User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Feb 2011, 10:33   #251
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Any alliance that flak for apprime at the cost of their own alliance wellbeing is still a shit alliance...

Rock is no different to Osiris, vision, p3nguin.

Osiris didn't flak for apprime, and you don't have to repeat yourself, everyone understands what you're trying to say :/
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 12:50   #252
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I dont see them as a 'shit' alliance. They chose to allie with the enemy due to the guys who they were origonaly with were planning to backstab them the moment Apprime were seen as 'dead'.
This is, really, really, not true. Like in any sense. I don't know if someone you know told you this or people are actually reading max's drivel and thinking "well, maybe his facts are right" but seriously there is no truth in that.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 13:45   #253
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
Osiris didn't flak for apprime, and you don't have to repeat yourself, everyone understands what you're trying to say :/
R38?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Maybe the ROCK HC are smarter then you think? (ie there not creating threads like a spoilt little brats, plus they are not running to the ND HC asking for naps, which ive heard ND HC are pretty good once napping with the enemy you once wished to kill when ROCK first chose to change sides? But ROCK Instead are actually taking it like men on the chin) But anyway, this is a war game. And im sure you guys are hitting ROCK again tonight, but of course you can take as many roids as you wish but as long as ROCK have fleets they will still keep coming for you. So now maybe its yourselves which are going to hand Apprime the win? I think so
So you would rather assist in a possible Apprime win at the risk of your own alliance benefit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor View Post
Face it, all the top 6 want to win wether they want to admit it or not. The question is more who wants it more and how they intend to get it. Blocks come and go but ultimately someone has to find a way to win, whatever it takes.
What you're saying crantor is that this is your winning strategy for ROCK? You need a serious rethink.
Fence Sitting would have been more of a tactical option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antic View Post
The final insult to injury will be the fact that when this round is over, DigitalZero may very well have been beaten by a Training Alliance that by his own account has a brainless High Command and only a couple of decent members.
Very Short Sighted ... ND do have the means to hold their roids alot better than ROCK.

Last edited by Paisley; 13 Feb 2011 at 13:53. Reason: so I dont do multiple posting
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 13:54   #254
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

I wish forum had ignore options also.

Your babling the same shit for the last 6 pages paisley don`t you think its enough?
And please get your facts straight before you post something again as you know nothing.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 13:57   #255
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
I wish forum had ignore options also.
It does.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 14:13   #256
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Most helpful .... thanks
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 15:15   #257
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

JBG is forum master

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 16:37   #258
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

It was hardly a state secret. I've got about 5 people on "ignore", and I'm sure that there are people out there who've put me on "ignore" too. Ho-hum.

And Hunter you cant just turn round and say "You're wrong, Paisley"! You should explain why he's wrong too!
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 16:47   #259
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Thanks JBG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
It was hardly a state secret. I've got about 5 people on "ignore", and I'm sure that there are people out there who've put me on "ignore" too. Ho-hum.

And Hunter you cant just turn round and say "You're wrong, Paisley"! You should explain why he's wrong too!
Maybe i should but talking to Paisley is like talking to a wall, so i am not going to bother with it.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 17:20   #260
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I was implying that to do so would be for the benefit of the casual observer (eg. me) that was trying to follow events from posts made on the forums.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 18:27   #261
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
He can't thats the problem
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 19:01   #262
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Maybe i should but talking to Paisley is like talking to a wall, so i am not going to bother with it.
Or maybe you can't think of anything.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 19:10   #263
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
He can't thats the problem
Well all your statements about ODDR have been wrong in the past so shouldn't be that diffucult.

regarding those, you should just try us out for a round. There is a big difference between what you think and what HC staff decides.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 19:18   #264
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Well all your statements about ODDR have been wrong in the past so shouldn't be that diffucult.

regarding those, you should just try us out for a round. There is a big difference between what you think and what HC staff decides.
If ODDR can demonstrate that it isn't in App's pocket I'll retract those statements with apology but until then.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 19:41   #265
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
If ODDR can demonstrate that it isn't in App's pocket I'll retract those statements with apology but until then.
1 st of all you would only know if you joined
2 nd the same could be said about ND or CT with your line of reasoning
3 rd just because we choose to work together with app and they choose to do so with us doesn't mean we are inside eachothers pocket. and if you look really closely and follow the game you'll even see we don't even team up every night.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 19:46   #266
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
come on, do you really think that if you repeat yourself over and over again ODDR are magically gonna hit APP just to make you stfu about it?

