User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Apr 2010, 23:39   #201
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

This just reminds me of Angels for some reason...
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 00:25   #202
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Lemmings also follow eachother blindly over a cliff.
- -
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 00:58   #203
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Had a nice vacation?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 00:58   #204
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

After reading the whole thread all over again, i take self criticism and acknowledge that some of what i have written can be looked upon as whine. It has its natural explanation in the fact that, when i read false accusations, or feel that myself or someone/something i am close to is treated unfairly, i react impulsive. In real life i do however manage to control this, but behind a computer..

So, for my personal attacks in this thread, I'm sorry *. It took the attention away from what this thread really was about, making a public statement.

If none have anything reasonable to add, please close this thread?

* Ur still a hypocrite JBG! but arent we all.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 01:12   #205
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Had a nice vacation?
yep thx, went to the beach. White sand, beautiful.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 02:06   #206
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

That shoulda been a semi-colon rather than a comma.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 02:35   #207
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
That shoulda been a semi-colon rather than a comma.
That should've been should've rather than shoulda.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 02:52   #208
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

That would rather been care than bear.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 02:59   #209
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I think it should be left open as (apart from the last few posts) it has been generating discussion
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 05:48   #210
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

You freaking pussies. Really? FARMING? It is quite clearly a political decision, a decision regarding the lesser of two evils. It is a perfectly legitimate ALLIANCE decision to defend against one group of incomings and not another, based on who you dislike more. It is a strategic level decision, rather than a tactical one, but I think it is pretty clear that Apprime would rather not be losing the roids at all if they had a choice... which makes it not farming.

Really, have PA players gotten even more petty since I left?

(Regardless of any negative personal opinions I might have about Cardi and others.)
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 07:05   #211
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post
You freaking pussies. Really? FARMING? It is quite clearly a political decision, a decision regarding the lesser of two evils. It is a perfectly legitimate ALLIANCE decision to defend against one group of incomings and not another, based on who you dislike more. It is a strategic level decision, rather than a tactical one, but I think it is pretty clear that Apprime would rather not be losing the roids at all if they had a choice... which makes it not farming.

(Regardless of any negative personal opinions I might have about Cardi and others.)
Too short rounds, you don't need to invest a lot of time to win, only thing what you need to is to bash mid/low lvl alliances so you stay out of top alliances radars as organising defence takes time like 10 times more than attacking due to the retarded system of 1 tick defence/attack.

hmm and now for reasons to unknown to me apprime is FC:ing me. I gues I'm their favorite boogeyman hiding under the bed.

Anyways stopped caring last time they hitted me, wasn't any point in the game to roid myself to be nro 1 again for the 3rd time in the round as there wasn't any political situation where it would have been for me possible to keep the roids as everyone left apprime alone so they could focus every time their bs's on me without any serious incoming on them.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 07:33   #212
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
Too short rounds, you don't need to invest a lot of time to win, only thing what you need to is to bash mid/low lvl alliances so you stay out of top alliances radars as organising defence takes time like 10 times more than attacking due to the retarded system of 1 tick defence/attack.

hmm and now for reasons to unknown to me apprime is FC:ing me. I gues I'm their favorite boogeyman hiding under the bed.

Anyways stopped caring last time they hitted me, wasn't any point in the game to roid myself to be nro 1 again for the 3rd time in the round as there wasn't any political situation where it would have been for me possible to keep the roids as everyone left apprime alone so they could focus every time their bs's on me without any serious incoming on them.
why bother sharing when you dont care anyway
ps: i would want to hit you too, you're annoying
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 07:44   #213
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Anyways stopped caring last time they hitted me, wasn't any point in the game to roid myself to be nro 1 again for the 3rd time in the round as there wasn't any political situation where it would have been for me possible to keep the roids as everyone left apprime alone so they could focus every time their bs's on me without any serious incoming on them. .
Sorry, again i read that you are claiming you could roid yourself up to "nro 1" like it was a peace of cake. The political situation actually favor you greatly, but i suspect the claims like the ones in part 3 of your post, has something to do with part 2..

Last edited by HaNzI; 30 Apr 2010 at 07:46. Reason: edit: added whole quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 08:08   #214
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry, again i read that you are claiming you could roid yourself up to "nro 1" like it was a peace of cake. The political situation actually favor you greatly, but i suspect the claims like the ones in part 3 of your post, has something to do with part 2..
It's easy and that's a fact just hit big players and don't bash, they'r as easy to hit as anyone else. I don't do mass waves.. I scout gals before I hit.. I scout alliances before I hit them with our group.. Just normal BG leader stuff, what seems to have been forgotten in PA.

Political situation was about this when I stopped: where was no point hitting apprime they where in their gals with VSN's who had (napped to ND) ingal def permission.So apprime would just keep growing stronger.. I posted this prediction prolly a week before they roided me for 2nd time to ally predictions thread. Pretty much happened like I predicted. I believe JBG or Golan agreed with the opinion aswell as they knew the situation aswell but there wasn't much we could do about the situation due to DLR playing their suicidial policy in long term.

Asc was under attack by DLR so they weren't able.. and that left us none of the major alliances free to fight apprime for revenge or vsn for win with.. so yeah ND after few weeks of war vs apprime/vsn could take apprime out alone, good political situation right. At the beginning sure we could have taken them apprime down in the first fight we had with them but at tick 500+ nops..

I was in DLR fortress galaxy.. and only way to get back to Apprime was the roiding of DLR.. so gues what they got burned but that would mean our gal ( 5 DLR's) burns aswell so told everyone that's it's over now. We gave the round a extra week to clear it's political mess, it never happened and I wasn't really intrested in allowing our gal to waste time to grow to get farmed again by friendly/neutral alliances who where aligned to make DLR burn for their fence politics so we could get them off asc's back and move to apprime and their fence galaxies what had vsn. Ofc we where late, at that point vsn/app where both too strong, but as I said we where 1 week late to start getting dlr off the backs.. then 2 weeks late after we had 2 alliances.. so when apprime did in their rank greed a hit on vsn, we had enough strenght to hit something.. 8:3.. and rest was there.

Yeah and burning dlr.. I suggested it and supported it aswell, there wasn't any choices if we wanted to stop apprime and hurt vsn in the process as ND can't fight them alone in their fence galaxies so we needed asc thus DLR burned. I wonder if DLR will now catch my fi/co so I get even more fr's as that's what I'm changing my fleet as it's way more scarier with bomber support vs apprime as it's faster. Just a slight addition.. We gave DLR 2 weeks time to change their crappy fencing policy etc.. There was diplomatic solution open for them but took them a "short" while to take it..
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 30 Apr 2010 at 08:25.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 08:21   #215
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
After reading the whole thread all over again, i take self criticism and acknowledge that some of what i have written can be looked upon as whine. It has its natural explanation in the fact that, when i read false accusations, or feel that myself or someone/something i am close to is treated unfairly, i react impulsive. In real life i do however manage to control this, but behind a computer..

So, for my personal attacks in this thread, I'm sorry *. It took the attention away from what this thread really was about, making a public statement.

Did you start reading at your first post? Or is that the '' I feel myself and something I am close to being treated unfair ''?

Any of the claims made by Apprime being backed up btw? I saw they would only def Vision incomings, but noticed a lot of def on other waves also, plus how they would def 8:3 with everything they got, but poor Cardi got smashed last night without a single def fleet showing up, while some of the waves werent impossible to stop.

Anyways, I hope this continues till the end of the round, most fun part of the round so far.

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 08:32   #216
Firebird

Pt now use ure noodle and ask ure friend above why cardi got no def.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 08:41   #217
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt- View Post

Any of the claims made by Apprime being backed up btw? I saw they would only def Vision incomings, but noticed a lot of def on other waves also, plus how they would def 8:3 with everything they got, but poor Cardi got smashed last night without a single def fleet showing up, while some of the waves werent impossible to stop.
We did follow this up until a point we decided to use all fleets to counter.
Or did you think ND gained those 5k+ roids the other day on roiding random gals?

Understand irony, and you will understand why i said 8:3 were protected.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 09:18   #218
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Nice backtracking, Hanzi.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 09:32   #219
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

RIP LORDN, so your politics didnt work out since beybey BS Fleet, what happened???????? any mastermind professor can explain to me, suntzu/lordn sup? wheres your ships?

Jo i dont understand, 2ppl post alot here, they sound like strategic masterminds, what happened to their ships???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Apr 2010 at 11:58. Reason: merge
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 09:43   #220
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

More purchasing new sneakers and less posting on Ascendancy discussions plx Max!

Who is the second person who posts a lot here that got FC'd btw?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 09:45   #221
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 09:46   #222
lince

lince will become famous soon enoughlince will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Anyways stopped caring last time they hitted me ...
If you stopped caring, why are you still posting here? ...
Besides, for your knowledge:
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...of8uw8fbibabr1
we're not just FC'ing you, we're FC'ing who we can, not who we dislike ...
jeeeez ... you think you're the "Great One" or "Special One" here?
"Special One" there's only one: José Mourinho. GO GO INTER
lince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 09:56   #223
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Hey, no dissing Angels mmmk ... I'm back to haunt you if you do :-)

Quote:

no, never EVER admit that you're whining. Seriously, don't you know the basics?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Apr 2010 at 11:58. Reason: merge
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:58   #224
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lince View Post
If you stopped caring, why are you still posting here? ...
Besides, for your knowledge:
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...of8uw8fbibabr1
we're not just FC'ing you, we're FC'ing who we can, not who we dislike ...
jeeeez ... you think you're the "Great One" or "Special One" here?
"Special One" there's only one: José Mourinho. GO GO INTER
Weren't they the ones who killed footie as a whole in the last two matches?

Hanzi: And it was genuine wondering, Im not all into checking JPGs and newsies, just happened to notice it on my own JPGs, hence why I asked

Firebird: My noodle is all used up by the time I decyphered your posts. Dear god, try to use some interpunction. Just try.

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 21:13   #225
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post

If Apprime were in a genuine war, this would be absolutely right, but this is anything but the case.

They've already lost the war and so they have no valid tactical or strategic reason to not defend against one alliance. It's also clear that they want to donate to one alliance to boost their score artificially and are doing it pretty much out of spite and a deliberate decision to be farms to influence the end rankings. Because the game is up for them.

While this requires MHs to have some kind of political awareness while being neutral (near impossible to achieve) I don't see why such an analysis can't take place if the powers that be of PA are involved in the decision to help the MH.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 21:24   #226
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
If Apprime were in a genuine war, this would be absolutely right, but this is anything but the case.

They've already lost the war and so they have no valid tactical or strategic reason to not defend against one alliance. It's also clear that they want to donate to one alliance to boost their score artificially and are doing it pretty much out of spite and a deliberate decision to be farms to influence the end rankings. Because the game is up for them.

While this requires MHs to have some kind of political awareness while being neutral (near impossible to achieve) I don't see why such an analysis can't take place if the powers that be of PA are involved in the decision to help the MH.
Are you saying that the MHs are gonna tell us what incs to cover?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:35   #227
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lince View Post
Why would you not pull the killships and at least try to steal some of that?

Quote:

It's a fairly transparent political move which they're completely entitled to make. They want to drive ND and Vision apart and this is probably their best chance to do it. Apprime hope that either Vision back out and go galraiding to preserve their lead or (best case) turn on ND to ensure they can't catch up. Let's see what happens.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:36   #228
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's been 3 days and there's still a 10k roid gap (which was 9k, 3 days ago) and a 24m score gap (unchanged). Nothing is going to happen.

Data
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:37   #229
_Kila_
break it down!

how long is left of the round?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:39   #230
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kila_ View Post
how long is left of the round?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:41   #231
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Are you saying that the MHs are gonna tell us what incs to cover?
Well if you're making a certain strategy policy and making it equivocal on AD, the MHs don't have to tell you anything - they should be able just lock your accounts and delete you on the weight of the first post.

