User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2008, 23:40   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Dear Omen

Consider yourself outed.

Boo!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 00:15   #2
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Dear Omen

LOL
any new alliance has to recruit (or else they may be new - or even old! - but they wont be an alliance) so they will automatically show their presence, the question is whether their activity will create a major force or just another 1 round return.
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 00:25   #3
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

anyone who was omen at any point can verify that the closet was never to our liking (not big enough to hold wish's cock OR his ego)

as for the force, HELL YES WE FUKCING GOT NEWT, which basically guarantees #1 planet till tick 100 !!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 00:29   #4
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Lets hope the round ends at tick 99 then :\
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 00:31   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
anyone who was omen at any point can verify that the closet was never to our liking (not big enough to hold wish's cock OR his ego)

as for the force, HELL YES WE FUKCING GOT NEWT, which basically guarantees #1 planet till tick 100 !!!!!!!!!!!
i thought newt was ascendancy core?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 00:36   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

'Ascendancy core'
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 01:33   #7
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

newt is all that is, and everything that will be

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 01:44   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
i thought newt was ascendancy core?
You, robban and max are ascendancy core.
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 08:19   #9
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

newt is indeed the core of everything, still begging him to bp with me next round... wondering if i should throw in a mild bribe to swing his thoughts my way but i doubt the great one is susceptible to such measures

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 08:34   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Oh Noes the worst kept secret of Rd 30 is out

good luck Wish et all

Ps is it gonna be called Omen or Furious Omen

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 10:30   #11
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I can't wait to see if you steal my beloved Patrikc from me!
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 11:40   #12
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

Hi Omen.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 15:15   #13
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I preferred the days when I attention whored for myself But you guys aint done badly as a collective force!

Oh, and if anyone wants to bp with me and lukeylove, find him on irc and get your application in pronto.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 17:33   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Oh Noes the worst kept secret of Rd 30 is out

good luck Wish et all

Ps is it gonna be called Omen or Furious Omen
this has been out since before it really started, hasnt it?
since I discussed with other omens in priv chans

Omen, or ForWishWeDie. I havent decided yet!

thanks btw

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 17:48   #15
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

welcome back Omen!
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 20:01   #16
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

So let me get this straight. We have omen, Orbit, Redemption and apparently Tof returning for next round? We having a mass recuitment of new/old players or somthing as the maths dont add up here.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 20:31   #17
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

some alliances not playing tho

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 21:20   #18
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

furious omen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 21:22   #19
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So let me get this straight. We have omen, Orbit, Redemption and apparently Tof returning for next round? We having a mass recuitment of new/old players or somthing as the maths dont add up here.
well denial will not be playing thats a few members that need a new home

red were in hr? if i am right so they will take from there tof god knows prob will send emails out to old members

omen we will be fine im sure
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 00:36   #20
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

What a clever bunch you lot are....

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2008, 01:58   #21
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post

Okay dude i generally like that we are a bit cocky! but lets not go completely stupid yeah?....

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2009, 16:33   #22
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

With newt you will surely succeed, my dearest Wishmaster.

I wish you all the best!

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2009, 16:40   #23
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Lockhead!!!

Give omen your code for all the greasemonkey+scans stuff now! Gogogo. And if you think it may be too complicated for a coding noob to use, spend a good few hours adding comments into it first. Thanks!

Oh and also, hi! Long time no see

edit: nvm dude <3 figured it out all on my lonesome

Last edited by newt; 13 Jan 2009 at 00:49.
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 09:21   #24
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

You have never heared of any greasemonkey-scripts I have written, dear newt!

The big Cin told me once, that they are "forbidden" (even though everyone uses them and there is no possibility to proof that you are using them...).

can I help you with anything techwise?

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 09:39   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead View Post
everyone uses them
[citation needed]
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 16:09   #26
newt
Banned

Quote:
can I help you with anything techwise?
Nah thanks, think I've got everything I need - thanks to me finding an old planetarion.user.js you made ~r24 that was definitely not used with greasemonkey!

