
I have never been closed.
Quote:
Hmm.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 02:49   #400
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_15

Just to be clear you're all idiots for not reading planetarion history and putting aside your differences. The fact that there are personnel in the same positions involved on all three sides makes your political moves all the more staggeringly awful.

Get better at planetarion.
After recent events, need I repeat?

Isolate your enemy, focus and don't let up the pressure on that one alliance. Grind out a war. Boring but effective when you aren't as good as your opposition. Rotating targets is all and well good for roid chasing. None of you are in a position to roid chase.

Apprime have simply ridden out the storm and put themselves into a very good position and credit to them. Not particularly hard given that it wasn't much of a storm.

Think!