My view on institutional cheating (which is exactly what you have proposed) is that the people chiefly responsible or the HCs are the ones that take the hit. Effectively the MH should have a right to cripple an alliance before it even gets to that stage.

Quote:
It's a fairly transparent political move which they're completely entitled to make. They want to drive ND and Vision apart and this is probably their best chance to do it. Apprime hope that either Vision back out and go galraiding to preserve their lead or (best case) turn on ND to ensure they can't catch up. Let's see what happens.
It's the move of a defeated alliance in the wake of an insurmountable lead beyond planets leaving/crashing. ND and Vision are napped, seem perfectly content and are on the record as being so. Vision won this round at least 200 ticks ago and were likely winners at around the tick 450 stage. The sole intent of the manoevre is to manipulate score rankings.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:46   #232
Firebird

Quote:
Why would you not pull the killships and at least try to steal some of that?
Prob was kila there was ingal def which i was sure was fake but not worth risking it hope that answers you're question
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:57   #233
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
It's the move of a defeated alliance in the wake of an insurmountable lead beyond planets leaving/crashing. ND and Vision are napped, seem perfectly content and are on the record as being so. Vision won this round at least 200 ticks ago and were likely winners at around the tick 450 stage. The sole intent of the manoevre is to manipulate score rankings.
The move isn't an attempt to win, it's merely an attempt to reduce their incomings by driving a wedge between nd and vsn
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:03   #234
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The move isn't an attempt to win, it's merely an attempt to reduce their incomings by driving a wedge between nd and vsn
That move failed, as Vision has still been growing at the same pace of ND regardless, maintaining their lead.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:04   #235
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
It's a move out of spite. Just read the first post - how can it be anything else? There is nothing left for them in this round, the only silver lining for them would be to see Vision not win.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:15   #236
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt- View Post
Weren't they the ones who killed footie as a whole in the last two matches?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINJobmWeFc

OH GOD BEAUTIFUL BARCA LOST WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(I actually read this garbage and I wanted to comment something about maxine's sneakers but this was all I could come up with)
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:22   #237
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
That move failed, as Vision has still been growing at the same pace of ND regardless, maintaining their lead.
I'm not discussing the effectiveness of it, merely its legitimacy.

Quote:
It's a move out of spite. Just read the first post - how can it be anything else? There is nothing left for them in this round, the only silver lining for them would be to see Vision not win.
When I read the first post I saw it as a political move to try to get vision to back out, much like Ascendancy's threats to choose one alliance from the opposing block and hit them all round in the past. The MH would have to be sure that they're doing this only to influence the final rankings and not out of self interest before closing them, and Apprime's true intentions are only known to them...
Unread 1 May 2010, 02:15   #238
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Well if you're making a certain strategy policy and making it equivocal on AD, the MHs don't have to tell you anything - they should be able just lock your accounts and delete you on the weight of the first post.

My view on institutional cheating (which is exactly what you have proposed) is that the people chiefly responsible or the HCs are the ones that take the hit. Effectively the MH should have a right to cripple an alliance before it even gets to that stage.
This whole thread was a joke and/or i dont represent Apprime. Whatever works for you.
Unread 1 May 2010, 22:22   #239
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
this requires MHs to have some kind of political awareness while being neutral (near impossible to achieve)
This is a myth. PA just hasn't had any competent MHs in my time playing this game
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2010, 03:06   #240
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Lemmings also follow eachother blindly over a cliff. !
As one of the last remaining lemmings on PA Forums (there are still more of hirriers playing tho) i have to say, that our online lemming actions where not as blind as everyone thought it would be.
We always selected the asshole of the round as target for our runs.
If i would be elected to lead another lemmingrun ever again, i will select Theam as target. Never seen any idiot like him before

Quote:
This whole thread was a joke and/or i dont represent Apprime. Whatever works for you.
Lovely how you suddenly hide behind "it was just my personal opinon".
And if this thread was a joke, then i have to ask you, is your "finally retired" statement under your nick aswell a joke?

Dismissing all earlier, can you make a serious post what includes your personal opinions without inserting any joke?

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 May 2010 at 08:19. Reason: merge
OlaTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2010, 08:39   #241
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Lovely how you suddenly hide behind "it was just my personal opinon".
And if this thread was a joke, then i have to ask you, is your "finally retired" statement under your nick aswell a joke?

Dismissing all earlier, can you make a serious post what includes your personal opinions without inserting any joke?
I'm not bothered to argue on Lokken's posts, about giving the MHs advices from the planetarion community, regarding politics. That is flat out stupid. He is saying that the same people who blocks up against Apprime, should be telling the MHs what Apprimes politics are. In this position they make up for 80%+ of the active community, and therefore can say whatever they want, in other words lie if they choose, to get an alliance punished by the admins.

Lokkens post:
Quote:
Sometimes it's easier to just ignore something, then dwell on retarded points. So i said "the thread was a joke, and/or i dont represent Apprime"
The whole sentence can be misunderstood in several ways, and i did it on purpose. This means, that in an imaginary world where lokkens post above would be reality, i could be asked to explain myself by the MHs. In this position i could say whatever i want, especially since i have never had any official role in Apprime.

There is nothing more to dwell on. If someone wants to make a thread in Planetarion Suggestions, about if MHs should intervene in politics, go ahead. I will gladly argue about it in that thread, but not anymore in this.
Unread 2 May 2010, 08:53   #242
lokken
BlueTuba

No, what I'm saying is that they should have the awareness to realise that the actions of post #1 (is it true? is it a joke?) aren't political in the slightest. You may wish to dress it up as 'politics', claim it is 'political' but there seems to be an absence of any kind of political purpose for it or genuine reason for implementing it.

The point with someone of experience is that they would be in a good position to determine whether someone was doing something genuinely purposeful (clearly not the case), genuinely stupid (which is fine, but not the case on my reading) or totally malevolent and seeking to artificially boost one side's score. Actively choosing to donate score to one side of a two man block that have beaten you because you dislike one proponent more and encouraging the other to land on your planets for this purpose is not acceptable.
Unread 2 May 2010, 11:23   #243
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Actively choosing to donate score to one side of a two man block that have beaten you because you dislike one proponent more and encouraging the other to land on your planets for this purpose is not acceptable.
Each alliance decides when they are beaten. If our goal was to end #6, then we are allowed to make any strategic choice we want to make this happen.
Neither you or PA-team can ever tell us what our goals are, and for all you know/care, our goals can be changed a million times through a round.

The rest of your post is just dwelling on something i have chose to ignore, for reasons stated in my previous post.

Edit: On a side note: The thread was made before the beating took place, so by definition you cant beat someone before it takes place.

Last edited by HaNzI; 2 May 2010 at 11:29.
Unread 3 May 2010, 20:44   #244
Firebird

Lokken can u just rewrite that bit about the two man block this fact needs ajusting to the correct amount. Tyvm
Unread 3 May 2010, 20:49   #245
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Lokken can u just rewrite that bit about the two man block this fact needs ajusting to the correct amount. Tyvm
How many would you suggest? Only ND and Vision are relevant in terms of winning and right now I'm debating whether even ND are relevant.
Unread 3 May 2010, 21:04   #246
Firebird

That is fair enough though i would prefer if u were talking about the block u involved all members or just state nd vision only thankyou.
Unread 4 May 2010, 09:06   #247
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actively choosing to donate score to one side of a two man block that have beaten you because you dislike one proponent more and encouraging the other to land on your planets for this purpose is not acceptable.
Sadly it is acceptable.
The MH have done nothing and never will.
The community will tolerate it as they have many times in the past.
Nothing will change.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2010, 09:33   #248
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tolerate it? Have you looked at sandmans recently?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2010, 09:46   #249
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Why is this thread still going on?

And why is Vision winning? Shame on yourselves
Unread 4 May 2010, 11:00   #250
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, vision kinda deserves it in my opinion. They are not a one round wonder. 2 Rounds ago (almost 3 now) Santa restarted it with the idea of creating a rather decent alliance. Although it is ran a bit dictatorial, the management is in alignment with its members I think. If they continue like this they can up the quality of their playing overall, but at the moment it is good enough and they deserve it.