User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2014, 00:27   #201
WillyNilly

WillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the rough
Re: r 5 5 mid round sumup

I still consider most people in Vikings my friend, not sure where they get the idea that we backstabbed them :-( and wth Andyman what did i ever do to you! lol <3
WillyNilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 00:35   #202
BlackMagic

BlackMagic is on a distinguished road

ah right my mistake, so your saying if you back stab an alliance that you haven't worked with that's fine?

However, if things don't go your way in the following round and you get politics wrong then everyone is horrible mean and should cry themselves to sleep?

I have no idea what politics have been like this round, however, if we did do something a little backhanded it sounds like from your alliances previous actions you can't really complain and just experience a dose of your own medicine!
BlackMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 01:17   #203
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

What are you even on about? You're either pretty naive or very stupid. I vote the latter.

Vikings/Faceless had a unique relationship, something that you wouldn't understand.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 01:22   #204
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Half of faceless core is more like it.
I personally wanted us to be with Vikings, but i get the lack of trust when nothing was set firmly. I would have been pissed if i was Vikings too. However less just reasons than threats have caused wars before!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 03:38   #205
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Dear Clouds,
I'd be pissed off, if I was your member. Even worse is that you, still haven't told them the truth! Your just pushing the blame cause you screwed up. You did this to vikings. not me, not ck, not faceless. You sent the message sunday morning threatening us. Stop blaming other people cause you did something stupid.
Backstabbing implies we had some kinda deal. Sunday morning when you msged ck you said "We no longer wanted to talk to Santa". We were supposed to have a meeting, cause our deal had ended on Friday! Then you threaten us. Saying you were going to get ult/hr/rock/fang to hit us with you... explain how i back stabbed you? This all happened BEFORE we moved against vikings!

You said that stuff first. We reacted like any alliance with good politics would. Made sure you were unable to follow threw with your threat. Then target the people that made the threat.

You made vikings that threat, Clouds. Angry vikings should be pissed off at your stupid ass. (p.s he did this all without telling Rex)

Own up bud! when you screw up, your supposed to take the blame. Then work towards making it right. You can't even do that for your members? give me a break. They deserve a HC that is willing to at least tell them the truth.

I'm not going to argue and flame back in this thread. However if you got an honest question about what really happened between face/tgv pm me. I'll tell the truth. I got nothing to hide.
I stand by my political choice. I didn't back stabbed anyone.
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 03:45   #206
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Vikings shouldnt talk... Remember how you royally buttfked fang 2 rounds ago...? Way worse than faceless Did to you this round. What goes around comes around in planetarion aswell. I Still like you guys though!
Actually Buddah that isnt quite correct. Your missing a whole lot of things regarding that round and Fang was the one that left Vikings hanging and hence why I refused any long term deals with fang for the rest of the round.

If you want the full story you know where to find me. I am not going to air it out on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyNilly View Post
I still consider most people in Vikings my friend, not sure where they get the idea that we backstabbed them :-( and wth Andyman what did i ever do to you! lol <3

Hehe very questionable moves done by Faceless and various promises made that were broken. You tell me how you would define that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Sorry Santa but you and ck played me like a fiddle. Well played and all that stuff. Meeting was supposed to be Monday, check your WA log. I blew off the meeting because on fri/sat Face put 40-48 fleets on us with each wave consisting of 4-8 man team ups with 6mill+ FR value attack ships and then Sunday you hit a viking fort....and you expect me to make a deal with you after all that hostility. FK that. Well played on your part but dont try to only tell one side.

Faceless played their politics great this round, no doubt about that. So congrats if you do win but dont think your sh.. dont stink.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 03:59   #207
WillyNilly

WillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
A

on fri/sat Face put 40-48 fleets on us with each wave consisting of 4-8 man team ups with 6mill+ FR value attack ships
Just fyi, my BG has attacked with all 6-7 members in each attack the whole round. Most Faceless BGs attack with big numbers and we had a lot of value into Fr. Also, those 2 nights we gal raided, and we even sent you screenshots of our webby with all the tgts showing you that it wasnt just viks being hit...but w/e, no matter what we say you guys will just disagree.