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 20:07   #267
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
1st of all you would only know if you joined
OR if you were able to explain yourself in a way that disproves his claims

Quote:
2nd the same could be said about ND or CT with your line of reasoning
If you look back to the OP of this thread, you'll see that ND has tried to go it alone this round, but due to Rock switching sides, what was left was a 3v1v1 (App/ODD/Roc)v(Nd)v(CT). Obviously, given that 3v2 is shit odds (especially when one of the 3 has won PA more than any other playing this round), it was deemed that 3v1v1 was an even worse position to be in.

Quote:
3rd just because we choose to work together with app and they choose to do so with us doesn't mean we are inside eachothers pocket. And if you look really closely and follow the game you'll even see we don't even team up every night.
You don't even team up every night? Well by jove get this gentleman a cookie! It's nice when you have a relationship that doesn't weigh you down with emotional interdependence, but being able to fight on two fronts doesn't mean you're not standing back to back (to back) at the time.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 20:13   #268
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

yeah Paisley, and you are the beacon of insightfullnes

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 20:15   #269
t3k
The Video Guy

Donar is HC of ODDR. Paisley is HC of nothing. Who has the greater authority to speak on matters regarding the body which they represent?
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 20:46   #270
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
1 st of all you would only know if you joined
I've told Greg why I rejected his invitation to join ODDR (with some regret)
Should the conditions change I.E. stop sacrificing your ally welfare for Apprime and have a strong command team/structure (which you cant have if you have carDi and co in as demonstrated by his fits of rage)
I would take it under consideration for a future round.

Quote:
2 nd the same could be said about ND or CT with your line of reasoning
Refer to Kenny's post.

Quote:
3 rd just because we choose to work together with app and they choose to do so with us doesn't mean we are inside eachothers pocket. and if you look really closely and follow the game you'll even see we don't even team up every night.
You seem to be under the impression that you have apprime in your pocket?
Apprime wont gift ODDR the #1 spot.
Make no mistakes ODDR is in Apprime's pocket .. however not too late to change.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 20:58   #271
t3k
The Video Guy

Of course, if you're that intent on making sure Apprime gets beat, you (CT) and NewDawn could always offer to gift ODDR the win. All you need is something to offer that the other side can not, and it'd be in their best interests to take you up on that.

When you can offer something Apprime can't, then ODDR might be more inclined to listen. You can't blame them for not buying into "come be our bitches instead of App's" given the extensive relationship the two alliances have shared.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 21:03   #272
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
come on, do you really think that if you repeat yourself over and over again ODDR are magically gonna hit APP just to make you stfu about it?
Had I been rock/oddr HC I would have napped with each other and hit CT/ND/APP/xVx as accordingly to enduce a protracted war with CT/ND v APP/xVx and play 3 way politics as the odds of APP/CT/ND/xVx co-operationg with each other to hit ODDR/ROCK would be remote also improve each other odds of a good round.

In short ODDR and Rock were 1/2 right to nap with each other.
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 21:05   #273
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Of course, if you're that intent on making sure Apprime gets beat, you (CT) and NewDawn could always offer to gift ODDR the win. All you need is something to offer that the other side can not, and it'd be in their best interests to take you up on that.

When you can offer something Apprime can't, then ODDR might be more inclined to listen. You can't blame them for not buying into "come be our bitches instead of App's" given the extensive relationship the two alliances have shared.
Valid point Kenny... But for ODDR to win a round they must have a strong Command team. there lies a problem
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 00:28   #274
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Valid point Kenny... But for ODDR to win a round they must have a strong Command team. there lies a problem
wrong, for any alliance wanting to win a round they should be able to play politics, not be played in politics. It's not so much a strong command team, as command teams can be very strong on other disciplines. however, if they fail on playing politics, they'll allways end up being someones bitch.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 00:45   #275
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
wrong, for any alliance wanting to win a round they should be able to play politics, not be played in politics. It's not so much a strong command team, as command teams can be very strong on other disciplines. however, if they fail on playing politics, they'll allways end up being someones bitch.
Politics is an INTERGRATED of command because it involves calculation and assessment which is carried out by command/commander.
Funny enough ... Most alliances have a dedicated HC for politics.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 00:56   #276
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Funny enough ... Most alliances have a dedicated HC for politics.
Funny enough most alliances that have won recent rounds don't.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 01:15   #277
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Funny enough most alliances that have won recent rounds don't.
I noticed how you said recent? aren't you forgetting about the "superpower" alliances?
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 01:25   #278
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I noticed how you said recent? aren't you forgetting about the "superpower" alliances?
I wasn't implying that having a political HC destroyed your chances of winning a round. I was implying that it doesn't matter.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 01:29   #279
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

not having a dedicated hc for politics is not a bad thing BUT having someone in that position who doesn't have a clue can destroy an lliances round.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 01:45   #280
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
I wasn't implying that having a political HC destroyed your chances of winning a round. I was implying that it doesn't matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
not having a dedicated hc for politics is not a bad thing BUT having someone in that position who doesn't have a clue can destroy an lliances round.
Having a political HC (being 1 person making the decisions) can make a clear choice on politcs (wether it be right or wrong) however when there are multiple people making choices there is room for discord.

