User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 6 Aug 2011, 12:27   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round 43 Stats Thread

Here is the current version of stats.

The baseline of these stats is 06/08/2011 (12:00 GMT).

Names will be rearranged to be more suitable - I have a few more ships than general, so I was just trying to get enough names at first.

Name suggestions for ship1/2/3/4 (+broker 2)
ETD:
Chandler
Hawker
Purveyor

Xan:
Apparition
Incubus
Animus
Esprit
Ifrit
Spook

Suggestions / comments welcome on changes, with reasons why.

I've not yet tweaked the pod emp resistance down, but I'll look to do that reasonably soon (I generally knock a few emp res off pods to offset the emp disadvantage with flakking making it hard to stop all pods)
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 13:24   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 43 Stats Thread

Just what PA needs: more rows in ship stats table.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 13:25   #3
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Reincarnator

works for xan imo (or etd cloaked)
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 13:33   #4
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

ifrit is a rubbish name btw. i am sure it means something but it just looks and sounds bad.

chandler is rubbish, it means candle maker ffs.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 13:33   #5
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Just what PA needs: more rows in ship stats table.
my sentiments exactly.
but seems it will happen anyways, here are some suggestions
Sepulcher, Possessor, Ghoul, Gargoyle, Penetrator, Obama

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 14:08   #6
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Xan:
Ship 3 - Pulsar
Ship 4 - Arrowhead

Etd:
Ship 1 - Predator
Ship 2 - Broadsword
Broker 2 - Vulture

Good old names ftw
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 14:35   #7
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Flamer
Medusa
Hypogriffin
Salamander
Demortal
Geist
Brutal
Black Adder
Cobra
Infection
Venom
Vortex
Celestrial
Vapour
Vixen
Grey Wolf
Red Fox
Cockatrice
Tremour
Terror
Toxic
Trident
Flash

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 15:40   #8
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

yeah names are important!

awesome stats!!!

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 16:31   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
yeah names are important!

awesome stats!!!

awesome stats??

sorry have i missed something here? the stats are awful - just another ter bs +pegs round - same as always with MT.

Also... who cares what the ships are called if there crap or off class then no one will use them anyway...

Why do we need more ships? in MT ppl are looking to have as smaller a distribution of ships as possible anyway... no one playing to any decent level will look to have more than 4 different types of ship excluding pods so all these extra ships are a waste of time.

Most players will set up with:

Terran - Pegs wyverns and dragons

Cath - Beetles, Vipers and Widows OR Scorps, Roach and Beetles

Xan - Phantoms, Wraith, Shadows and Spectres

Zik - Clipper, Bucc and Rogue OR Pirate, Theif and Corsair

Etd - you can do 2 Fi ships + Baliff if you steal pods or full FR fleet or BS + Vendors

Infact the only only off roiding class ship required is the Spectre but that is the same as previous round... why does PA persist with ships that no one uses?? to make the new players worse? or to give stealers crap ships they cant use???

Any one wish to enlighten me?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 21:01   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

anyone else thinks my post wasnt ironic ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 21:13   #11
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Well maybe you were, I failed to see your argument tho, the stats are known oldies, however I do see some decent teamups potential especially Ter/Etd/Zik , that I haven´t seen the latter MT rounds.

As long as Ter is kept on the semi init, and 15% salv bonus (or better yet none :P) - I´m happy, stats are quite balanced, And it seems - to me atleast. that DE/FR have been opped a bit, which is about time.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 13:53   #12
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
anyone else thinks my post wasnt ironic ?
Nope just Kaiba

Finally retired
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 13:56   #13
w3nnk
Banned

w3nnk is infamous around these partsw3nnk is infamous around these parts

lol
w3nnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 15:32   #14
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Too many ships.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2011, 17:52   #15
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

very messy but on the right lines that not every ship has to have a t2/t3
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 00:16   #16
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Is it me or is Cath completely unplayable because of terrible t2(/t3) efficiencies?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 01:18   #17
The PK
i also havent heard of me

The PK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Is it me or is Cath completely unplayable because of terrible t2(/t3) efficiencies?
I was thinking that to, tell me if i'm off base, but i was thinking cath's normal %'s are ~150% for t1, ~120% for t2 and ~80-90% for t3. It seems super low.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
The PK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 01:49   #18
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

It used to be 140-160% for t1 and t2, but having multiple ships target the same classes with a different priority (for example, Beetle and Vendor) screws everything up. It's fine to have it on a few ships, like an Etd ship or two, but Cath as a whole right now seems hopeless.

Under normal circumstances, Cath would have to build 3 ships in order to stun everything with decent efficiency. Now, they'd have to build at least 4, probably even 5 to get the same coverage.