I would have been uber pissed if i was in vikings no doubt, but calling what happened a backstab is just a flat out lie that apparently you or Clouds has told your whole ally.

Anyway, i still <3 you guys :-D
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 04:12   #208
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just fyi, my BG has attacked with all 6-7 members in each attack the whole round. Most Faceless BGs attack with big numbers and we had a lot of value into Fr. Also, those 2 nights we gal raided, and we even sent you screenshots of our webby with all the tgts showing you that it wasnt just viks being hit...but w/e, no matter what we say you guys will just disagree.

I would have been uber pissed if i was in vikings no doubt, but calling what happened a backstab is just a flat out lie that apparently you or Clouds has told your whole ally.

Anyway, i still <3 you guys :-D
Like I said there is a whole lot of other pieces that your missing and I am not going to air them out on here. You know where to find me if you want some things that probably havent been mentioned to you at all.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 05:03   #209
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

So who's gonna win?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 06:40   #210
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
So who's gonna win?
HEROES have already won, 46 nights of uninterrupted sleep ftw
ps. Vikings hitting heroes 118 times is soooo lol
pps invite just me or does clouds not have the right temperament to hc efficiently?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 08:50   #211
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
HEROES have already won, 46 nights of uninterrupted sleep ftw
ps. Vikings hitting heroes 118 times is soooo lol
That 118 refers to the times HEROES hit Vikings.
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 11:10   #212
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

If Faceless have got themselves into a position where they can win the rank and have 6 slots to add score to then i think you have to say well done.

I personally dont like Faceless but if they have managed to maneuver themselves into that position then go for it, find 6 recruits. With bonus you could probably late start 6 planets now and get them to 1 mill score each
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 14:44   #213
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Snip.
Dear Santa,

Both RexDrax and I have been honest and truthful with our members, keeping them informed with honest and truthful politics, supplying them with accurate logs too.

I am getting fedup of repeating my self continuously, because it appears that no-one from Faceless are capable of reading. So I shall repeat this one final time. You and CoolKat took my "warning" of "We will crash" completely out of context. As stated and explained before, it was a calculated risk because we didn't think that CoolKat was prepared to crash 300k value. No-where did I or any other Vikings representative threaten Faceless as a whole.

To further elaborate on events to follow, I notified CoolKat that "I" did not need to talk to Santa anymore because I was under the assumption that the talk with him was an informative one. Again, you took this completely out of context and overreacted.

Shortly afterwards, Faceless started to become hostile which soon followed with a coordination with the Spore block (if necessary I'm sure a Spore representative can confirm this to which they have already to me).

At least admit that you used us to your own political advantage, but please don't say that I or any other Vikings HC have been dishonest with our members.

According to RexDrax, we had a fort avoidance until the Monday where we would continue discussions, and I've never known RexDrax to lie. You, SantaCruz on the other hand, are a proven liar and backstabber. I refer to the round when FAnG went back on an agreement with TGV to which you were doing FAnG's politics.

Last edited by Clouds; 26 Feb 2014 at 14:57.
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 15:31   #214
WillyNilly

The fort nap had ended on thursday to my knowledge, hence why we gal raided fri/sat. and then after the whole situation between you and ck and santa or w/e it turned into us hitting a vik fort on monday or tuesday AFTER the fort nap had ended. You calling us backstabbers is a flat out lie is what we are saying, is it upsetting to you what happened, sure, but not a backstab at all.
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 15:37   #215
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick update, only a couple days left, and top 3 (all contenders) are still allied/NAP'd, good going guys...

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 16:21   #216
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight
Quick update, only a couple days left, and top 3 (all contenders) are still allied/NAP'd, good going guys...
It's lovely isn't it
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 16:46   #217
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Why didn't Vikings accept the Faceless NAP ingame? I don't see the cons of solidating things with an ingame nap after having sex all round to everyone's knowledge anyway..

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 16:52   #218
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Quite frankly, we don't need more incoming, why start another war when a block is hitting you!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 17:05   #219
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Quite frankly, we don't need more incoming, why start another war when a block is hitting you!
That's what politics are for GM you guys all chose to let the round play out like this, you can't blame the 'Anti-Block' who you warred from the start for how it has turned out.

Ultores peon
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 17:15   #220
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
During that last week seemed a way easier task to bring PA back to 10k players than to make someone hit Faceless. For now they seem to be in advantage in this "Who plays dead better?" round.
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 17:27   #221
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The fort nap had ended on thursday to my knowledge, hence why we gal raided fri/sat. and then after the whole situation between you and ck and santa or w/e it turned into us hitting a vik fort on monday or tuesday AFTER the fort nap had ended. You calling us backstabbers is a flat out lie is what we are saying, is it upsetting to you what happened, sure, but not a backstab at all.
The fort nap was set to expire on thursday idd. On friday there was a chat between rexdrax and santa about extending the agreement. Both rexdrax and santa showed very willing to extend until at least monday when another chat was planned, but for some reason(santa going afk) no definite yes was given by both rexdrax and santa (there was some staggling to go from a fort nap to a full nap from santa's side). Santa's last statement was:"so we'll do an agreement until we can speak further?" to which rexdrax replied: "What agreement?" clearly pointing to the full nap offer by santa earlier in the conversation.

Clearly santa used the 'ambiguous' end of that conversation to justify any hits on Vikings. I am 100% sure Rexdrax thought the agreement was continued, as he texted me to ask me to be online on monday to sit in on the talks, to iron out some reservations santa had toward us.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 17:27   #222
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
"Who plays dead better?" round.
That gets my vote for next rounds name, and all names to come afterwards. Perfect description

Ultores peon
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 19:59   #223
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Why didn't Vikings accept the Faceless NAP ingame? I don't see the cons of solidating things with an ingame nap after having sex all round to everyone's knowledge anyway..
We didn't take the nap ingame because (and as explained to SantaCruz/CoolKat multiple times) we were trying to protect both Vikings AND Faceless politically until ND had confirmed their avoidance with us. Unfortunately, NewDawn took some time to get back to us.

There were certain variables to consider when taking the ingame nap with Faceless. First and foremost, the Spore/CT/ND block. We, the Vikings HCs, made a calculated decision to secure the ND nap first, to reduce any coordinated hits on Vikings/Faceless (Faceless had an avoidance with Conspiracy at the time). Unfortunately, by the time NewDawn had gotten back to us Faceless had withdrawn their request, to which we forwarded our concerns directly to SantaCruz.

Last edited by Clouds; 26 Feb 2014 at 21:15.
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 20:15   #224
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's what politics are for GM you guys all chose to let the round play out like this, you can't blame the 'Anti-Block' who you warred from the start for how it has turned out.
well, to win you first must stop ultores winning, 6/7 rounds won... now 6 out of 8.

we are not blaming anyone for how the round has played out, other than crashers. We were in the running for #1 and it was a good fight.

I'm a peon now so i can blame Doza!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 21:13   #225
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by '[DDK
gm]well, to win you first must stop ultores winning, 6/7 rounds won... now 6 out of 8.

we are not blaming anyone for how the round has played out, other than crashers. We were in the running for #1 and it was a good fight.

I'm a peon now so i can blame Doza!!!
The current version of ultores is a disgrace to the name, the ally has become weaker and weaker ever since the 4th or so round, but this round has just been awful.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 21:24   #226
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
We didn't take the nap ingame because (and as explained to SantaCruz/CoolKat multiple times) we were trying to protect both Vikings AND Faceless politically until ND had confirmed their avoidance with us. Unfortunately, NewDawn took some time to get back to us.

There were certain variables to consider when taking the ingame nap with Faceless. First and foremost, the Spore/CT/ND block. We, the Vikings HCs, made a calculated decision to secure the ND nap first, to reduce any coordinated hits on Vikings/Faceless (Faceless had an avoidance with Conspiracy at the time). Unfortunately, by the time NewDawn had gotten back to us, Faceless had withdrawn their request, to which we forwarded our concerns directly to SantaCruz.
I thought everyone knew you were napped and working together anyway? I would believe Spore/CT/ND was aware by pt200 at latest? If it was a "calculated decision"/risk i'm sure you had thought of this potential outcome, and still decided to wait for ND(without letting faceless know what was stalling?)?

Sorry, i'm just bored really. The term backstabber is thrown around losely, but in the end noone did anything other than everyone has done before(including yourself) as far as i can tell.
Classical lovestory gone to shit: Boy meets girl, they hook up and girl moves in with boy but they never decide to go exclusive. Boy meets another girl on the side, initial girl gets jealous and refuse to reply to texts/calls while chatting up another boy. Initial couple stops communicating and trusting eachother, wich leads to girl yelling at boy before boy says "**** this" and decides to kick the girl out of the flat. Girl gets pissed off and decides to scratch the paint on boy's car and lets boy's friend screw her in the ass. In the end everyone meets in court to play the blame game, before Judge Judy deem them as sick people that needs to stfu and get on with their lives.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 21:52   #227
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Boy meets girl, they hook up and girl moves in with boy but they never decide to go exclusive. Boy meets another girl on the side, initial girl gets jealous and refuse to reply to texts/calls while chatting up another boy. Initial couple stops communicating and trusting eachother, wich leads to girl yelling at boy before boy says "**** this" and decides to kick the girl out of the flat. Girl gets pissed off and decides to scratch the paint on boy's car and lets boy's friend screw her in the ass.
If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 22:13   #228
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

We were actually going to cast you as Judge Judy for this, mz!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2014, 23:52   #229
AndyMan

AndyMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
If Faceless have got themselves into a position where they can win the rank and have 6 slots to add score to then i think you have to say well done.

I personally dont like Faceless but if they have managed to maneuver themselves into that position then go for it, find 6 recruits. With bonus you could probably late start 6 planets now and get them to 1 mill score each
Don't worry Kai CoolKat is already on that
PS I miss your musk <3

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u44...8#.Uw5UeV5shpJ
AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2014, 00:10   #230
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Nicely played spore!
Things Just got interresting! May the best ally win
And dont give us a bullshit exuse like last round, grow some balls and say you broke the nap to win!
See you on the battlefield!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2014, 01:32   #231
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Lets see which ally is desperate enough to backstab their friends and go for the win!
Sup pals? I predicted this would happen a few days ago. Desperation is a wonderful thing. It can make you be very unpredictable... or very predictable in this case.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2014, 02:45   #232
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

so spore have now backstabbed faceless by terminating their end of round nap before the end of round :O
Unread 27 Feb 2014, 03:05   #233
Clouds

Karma.
Unread 27 Feb 2014, 07:16   #234
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

where are the Connovartard rants and bitcher fights im tired of watching the clouds on this webby ;p
Unread 27 Feb 2014, 08:38   #235
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

The Special Olympics is 4 yearly, Clouds is in training so he can compete with those pro's
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2014, 08:54   #236
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrack_Obama View Post
where are the Connovartard rants and bitcher fights im tired of watching the clouds on this webby ;p
I got a self confidence crisis atm, im so unsure if im gonna deliver to my fanbase expectations.
Though im reading clouds post with great interest, some nice perspectives

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2014, 16:22   #237
Knight

Sweet, sweet justice.

Ultores peon
Unread 28 Feb 2014, 17:57   #238
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sweet, sweet justice.
Just the opposite, tbh

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote