User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2010, 22:19   #151
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Actually, I miss Denial.
You & me both buddy...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 23:32   #152
Cronix

Cronix can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I'm sorry, was it you or me pm'ing alliance hc's daily about hitting apprime, being in the shared channel taking part in the dicussions and knowing exactly how this chain of events unfolded? Right, that was me.
I don't think you have any clue what cardi is doing atm, simply because he is just pm'ing every single alliance in the game to somehow send fleets on others than himself. There's not much more to say about it.

Like I said in the first post, not surprised an apprime member can't see what is really going on.
I like how u claim to know better than me what Cardi is doing, as u are only seeing things from outside-apprime point of view

and yea, im sorry, it was u pm'ing ppl desperatly all round to gang on apprime, did I ever say it wasnt?

Apprime HC
Cronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 00:31   #153
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you seriously want every HC to paste their pms with cardi in the last few days (or longer). I warn you you may die from laughing like I nearly did.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 01:23   #154
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Since when did a PM get something people paste around?

is it just me who dont share PMs with everyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 03:44   #155
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post

PMs with cardi kinda have to be shared, they're ****ing hilarious.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 06:55   #156
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Meh, it depends on what's said in it, imo. I would have no problem at all pasting around a PM concerning PA-related affairs, nor would I have a problem with it if someone else did the same.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 07:57   #157
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
I like how u claim to know better than me what Cardi is doing, as u are only seeing things from outside-apprime point of view

and yea, im sorry, it was u pm'ing ppl desperatly all round to gang on apprime, did I ever say it wasnt?
Tbh, half the time cardi just does whatever JBG suggests he should do anyway, then makes it look like his own plan in apprime (like what races/strategy to go for a round).

There was never any desperation about our pm's to other alliances, nor did we threaten them as soon as something did not going our way. But you wouldn't have any clue about that anyway, so why even try and claim it? We waited for apprime to make a mistake and they did. That's really all there is to this.

If someone pm's you claiming hilarious stuff, like cardi does, then I have no problem sharing this info.. We had a shared channel where this was happening, first he pm'ed p3n, then he pm'ed me claiming to have p3n support (to hit vision), then he pm'ed vision and claimed p3n/asc were trying to attack them But yeah Cronix, I am sure you get 100% updates to all cardi's doings!!

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 08:32   #158
Cronix

Quote:
Tbh, half the time cardi just does whatever JBG suggests he should do anyway, then makes it look like his own plan in apprime (like what races/strategy to go for a round).

There was never any desperation about our pm's to other alliances, nor did we threaten them as soon as something did not going our way. But you wouldn't have any clue about that anyway, so why even try and claim it? We waited for apprime to make a mistake and they did. That's really all there is to this.

If someone pm's you claiming hilarious stuff, like cardi does, then I have no problem sharing this info.. We had a shared channel where this was happening, first he pm'ed p3n, then he pm'ed me claiming to have p3n support (to hit vision), then he pm'ed vision and claimed p3n/asc were trying to attack them But yeah Cronix, I am sure you get 100% updates to all cardi's doings!!
Sure Cardi goes for JBG's suggestions when his goal is to take down asc thats a pretty hilarious statement.

I, as the only one of us, did in fact not claim to know shit about whats going on in the opposition-camp (I basically just repeated what u told me in this thread?), and u laughing at Cardi's pms' to different HCs doesnt really have a flying fock to do with what goes on inside Apprimes walls

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 08:54   #159
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sure Cardi goes for JBG's suggestions when his goal is to take down asc thats a pretty hilarious statement.

I, as the only one of us, did in fact not claim to know shit about whats going on in the opposition-camp (I basically just repeated what u told me in this thread?), and u laughing at Cardi's pms' to different HCs doesnt really have a flying fock to do with what goes on inside Apprimes walls
Ask him who has picked apprime fleet combo/strategy the last 3 rounds

You did claim that, by saying we were desperately pm'ing other alliances.

Oh, we do have intel about what is going on inside apprime, but predicting what cardi will do is not really hard anyway.. Like I said before, he will do anything to protect his own gal (most likely vacation again tonight if they get inc), and let's be honest here, the few good political moves he knows he learned while in asc anyway.

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 09:01   #160
Cronix

Quote:
Ask him who has picked apprime fleet combo/strategy the last 3 rounds

You did claim that, by saying we were desperately pm'ing other alliances.

Oh, we do have intel about what is going on inside apprime, but predicting what cardi will do is not really hard anyway.. Like I said before, he will do anything to protect his own gal (most likely vacation again tonight if they get inc), and let's be honest here, the few good political moves he knows he learned while in asc anyway.
Ive been discussing fleet combo with him the last 3 rounds, why wud I need to ask him? (show me a log of JBG deciding out fleet strategies, so I can mock Cardi, seriously)

I added the word "desperatly".

I wudnt know where he learned his political moves, but I never saw Asc perform the same magic, that I saw Cardi do

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 09:11   #161
Firebird

Jesus thats rite i remember Jbg coming and telling me fleet combo for the last three rounds ty for reminding me! Seriously who is feeding u this crap cos honestly Zotnam stop swallowing it
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 09:46   #162
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Seriously, Firebird, when I am home from work tonight PM me and I will show you logs of carDi's behaviour towards p3 the last 4 odd rounds. Regardless of how unfair it is now, App have brought this on themselves. Will you little gays just man up and stop your crying, for the love of god.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 09:50   #163
Cronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly View Post
Seriously, Firebird, when I am home from work tonight PM me and I will show you logs of carDi's behaviour towards p3 the last 4 odd rounds. Regardless of how unfair it is now, App have brought this on themselves. Will you little gays just man up and stop your crying, for the love of god.
Noone ever claimed that Cardi treated p3n politely :P

will u little gay stop claiming that ppl are crying, when I only see u whine for the love of satan

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 09:53   #164
Firebird

I was on about the claim that jbg chose our fleet setup crowly i know the way cardi speaks to people hell he speaks to us like it also we just know how to deal with it
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 10:39   #165
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
I was on about the claim that JBG chose our fleet setup. Crowly, I know the way Cardi speaks to people. Hell, he speaks to us like that as well, we just know how to deal with it.
As admirable as your ability to deal with selfish jerks is, it seems a bit strange (to say the least!) to expect everyone else to be as forgiving as you evidently are.

By the way, if you're not willing to make your posts at least somewhat readable, do us all a favour and just don't post at all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 10:49   #166
Cronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
As admirable as your ability to deal with selfish jerks is, it seems a bit strange (to say the least!) to expect everyone else to be as forgiving as you evidently are.

By the way, if you're not willing to make your posts at least somewhat readable, do us all a favour and just don't post at all.
U can call Cardi alot of things, but selfish is a long shot

I doubt Apprime core (including myself) wud follow him through shit and fire, if this was the case.
I think ur asc propaganda has a reverse effect of what u might think

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 10:52   #167
Mzyxptlk
mz.

If I expected you to do the opposite of going into vacation mode en masse, that would be correct. Alas, I did not.

In all seriousness, I respect Cardinal for what he's good at (planet management, BCing, DCing). As a HC, however, he's really quite abysmal.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 11:12   #168
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I wudnt know where he learned his political moves, but I never saw Asc perform the same magic, that I saw Cardi do
Magic huh? In real world terms, Cardis political equivalent is Bush. The magic is selling a turd to his alliance and telling them it's gold.

Also, is it just me or is the average Apprime member incapable of writing proper English?
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 11:13   #169
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
U can call Cardi alot of things, but selfish is a long shot

I doubt Apprime core (including myself) wud follow him through shit and fire, if this was the case.
I think ur asc propaganda has a reverse effect of what u might think
Lemmings also follow eachother blindly over a cliff. So far you have countless planets in vacation and people dieing at base, what a nice reverse effect!

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 11:29   #170
Cronix

Quote:
Lemmings also follow eachother blindly over a cliff. So far you have countless planets in vacation and people dieing at base, what a nice reverse effect!
yet our avg score is 1mil over asc

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 11:43   #171
Cronix

Quote:
If I expected you to do the opposite of going into vacation mode en masse, that would be correct. Alas, I did not.

In all seriousness, I respect Cardinal for what he's good at (planet management, BCing, DCing). As a HC, however, he's really quite abysmal.
any monkey who played this game long enough can run a planet decently, I respect him way more for his offensive politics, making this game worth to play, and ofc HCing is more than just politics.

He must be doing something right, since 47 ppl are willing to sacrifise themselves for Apprime. Despite losing 22k roids in 4 days, I didnt see one planet leave tag yet.

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 11:51   #172
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Despite losing 22k roids in 4 days, I didnt see one planet leave tag yet.
One planet leaving Apprime tag.

WHITE IS BLACK! UP IS DOWN! CARDI IS A GENIUS!
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 11:54   #173
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
any monkey who played this game long enough can run a planet decently, I respect him way more for his offensive politics, making this game worth to play, and ofc HCing is more than just politics.
I would argue that HCing is actually for the most part politics. Deciding upon fleet compositions, forming galaxies, collective exiling, BCing, DCing, scanning; these things can all be done in a distributed fashion, you don't need a HC to do these things, members can do them perfectly well on their own. However, politics is in my opinion one of the few things in PA that require a single interface to the outside world, most usually a single person who we call "HC". That doesn't mean you can't have an internal process that takes into account the opinions and feelings of the members of your alliance, be it in a very direct way (like in Ascendancy) or in a much more institutionalized fashion (like in traditional alliances).

Quote:
He must be doing something right, since 46 ppl are willing to sacrifise themselves for Apprime. Despite losing 22k roids in 4 days, I didnt see one planet leave tag yet.
I hardly consider that going into vacation mode is a testimony of a willingness to sacrifice for the greater good. Quite the opposite, in fact, it's a sign of selfishness, a sign that some people in your alliance (not all, by any means) would rather sit out the round comfortably than go down fighting. One of these people is evidently Cardinal himself, which again makes me wonder why people would follow him at all.

Yeah, I know you're way outnumbered and I certainly understand that people in Apprime might feel helpless or annoyed or angry, but going into vacation mode doesn't actually hurt us in any way; it just hurts the people you're playing with.

(By the way, I know that you personally did not go into vacation mode, this post is more addressed to Apprime in general.)
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 12:01   #174
Cronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
One planet leaving Apprime tag.

WHITE IS BLACK! UP IS DOWN! CARDI IS A GENIUS!

That is one planet being kicked from Apprime Sun_Tzu

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 12:07   #175
Cronix

Quote:
I would argue that HCing is actually for the most part politics. Deciding upon fleet compositions, forming galaxies, collective exiling, BCing, DCing, scanning; these things can all be done in a distributed fashion, you don't need a HC to do these things, members can do them perfectly well on their own. However, politics is in my opinion one of the few things in PA that require a single interface to the outside world, most usually a single person who we call "HC". That doesn't mean you can't have an internal process that takes into account the opinions and feelings of the members of your alliance, be it in a very direct way (like in Ascendancy) or in a much more institutionalized fashion (like in traditional alliances).

I hardly consider that going into vacation mode is a testimony of a willingness to sacrifice for the greater good. Quite the opposite, in fact, it's a sign of selfishness, a sign that some people in your alliance (not all, by any means) would rather sit out the round comfortably than go down fighting. One of these people is evidently Cardinal himself, which again makes me wonder why people would follow him at all.

Yeah, I know you're way outnumbered and I certainly understand that people in Apprime might feel helpless or annoyed or angry, but going into vacation mode doesn't actually hurt us in any way; it just hurts the people you're playing with.

(By the way, I know that you personally did not go into vacation mode, this post is more addressed to Apprime in general.)
Im not a fan of vac mode, and wud never even consider it myself, so cant defend that choice of action from 8 3

However I still know that Cardi would only do what he thinks is best for Apprime, and obviously he wudnt have done it if he didnt think he cud turn around politics to avoid Apprime being gangraped 4 days straight.

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 12:11   #176
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I do have to add a remark to the 'cardi is a spineless maggot' festival here.
Round 30: 6:1, his galaxy, who dc'd it and who never gave up?
Round 33: His galaxy again, who got most of the incs, who didn't give up?
Round 34: His galaxy and his alliance, who DC'd a lot for it? Cardi, Tronick when his gal was under fire and firebird for the rest of the alliance.
Round 35: His galaxy was about the only galaxy in Apprime getting constant incs, yet they took it (although they grounded the alliance most of the time for it) and fought on.

Just this time when he knows he doesn't have a superior defpool he chickened out. In all previous rounds Apprime also had the superior military machine and some form of political back up. It seems like he has burned a lot of bridges.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 13:05   #177
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
as u seem to be serious, Ill explain it to u... they lost with HONOUR, and SO WILL WE!
I never saw Leonidas whine this much about the numerical disadvantage he faced. Apprime lost all honour the moment this topic got to see the daylight. Enjoy the bashing.

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 13:09   #178
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
However I still know that Cardi would only do what he thinks is best for Apprime, and obviously he wudnt have done it if he didnt think he cud turn around politics to avoid Apprime being gangraped 4 days straight.
I thought that this gangrape was direct consequence of his gal going into vacation mode.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 13:58   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I wouldn't share any pms that were personal. In future if any other alliance HC wishes to pm me utterly ridiculous and totally delusional threats stand duly warned that I'll be spreading them around for the entertainment of all and sundry.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 14:00   #180
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
That is one planet being kicked from Apprime Sun_Tzu
Why were they kicked though, I thought everyone in Apprime was gladly and selflessly sacrificing themselves for the greater good, surely there's no need to kick anyone unless they dissent with the policies?

Was it elviz btw? Cba to ask him, but I hear he didn't play nice last time cardi tried to ground fleets for defending his fencing ass.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 14:16   #181
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I do have to add a remark to the 'cardi is a spineless maggot' festival here.
Round 30: 6:1, his galaxy, who dc'd it and who never gave up?
Round 33: His galaxy again, who got most of the incs, who didn't give up?
Round 34: His galaxy and his alliance, who DC'd a lot for it? Cardi, Tronick when his gal was under fire and firebird for the rest of the alliance.
Round 35: His galaxy was about the only galaxy in Apprime getting constant incs, yet they took it (although they grounded the alliance most of the time for it) and fought on.

Just this time when he knows he doesn't have a superior defpool he chickened out. In all previous rounds Apprime also had the superior military machine and some form of political back up. It seems like he has burned a lot of bridges.
You forget round 32, the round Cardis gal had 14 Apprime planets with constant incs all round. The mother of all incs through a round.
I was in the heat with him round 32,33,34. Same gal/alliance, so these spineless accusations just makes me giggle.

I
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 14:50   #182
Cronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt- View Post
I never saw Leonidas whine this much about the numerical disadvantage he faced. Apprime lost all honour the moment this topic got to see the daylight. Enjoy the bashing.
I dunno where the whining is coming from, but when u gang on us, let us have our fun mocking u for it ffs?

Apprime HC
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 15:31   #183
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

The whining is coming from you and Hanzi, as far as I can see.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 15:33   #184
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt- View Post
You have many slaves but few warriors

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 29 Apr 2010 at 16:15. Reason: Mod gripes 8 and 20. Do that again and I will personally come over to disembowel you.
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 15:58   #185
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Always nice to see when other people answer silly questions Thanks, saves me some work and in return gives me more time to enjoy the sun :P

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:12   #186
Firebird

More to the very point of this I do wonder whether this gang bang as i have affectionately named it will actually dissolve after 8:3 is as you have all claimed it was formed to hit one galaxy pretty sad but thats the way it is, I would also like to say for what its worth i think its 6 planets max that have gone into vac so not really that many running away one planet has left the safety of the gang bang for feeling its motives are retarded and the rest are just sucking it up
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:13   #187
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Was it elviz btw? Cba to ask him, but I hear he didn't play nice last time cardi tried to ground fleets for defending his fencing ass.
Correct.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:17   #188
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
More to the very point of this; I do wonder whether this gang bang, as i have affectionately named it, will actually dissolve after 8:3. At is is as you have all claimed it was formed to hit one galaxy. pretty sad but thats the way it is. I would also like to say, for what its worth, that I think its 6 planets max that have gone into vac, so not really that many running away. One planet has left the safety of the gang bang for feeling its motives are retarded and the rest are just sucking it up
Interpunction, mother****er.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:26   #189
Firebird

Ta Theam i knew someone would start doing it for me soon enough.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:41   #190
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
More to the very point of this I do wonder whether this gang bang as i have affectionately named it will actually dissolve after 8:3 is as you have all claimed it was formed to hit one galaxy pretty sad but thats the way it is, I would also like to say for what its worth i think its 6 planets max that have gone into vac so not really that many running away one planet has left the safety of the gang bang for feeling its motives are retarded and the rest are just sucking it up
That wasn't the claim. The claim was that, initially, the goal was to hit 8:3. However, since cardi decided to take a vacation, the motives and objectives of the opposition has changed. Trying to offer up 8:3 in order to end it now seems quite pointless, since you have nothing to bargain with.

The problem with strong-hand politics is that you have to fight, and if were you are shown incapable of backing it up, everyone you've formerly tried to push around will be wanting to join the party.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:55   #191
jelle
LCH

Did u even count em Mz?

Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:57   #192
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I tried, but I got a headache before I even hit double digits.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 17:01   #193
Firebird

Sun_Tzu when the hell did i say i was offering up 8:3 its not even an app gal 3 app planets there and for a Fact if needed i can prove with logs at least one alliance participation in this gang bang was only to hit 8:3 and because of the vac mode they stated they will hit app until 8:3 had been hit and that would be the end of it
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 17:03   #194
jelle
LCH

Quote:
I tried, but I got a headache before I even hit double digits.
Before ur brain overheats... 47.. Oh and plz come visit!!! :crymeariver:

Unread 29 Apr 2010, 19:23   #195
JonnyBGood
Banned

And here we see a picture of JBG more than two weeks ahead of the rest of the internet.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 19:57   #196
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As good as my epic "Vision are going to win" prediction at tick 450. Bravo.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 20:24   #197
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

I am only surprised he's managed to do something similar in previous rounds without getting everyone pissed off at his retarded antics.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 20:46   #198
JonnyBGood
Banned

By all accounts cardi was quite conciliatory when dealing with other HCs last round! Round before that politics pretty much played itself. In fairness I don't think cardi's retarded or anything like that, I have more respect for his ability to play pa than virtually anyone else around. It's just he talked way too much shit this round, and in the end everyone hated on him for it.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 20:59   #199
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Round 34 he was very much alike, when Ascendancy stood by him and said that if we 'didn't play better' he would 'roid us'.
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 23:26   #200
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well lots of egos posting here ok operation kill cardi in process, what happens next? back to pussyroiding again?

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote