User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jun 2007, 15:00   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
TGV recruitment R XXII

TGV aka The Galactic Vikings is looking for new bearded planetarion members to pick up their greataxe and jump on board on the longboat sailing for round 22.

Facts about TGV:

TGV is playing its 12th round as an alliance.
Last round the alliance ended 6th.
There are players from all parts of the world in TGV

TGV is recruiting for new members this round. Sadly this round we will only be taking on 5 more members.

Requirements for an interested applicant:

Activity - We want you to be around, for us to help you, and for you to help us.

Loyalty - We simply don't want anyone who isn't 100% dedicated into helping TGV achieve our goals.

Stayer ability - If you are a returning player looking for an alliance to hole up for 1 round, TGV is not the place for you. We want people who are interested in the marathon. Not the 100 meter dash.

What can TGV offer you?

An active playercore, people who got both the time and the skills to help.
Joint alliance attacks where you are guaranteed scans to be available before you land.
Defense as often as possible.
Tools to make your planetarion experience feel much more fun.
A community who genuinely cares and a good atmosphere where you will feel like home.

So if this sounds interesting, join us on irc, the channel is #tgv and speak to an op or a guy called Nerd.
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 15:45   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: TGV recruitment R XXII

Best of luck to TGV.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 05:29   #3
mitchbtu
Hidden Agenda HC

mitchbtu will become famous soon enoughmitchbtu will become famous soon enough

GL TGV, Enjoy all the riches that your success brings...

{Hidden Agenda HC}
mitchbtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 13:36   #4
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Kargool would you 'sweep' me away ?

GL
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 01:33   #5
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

woo!

go team!
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 14:32   #6
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Tgv Tgv Tgv!!!

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 14:19   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yet more reasons for joining TGV:

All theese quotes are true and has been lifted off our quotebot, all names have been kept to mock the ones involved.

Our dedication
<[Nitz]> heh saying that last round to get the missus off my back id have to have sex with her so she wud fall asleep and then id come play PA

--

<Leknu> and i definately dont intend to be unemployed for long | [19:04] <Belly> work from home, become a gigolo? | [19:04] <Leknu> nah, that would mean the prime time of work collides with raids

The skills of our hc's

<Belly> 5*1/5 = 5 <Sagnigius> no its doesnt =5 <Sagnigius> =1

Our social skills

<Sagnigius> I smell of poo, and like to cover myself in peanut butter
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 14:31   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I got booted once already : (
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:19   #9
crashkarate

i want to join in tgv .... what i have to do i'm xan i have value 1 .456.000 and score 1.460.000 but right now i don't have alince i need one pls let me enter here i need you i'll def i'll make everything for a good alince

Last edited by furball; 24 Jul 2007 at 18:33.
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 08:13   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

You should join #TGV on irc.netgamers.org (use the com-unit ingame if you do not have a client yet). It sounds like just the right alliance for you.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 22:30   #11
Auto
Ultimate PA n00b

Auto is an unknown quantity at this point

Bump!!!
Auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2010, 11:35   #12
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

might have been more helpful with a little more info Auto

[07:04] * Topic for #tgv is: Do you miss TGV? TGV will recruit for round 36. Message Kargool or [nitz] about it. Anyone want to volunteer for an officer role? let us know

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2010, 19:00   #13
Auto
Ultimate PA n00b

Auto is an unknown quantity at this point

Sowry booji
Was a bit drunk at the time hehe....
Auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2010, 22:22   #14
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: TGV recruitment R XXII

[Nitz] likes this
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2010, 18:08   #15
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

nice look forward to your return =)

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 14:39   #16
williams

williams is an unknown quantity at this point

Weeee TGV
williams is offline   Reply With Quote