Last edited by Patrikc; 8 Aug 2011 at 02:44.
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 06:23   #19
Killeah
Old Skool

Ran a few calcs . you got a point. even vs xan cath comes out somewhat worse than usual even at t1, but espesially at t2 and 3. Looks like an overall nerf in emp eff. cant really make up if its as bad as making them unplayable tho. but value in ships required to make a succesful land is higher. so less xp lands for cath as it is
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 07:44   #20
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Too many ships.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 12:16   #21
Titan

Titan is an unknown quantity at this point

I fail to see the point in quite a few ships, but i guess it's easy enough to think of reasons if you really bothered.

Take ETD Fighters for example. I'm pretty sure vendors are EMP to aid harpies in defence. Especially considering both use Frigate fleets to attack with and wouldn't be able to defend against fi/co in universe otherwise.

But still... it just seems so pointless....

Also it tends to get a bit dull. Every round there are some recycled stats being turned into something new, but in the end, it's basicly the same stats over and over again. Take Xan DE for example, it's shooting at all but itself as usual, it's higher init then Ter BS as usual, it has a cr/bs ship that has lower init then Ter BS as usual. And thats just the targeting and initing course that has been running thru stats as a red line. I could also start about armour/damage being so static or the cath co fleet being entirely CO round after round after round after round. Not to mention ETD stopped being the "smart" race ages ago. It used to be like a treasure map if that makes sence?

I think i need to shut up for now, i'm afraid enough as it is someone is making the smart comment "so make stats yourself" :P (Which btw you don't have to do anymore, i know, i know)
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 13:54   #22
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Not sure what you meant with the Vendor comment, having the init advantage over cath co makes them quite useful.

Overal I actually like the extra ships, while it does make it harder to balance everything, it also gives people a lot more options, what some think are 'useless' ships others can use with great effect.

Shipstats do become a bit more like a 'treasuremap'

Only picking a race will be more of a pain now, so many options to consider.

And generally Emp efficiencies are fixed last, looking at them now i'm guessing they're not set yet.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 14:23   #23
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
Also it tends to get a bit dull. Every round there are some recycled stats being turned into something new, but in the end, it's basicly the same stats over and over again. Take Xan DE for example, it's shooting at all but itself as usual, it's higher init then Ter BS as usual, it has a cr/bs ship that has lower init then Ter BS as usual. And thats just the targeting and initing course that has been running thru stats as a red line. I could also start about armour/damage being so static or the cath co fleet being entirely CO round after round after round after round.

Unread 8 Aug 2011, 18:07   #24
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
And generally Emp efficiencies are fixed last, looking at them now i'm guessing they're not set yet.
a) they are 'final' - only pod EMP resistances were liable to change
b) there is no fixing them with the multitude of ships targeting the same classes in a different order
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 18:14   #25
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
[17:26] <Appocomaster> it's 5 days till signup
[17:26] <Appocomaster> over 5 days
[17:26] <Appocomaster> most rounds stats aren't even final when signups open
[17:27] <Playerxyz> nah but they are close
[17:27] <Playerxyz> atm its a mess
[17:28] * Appocomaster shrugs
[17:28] <Appocomaster> mixed opinions on that
i lol'ed

P.s. Playerxyz isnt me

Unread 9 Aug 2011, 18:57   #26
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

This round meant to be purely about lolwaves and defence?
Unread 9 Aug 2011, 19:46   #27
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
This round meant to be purely about lolwaves and defence?
yeah landin solo is driving players away from PA

Unread 9 Aug 2011, 21:22   #28
The PK

Definitely has to fix the emp %'s, especially on the Dealer ships t1 is about 25% and t2 about 15%, lol.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
Unread 10 Aug 2011, 02:09   #29
Patrikc

That's because it only has one gun, unintentional of course from when it was a killship.
Unread 10 Aug 2011, 20:05   #30
Smowy

Smowy is an unknown quantity at this point

I Don't Really Care Just Bring Back The WarFirgate
Smowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 03:13   #31
w3nnk
Banned

Hello guys I have been playing beta the 3 ships kaiba.told us to build is great I am same as smowy please bring war fr back - and tbh I think the staats are good this round
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 10:12   #32
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that xan fi/co looks too strong. Etd would be better with tzen t1 targeting fi and t3 targeting fr. Also dealer t1 as de rather than cr
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 19:14   #33
Killeah
Old Skool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
I think that xan fi/co looks too strong.
They are certainly a prudent choice, few targeters, and with emp somewhat nerfed they get good use of their low init
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 19:36   #34
w3nnk
Banned

i think Zik is a good race being able to salvage the st1t one`s you steal !!
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 19:18   #35
HeimdallR

Zik CR not looking to bad, ter BS has its merrits as well again

Finally retired
Unread 12 Aug 2011, 23:04   #36
The PK

I don't know, xans looks pretty good. Also, hate to harp on this emp thing. Need to fix the emp res of the structure killers, some of them have insane emp res. Also, look into why phantom and banshee have the best emp res of all fighters, aren't quick low init ships suppose to have terrible emp res? or are we going to overpower xan fi, since a lot of anti-co/fi that can make it oog, is emp.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 13:09   #37
Titan

Titan is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the point with drake/chimera? Same class, same init, t1/t2 include same targets.... So basicly, why would anyone build drakes?

Am i missing something? Seems to me Chimera should have BS on t1.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2011, 15:48   #38
Patrikc

You're right in that they're a bit redundant, but having Bs as a t1 on the Chim would instantly overpower Ter Fr. Perhaps change the Drake to shoot Bs only at init 8?

Overall, that Etd Fr change really fixed the whole set. Cath still seems a little odd with the efficiencies all over the place, and Zik lacks good teamup opportunities (since Xan De is meh, as is Cath Cr), but I'm pretty sure their natural advantage makes up for this. God knows who'd go Zik De though.
Unread 14 Aug 2011, 02:39   #39
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Memememememe

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2011, 23:05   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

sk emp resistance fixed
Cutter Fr -> Co
FireFly upgrade
levelling out of resources (less 40/30/30)
rogue => kill init 7
banshee => remove t2
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 03:29   #41
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

FireFly ? is the new name of dragonfly?
changing rogue from steal to norm init 7 (same init for the bs wyvern) you are giving more power to De/Fr fleets
change the syren T2 to De and mantis init to 9
or this this round will be a Fr/De war
PA is dying come onĦĦĦ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 06:38   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Sorry, I meant dragonfly.

Syren change is fine, not touching the Mantis.
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 06:43   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolla View Post
FireFly ? is the new name of dragonfly?
changing rogue from steal to norm init 7 (same init for the bs wyvern) you are giving more power to De/Fr fleets
change the syren T2 to De and mantis init to 9
or this this round will be a Fr/De war

we can only hope all those retards read this and build fr/de - then the rest of us can win
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 16:43   #44
Kolla

after these changes I think the stats are done mantis could be the salvation for cat this round and I am very concerned about Tzen we need early scanners
cat and zik looks better, we know that some alliances are going to zik fleets but we know that Etd and Zik are for experienced players and not for his new players and new recruits
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 17:14   #45
Kolla

well my suggestions for standard fleets:
Terran (Bs fleet) :
Phoenix
Gryphon
Pegasus
Syren
Wyvern
Dragon

Cathar (Co fleet):
Spider
Beetle
Scarab
Viper
Widow
Mantis

Xan (De fleet):
Revenant
Nightmare
Ghost
Shadow
Spectre

zik (De fleet):
Clipper
Buccaneer
Rogue
Thief

Etd (Fr fleet):
Vendor
Dragonfly
Tzen
Investor

percentage of ships will be decided by the races and the type of fleets choosen by enemy alliances
I hope it helps for the new ppl
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 20:37   #46
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Telling new players to go for Xan DE is just mean.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 20:37   #47
Reincarnate
ToF

can i strongly suggest people ignore the above "analysis" as it is god awful

Unread 15 Aug 2011, 21:21   #48
The PK

with those ship suggestions he must be the new player.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
Unread 15 Aug 2011, 22:07   #49
Killeah
Old Skool

Atleast he´s giving his thoughts and ideas regarding the setup and the stats of this rnd ships, shame on you two for breaking the table instead of bringing in more food.

The suggestions aren´t really that bad for new players, They are more or less based on low init ships, and well spread out (I reckon the target here is someone in a low tier or no ally situation with limited online time to use on the game)

Some of the ships are however a bit off - I wouldn´t build both specs and ghosts atleast.

Same with ter, a big waste to spread out on both gryph and Wyv - or pegs and phoenixes for that matter,

In general keeping your stacks high with few ship types, accepting the fact that some classes are your weak spot, i.e T2.
Unread 16 Aug 2011, 00:40   #50
Kolla

In case for ter:
If you have Cat enemies they could land with vipers but if we spend some resources in phoenix they need more ships for land maybe more spiders or scarab making more difficult landing
And if you have Etd enemies the Investor has a low init against Bs ships then some Gryphon could help too
these ships are good for your alliance too for the low eta and helping in the defense
Syren is just for Mantis
But If you wanna start 1 strong Bs fleet you could work with just

Pegassus
Wyvern
Dragon

Your suggestions could be more helpfull