User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Aug 2012, 09:25   #1
Firebird

Block!

Another block round.....Sigh
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 10:18   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Block!

Planetarion can no longer exist without blocks.
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 10:33   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PA has never existed without blocks.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 10:44   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Touché.
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 12:42   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so what's actually happening this round

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 12:46   #6
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

why do these threads always appear? how can there be so many idiots out there that moan about blocks.

THERE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE BLOCKS IN PLANETATION - DEAL WITH IT
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 13:02   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Who is blocking?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 13:12   #8
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
How can there be so many idiots out there that moan about blocks.
I count 1 idiot.
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 13:12   #9
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

lol.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 13:15   #10
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
I count 1 idiot.
Your limited counting ability does not change the fact that there are a lot of idiots.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 13:27   #11
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Can someone enlighten those of us who have no in game information as to what the current sides are?

I can see App and Ult have both lost roids today.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 14:42   #12
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
haven/ct shared 6:6. haven hitting the ult and ct the app
ds took 7:2 ptargeting the app only
alot of ND hostiles on app aswell

and alliance hcs forbid any ingal def to app/ult

so yes 1 block got formed, i guess counter block will get formed aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 14:45   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
haven/ct shared 6:6. haven hitting the ult and ct the app
ds took 7:2 ptargeting the app only
alot of ND hostiles on app aswell

and alliance hcs forbid any ingal def to app/ult

so yes 1 block got formed, i guess other block will get formed aswell
ODDR experinced a lot of DFTKW incommings last night, was this a masterplan by The Appthefckwtores block? Makes sense to me atleast

Unread 24 Aug 2012, 15:31   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
ODDR experinced a lot of DFTKW incommings last night, was this a masterplan by The Appthefckwtores block? Makes sense to me atleast
It makes perfect sense considering Apprime are allied to ODDR ingame.
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 15:43   #15
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
The Appthefckwtores block? Makes sense to me atleast
oh the irony

-Rommel
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 15:55   #16
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm... not sure who is sleeping with who but there is quite a bit of coordination going on. In either case, with the way the stats are set up and with the amount of ships/fleets flying about I dont think any 1 block has an advantage over another. Its making it quite interesting for the moment. But will see if a tipping point comes.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 16:06   #17
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

ds ct nd dfwtk and haven all hit ult and app with all their members told not to defend app or ult ingal , afaik app got the most of the incs but it could just be that ult can def better

-Rommel
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 20:52   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

it really all comes down to which block starts infighting first. Seeing as CT are glory whores and Apprime/Ultores have both been there and done it repeatedly i can imagine the big CT block will implode in about 400 ticks, especially if DS cap better roids than CT and move ahead of them.

Its just the same old shizz but in new colours.

CT, HaveN, NewDawn and most likely DS do not have the longevity to win, member apathy and revolt is rife. 7 out of 7??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2012, 21:13   #19
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
7 out of 7??
Let's wait and see who plays next round before we make predictions about who wins it, shall we?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 06:00   #20
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
BloodyButcher;3218074The BRAINAIDS IS ATRONG IN ME
O really?
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 06:38   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Let's wait and see who plays next round before we make predictions about who wins it, shall we?

i thought last round round was #6 - i lose track they win so often :P
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 07:57   #22
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
i thought last round round was #6 - i lose track they win so often :P
Last round was #5. Ultores started their winning streak in r43.
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 09:15   #23
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
Your limited counting ability does not change the fact that there are a lot of idiots.
I should really have specified that I meant "I count one idiot complaining about blocks".
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 09:19   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Coinsidering the plural "threads" in his original post, I'm going to assume Rein meant to make a general comment on the state of AD, not one specifically aimed at this single thread.

(And while I'm deconstructing posts anyway, I originally read yours as "I count one idiot: you.".)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 12:02   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the problem is not so much that this is "another block round" but rather that it's a tedious and predictable block with an obvious and tragi-comic end.
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 13:36   #26
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

there aren't blocks anymore.

It is just all the alliances hitting one alliance, then letting them back in the block and hitting someone else, repeat etc
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 17:41   #27
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

only in this case its most (not all ) of the allys hitting two allys , pushing the two most competent together is probably going to come back and bite the block in the arse so its pretty safe to say they never learn any lessons from previous rounds

slightly ironic how those that create these scenarios also give out the most about them

-Rommel
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 18:11   #28
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
only in this case its most (not all ) of the allys hitting two allys , pushing the two most competent together is probably going to come back and bite the block in the arse so its pretty safe to say they never learn any lessons from previous rounds

slightly ironic how those that create these scenarios also give out the most about them
ult were in that 'block' two days ago and dishing it out, werent they?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 18:34   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Hitting the alliances with most roids only makes sense to me

Unread 25 Aug 2012, 18:58   #30
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

so its ct/ds/haven/hr/nd on 1 side

so far there is no other side

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 25 Aug 2012, 20:47   #31
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
ult were in that 'block' two days ago and dishing it out, werent they?
oh I thought they were too busy getting roided by the focker lolwaves and then doing rentals on the fockers with sk's

-Rommel
Unread 26 Aug 2012, 14:36   #32
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It makes perfect sense considering Apprime are allied to ODDR ingame.
Doesn't to me, cause right now we aren't involved in anything, and i don't think either side wants extra fleets to deal with right now.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2012, 15:23   #33
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Block!
Dodge!
Unread 27 Aug 2012, 22:08   #34
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
Dodge!
Roll!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2012, 22:06   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Roll!
To me it dosnt seem that ND was able to block, dogde or run last night?
Is there a new force of evil lurking in the univers that isnt the famous HR/ND/HAVEN/CT/DS/WHATEVER block who try ruin the round for everyone else?