Was also panicking about having to learn php, but this is my uber-parser's code:

<?php
$url=$_GET['url'] ;
shell_exec('python getscan.py ' .$url);
?>

Think I'll make something similar for ppl to parse galstats/etc - guessing that'll be easy too basic php form with a big box??, collect input -> do rest in python?? So if I'm not mistaken, I google 'php form' now and spend 5mins reading
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 17:26   #27
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Lockhead, contact me in excessum!

<3

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 17:31   #28
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
<?php
$url=$_GET['url'] ;
shell_exec('python getscan.py ' .$url);
?>
mod_python
!!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 19:09   #29
newt
Banned

That would mean learning how to use mod_python!

[18:08] * Topic is 'newt r30: <newt|afk> im quickly losing motivation'
[18:08] * Set by stoom on Sun Jan 11 17:07:55

I'm doing the bare minimum / easiest stuff now
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 15:40   #30
newt
Banned

14:36 < newt|afk> !google pommeh wishmaster newt
14:36 <@THE-HOFF> https://fr.pastebin.ca/1296544

So! Who made that list 2weeks ago and why? Who's french? Looks a lil like wishmaster's potential recruitment list hmmm.
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 15:51   #31
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

im on the list!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 15:56   #32
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

All those are omen? Damn, seems they have recruited whole universe.
(And when was i recruited?)
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 16:04   #33
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
im on the list!
im not on the list does this mean my ECareer is over?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 16:06   #34
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Yep Mek.
Jump out of your window

[yey, I am on that list!]

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 16:08   #35
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
im not on the list does this mean my ECareer is over?
No, you still got sexytime alliance!
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 16:32   #36
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
No, you still got sexytime alliance!
ah, sexytime...my last hope!!

perhaps all of the people not on the list could go into a celebrity big brother style competition to revive their career?

Unread 15 Jan 2009, 16:32   #37
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Yep Mek.
Jump out of your window

[yey, I am on that list!]
!!

Unread 15 Jan 2009, 16:39   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
14:36 < newt|afk> !google pommeh wishmaster newt
14:36 <@THE-HOFF> https://fr.pastebin.ca/1296544

So! Who made that list 2weeks ago and why? Who's french? Looks a lil like wishmaster's potential recruitment list hmmm.
http://pastebin.ca/1296544
http://en.pastebin.ca/1296544
http://fr.pastebin.ca/1296544
http://de.pastebin.ca/1296544
http://ja.pastebin.ca/1296544
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 19:50   #39
Wishmaster
LDK

I know like half of the nicks listed there :/

and i see yoshika is added twice.
clearly my recruitment list...

Quote:
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 19:53   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

though I must say.. I dont understand the list at all,someone explain what it has been used for? And how the nicks gathered ended there

Quote:
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 20:05   #41
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

naabs it's clearly the list of members for R31 R.A.V.E
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 20:31   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
though I must say.. I dont understand the list at all,someone explain what it has been used for? And how the nicks gathered ended there
That looks like mz's list of everyone who has ever joined #ascendancy from r19 to present day.
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 20:47   #43
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Boring
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:11   #44
newt
Banned

yoshika's been ascendancy? :emoticon-that-hasnt-been-invented-yet-to-describe-my-current-facial-expression:

edit: ah, just realised .. #ascendancy not ascendancy
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:29   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I filtered out most of the people who only joined once or twice. We were being pretty shitty to Yoshika last round, so it's not impossible he got invite spammed more often than that.
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:30   #46
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

poor yoshika!
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:54   #47
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

eksero got time to play tc it seems...
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 03:37   #48
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

epic

Last edited by Centronic; 16 Jan 2009 at 10:10.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 05:54   #49
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
All those are omen? Damn, seems they have recruited whole universe.
(And when was i recruited?)
Except me :/

/me checks himself for AIDS D:
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2009, 07:43   #50
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Quite hurt a planetarion legend like myself isn't on the list!
I think Fiery wrote it.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote