User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 13 Dec 2010, 01:30   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Round 40

As much as I hope we have some real changes for round 40 with new things added to the game can pateam at least agree to change it up somewhat, similarly to 39.5, instead of just offering another repeat of the last few rounds?
Unread 13 Dec 2010, 01:42   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 40

I think R39.5 is very much a feeler round for PATeam to try out a few new ideas. I even almost had appocomaster convinced he should take prelaunch out for the minigame to see how well it was received, but in the end he decided against it.

*edit: I use the term 'new' loosely

Last edited by t3k; 13 Dec 2010 at 01:42. Reason: ammendment
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 11:53   #3
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Maybe just limit it to 3(?) ticks intead of 12 first
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 17:41   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

well possibly 6 would be a good intermediate. Means you have to be on reasonably late to launch with the majority but not so late you can lay in all day and not care
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 00:28   #5
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Certainly would like to see the presents remaining as it gives people something else to go for (and perhaps have a table for presents held by each ally)
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 12:04   #6
Nico

Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough

i like pre launch so i dont have to be on the pc at an exact time to defend my galaxy.. or attack anyone.. it would be to much advantage for 24 7 people..
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 20:21   #7
Dark
BS Consultant

Dark will become famous soon enoughDark will become famous soon enough

I like pre-launch but I do think that it needs to curtailed so I agree with 6 hours.
Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 14:53   #8
Rhubarb

Rhubarb will become famous soon enoughRhubarb will become famous soon enough

I like the pre-launch option, because I have to sleep. Perhaps the JG scan should show eta 9+3 so you know when the attack will land...

otherwise different pre launch options for attack and defence, because I don't want to be setting alarms to remind me to launch in galx defence - its hard enough with out alliance page system.

got to make life easier for people who happen to be busy or asleep for 6hrs out of 24!

PS. First post :-)
Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 01:22   #9
sHexy

sHexy is an unknown quantity at this point

only up to round 40? sheesh I'd thought by now it would be in the hundreds! Then again... thinking isn't my forte!
sHexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 18:29   #10
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

that's true shexy so true but its still alive atleast

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 18:32   #11
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Please PA Team please impliment the Galaxy version of an alliance defence page please
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 20:15   #12
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

Too true Paisley, too true. Needed badly

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 21:01   #13
sHexy

sHexy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
that's true shexy so true but its still alive atleast
I remember you Demort. Wowzers. My name is Hexy and I still apparently hold that name but Ill be dog gone if I remember the password so I had to make this name.
sHexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 21:32   #14
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

yes i know its you still some of us around drop me a mail on forum sometime if ya fancy a chat

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 18:24   #15
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Please PA Team please impliment the Galaxy version of an alliance defence page please
Now here's an idea I've had for a while but not expressed. Granted allied players might not tend to use it, but certainly galaxies under attack would differ on that opinion.

It is hard enough to organize def during a raid, this would be a plus. It would make the game more interesting because it would encourage cooperation and might even keep new players who otherwise get forgotten. Who knows some dead galaxies might find ways to survive.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 23:06   #16
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

What about only being able to hide your fleets for 8 ticks?