Unread 29 Aug 2012, 09:29   #36
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Is there a new force of evil lurking in the univers that isnt the famous HR/ND/HAVEN/CT/DS/WHATEVER block who try ruin the round for everyone else?
think they are called The Fockers
word on the street is they got sk's and are lolwaving across the universe

-Rommel
Unread 29 Aug 2012, 16:19   #37
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
ND and their allie ptargeted app. Since of our neutrality this round We saw this as war declaration and decided after grounding we should retal them.

idk why they went after app or they were asked by certain other friendly alliances. but our policy is known, we start without enemies but we dont let any alliance bully us.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 29 Aug 2012, 20:07   #38
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I have blocks too.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2012, 23:36   #39
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Lego blocks?
Unread 30 Aug 2012, 00:14   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
ND and their allie ptargeted app. Since of our neutrality this round We saw this as war declaration and decided after grounding we should retal them.

idk why they went after app or they were asked by certain other friendly alliances. but our policy is known, we start without enemies but we dont let any alliance bully us.
I think Apprimes policy is good.
Certainly ND learned from their flaws, and most likely will think twice if they decide to go after Apprime again, this is how PA should be

Unread 30 Aug 2012, 00:45   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Except this happens several times every round.
Unread 30 Aug 2012, 00:58   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Except this happens several times every round.
well yeah, this is why ND will think twice over attacking Apprime again this round, seeing that they prolly lost more roids than they could cap when they launched the first offensive against them.

Unread 30 Aug 2012, 01:26   #43
Clouds

Quote:
well yeah, this is why ND will think twice over attacking Apprime again this round, seeing that they prolly lost more roids than they could cap when they launched the first offensive against them.
ND aren't getting blocked just because they launched at Apprime.
Unread 30 Aug 2012, 01:38   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
ND aren't getting blocked just because they launched at Apprime.
MaxMillian just cleared it out for us, Apprime hit ND because they wanted revenge, and im sure the fact they were very fat at the time attracted incs from other allies as well.

Unread 30 Aug 2012, 01:50   #45
Clouds

Quote:
MaxMillian just cleared it out for us, Apprime hit ND because they wanted revenge, and im sure the fact they were very fat at the time attracted incs from other allies as well.
Apprime hit ND with THEIR allie (Ultores) because ND had been hitting BOTH Apprime & Ultores.
Unread 30 Aug 2012, 01:56   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
That is not what a block is.
Unread 30 Aug 2012, 03:20   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That is not what a block is.
What is what? Im saying that Max cleared it up?

Unread 30 Aug 2012, 19:48   #48
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

So the block has a choice to make soon....

Let ult win or let apprime win its that simple.

We saw a while back what a strike on DS does to them. We all know from past experience what an attack on CT does to them. HvN seem to be having issues with an active command and seem a completely different alliance this round. At the moment it is taking all of the blocks efforts to contain ult ( like last round) while apprime sneak up safe in the knowledge that if they are allowed to grow big enough they can roid/ def vs anyone.

Now this does lead to a interesting scenario one that could result in a 1 v 1. Im sure ult and app command are well aware of the fact that either one will have to beat the other to win. Both know they can roid the block at will and be profitable. At some point it will come down to ult vs app for the win. Does app still have the hunger to win a round or are they just happy to king make ult back to #1 for 6/6 just to annoy the block?
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2012, 19:53   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post

We saw a while back what a strike on DS does to them. We all know from past experience what an attack on CT does to them. HvN seem to be having issues with an active command and seem a completely different alliance this round. At the moment it is taking all of the blocks efforts to contain ult ( like last round) while apprime sneak up safe in the knowledge that if they are allowed to grow big enough they can roid/ def vs anyone.

Now this does lead to a interesting scenario one that could result in a 1 v 1. Im sure ult and app command are well aware of the fact that either one will have to beat the other to win. Both know they can roid the block at will and be profitable. At some point it will come down to ult vs app for the win. Does app still have the hunger to win a round or are they just happy to king make ult back to #1 for 6/6 just to annoy the block?
What block got that choice?
For me it seems that all alliances is more or less playing on their own, from my point of view.
ODDR for one is playing for themself, allthough allied to dS and Apprime, but we will attack those who attack us. If any of the alliances in this game choose to target ODDR, im sure we will want those roids regardless of what block they are or are not a part of.

Unread 30 Aug 2012, 21:00   #50
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post

We saw a while back what a strike on DS does to them.
Err?? Sorry?? Yes because Ultores fair so much better a few days earlier against similar incs.

From memory Ultores lost 13% roids and DS lost 13% - i would imagine both sides had similar incomming numbers ... for teh record DS had 267 incomming fleets that night, from Apprime, Ultores DFWTK and HaveN.

I dont think DS faired too badly considering, if anything it boosted morale a little as it proved they can do it.

Last edited by Kaiba; 31 Aug 2012 at 05:49.