Subh (R34) had multiple HCs (with their own political and personal agendas) not singing off the same hymm sheet.
Because ali and greg have a similar problem... they have/had officers under their command that they just cant wield to their own will.

This cost them any chance to finish #1
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 01:51   #281
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Says it all really.

This thread should be renamed Paisley's trolling thread.

Spawn out.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 01:56   #282
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

spawn you noob with 10
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 02:34   #283
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I've seen alliances where 1 person had total and complete control, 1up for example, the HC pretty much handled whatever needed to be handled, for me, that was the attack department... but even though it was my job while I was there to sort attacks nightly.. Sid gave me a target list, or atleast a direction in most cases, there were times where he'd say "you know what to hit" as well.. but Sid ran his alliance. Sid put the marching orders out, and made decisions politically. Sid did however throw things up and start discussions, so even though he had final say, he always listened to opinions privately in the HC channel.

Then there is your alliance where everything pretty much had to be voted on by the entire HC.. my first ever PA alliance was like that, ND was also like that when I HC'd there. It has it's advantages as well, as everyone has their say....however... things take FOREVER to get sorted when you have to hunt down 5-7 people, and get them all in one place to have a discussion. This isn't quite so bad if the entire HC is ultra active.

Then theirs CT. We've tried it a few different ways.... in the beginning, Germania and I pretty much handled politics, we discussed everything, then went with it. Since GM's arrival, and especially when I deployed and he pretty much took over Operations, he has handled all things political for a lot of CT's later rounds, including working his ass off this round, SD has also been a huge help politically, but with this HC, because we are ultra active, we have had a lot of success discussing things and planning a basic direction politically, then GM/SD have taken the steering wheel and driven the bus. There are a lot of ways to do things, some work, some don't, so I suppose it's all about what works for you.

I'm not going to go into any detail about my personal points of view about this rounds politics, yet.. as it still hasn't all played out, and I don't see a point in slamming anyone, or puffing anyone up... yet.. guess we'll see. Arguing about this rounds politics before it's all played out doesn't make very much sense to me, as the jury is still out.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 10:56   #284
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

to Paisly:
Luckly u are hc of nothing, if u were rock or oddr hc, they wouldnt have had their best round ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 11:01   #285
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Any1 ever seen ODDR come so close? Have u noticed their roidamount atm? It speaks for itsself. whatever u say paisley, they DO have a strong command team. U are just jealoous they dont need u for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 11:22   #286
t3k
The Video Guy

Ok while I don't want to sound like an arse... ODDR are doing better in the rankings this round, sure. But then, there are far less alliances this round. There have been far more players available to join ODDR and let's face it, they have a lot of "ex-Apprime" playing there too.

Being 5th out of 5 alliances playing at full capacity is as good as being 10th with 10 alliances playing at full capacity. Certainly, they're doing better than usual - but don't keep blowing smoke up their ass for the f*cksake of it, Max. They've already committed themselves to your cause, no need to patronize them in the process.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 13:50   #287
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
Any1 ever seen ODDR come so close? Have u noticed their roidamount atm? It speaks for itsself.
I noticed ROCK were quite Cocky a few days back when they had a High roid count all because they took a side (Apprime's). Again rock should have stuck by ODDR and hit either side (ct/nd v App xvx) and hit the fat targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
whatever u say paisley, they DO have a strong command team. U are just jealoous they dont need u for it
The DC apathy in ODDR is far from fixed and last I heard there hasn't been any improvements made ... Sure you can take the Apprime approach and make sure the def leechers / rank whores get covered. however morale for the low to mid tier APP member how are getting roided on a regular basis is very low (and these are seasoned PA players)
Remember that the Average Joe in ODDR isn't apprime alot easier to shatter morale with a heavy roid loss.

Unless you have already taken into account that the average joe in ODDR is expendable for the sake of the ex-app rank whores In ODDR?
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 15:32   #288
guzlic

Quote:
The DC apathy in ODDR is far from fixed and last I heard there hasn't been any improvements made ...
What's the state of Conspiracy DCs? I heard FCs land on their planets every day
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 16:17   #289
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
What's the state of Conspiracy DCs? I heard FCs land on their planets every day
No FC landing today the dc team in ct seen to it. CT Have taken measures to counter FCs on its members
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 16:39   #290
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
No FC landing today the dc team in ct seen to it. CT Have taken measures to counter FCs on its members
Only took 3 days and 2 mil dead value for them to learn. (with measures you mean recalling attacking fleets instead of landing on rock btw)
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 18:57   #291
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
however morale for the low to mid tier APP member how are getting roided on a regular basis is very low (and these are seasoned PA players)
Thanks for "seasoned" player compliment. I don't see anyone with low morale and I certainly fall into the category or mid member getting roided a lot. Would like to see your source on this?
Round 14~15 [ND] DC
Round 16~17 [TGV] BC
Round 18~20 [OMen] DC
Round 21 [WP] HC
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 19:04   #292
JonnyBGood
Banned

I severely doubt many people in apprime suffer from low morale due to getting roided. Pretty much everyone who's even halfway good at pa realises that you get roided and it ****ing sucks but giving up ****ing kills. And even the complete score queens playing pa have probably finished high enough often enough that they don't mind putting in a bit of effort for one round of semi-mediocrity.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 22:34   #293
Gliga

Gliga has a spectacular aura aboutGliga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Only took 3 days and 2 mil dead value for them to learn. (with measures you mean recalling attacking fleets instead of landing on rock btw)
your tactic is much better , Def only leachers and then ask ppl u betrayed to FC attackers. Sounds fair imo.
Gliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 23:02   #294
Donar

Quote:
I noticed ROCK were quite Cocky a few days back when they had a High roid count all because they took a side (Apprime's). Again rock should have stuck by ODDR and hit either side (ct/nd v App xvx) and hit the fat targets.

The DC apathy in ODDR is far from fixed and last I heard there hasn't been any improvements made ... Sure you can take the Apprime approach and make sure the def leechers / rank whores get covered. however morale for the low to mid tier APP member how are getting roided on a regular basis is very low (and these are seasoned PA players)
Remember that the Average Joe in ODDR isn't apprime alot easier to shatter morale with a heavy roid loss.

Unless you have already taken into account that the average joe in ODDR is expendable for the sake of the ex-app rank whores In ODDR?
That statement allone is saying the opposite of what ODDR stands for, yes we have taken in some former APP and Imperia, but no one defleeches in ODDR.
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 23:09   #295
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
however morale for the low to mid tier APP member how are getting roided on a regular basis is very low (and these are seasoned PA players)
Not the first round we get roided to pieces. Dont think you're speshul just because you ride the short bus.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 23:37   #296
guzlic

Quote:
How high is morale in CT now?
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 23:39   #297
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
Not the first round we get roided to pieces. Dont think you're speshul just because you ride the short bus.
I doubt many people think it's a miracle or that apprime will suddenly collapse having been roided. Personally I found my problem towards the latter stages of my active time in pa to be more one of "oh why the **** are we bothering to do this again" as opposed to "oh this is too hard". I wouldn't be massively surprised if that particular malaise is affecting apprime at this stage though. With certain HC/main members not there/sort of there (I actually have no idea how involved cardi et al actually are) it becomes more difficult to motivate yourself as well. Certainly from what I've seen the gap in quality between CT and Apprime is a lot lower this round than I expected (I'll refrain from commenting on ND here seeing as I'm in the alliance and I'd be commenting on it from an entirely different perspective).

Quote:
How high is morale in CT now?
I'd imagine fairly high. They're first, they've retained their lead even though apprime has equivalent or superior numbers block-wise and they're competing with an alliance everyone expected to just walk through everyone this round. I doubt losing a couple of fleets to fcs affected them that badly considering their overall score growth for the whole day was much in line with apprime's. As always fleetcatches are far, far more of a political demonstration of power aimed at intimidating your opposition than they are a superior war-winning strategy.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 14 Feb 2011 at 23:45.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2011, 23:58   #298
guzlic

You're just trying to cheer them up lol

I was referring to current app attack btw
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 00:12   #299
JonnyBGood
Banned

Not really. As I said they have plenty of reasons to be pleased with how the round has gone so far. All in all I'm relatively happy with how the round has gone myself. Even if apprime win what I was hoping to avoid this round, boring stagnation, won't have transpired.

(No idea what you mean by current app attack by the way, is someone being roided/fced?)
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 00:17   #300
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I see your point, but tbh. Morale is a lot better atm than when winning per default.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote