User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:29   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ascendancy Recruitment

In the spirit of slightly new things I have decided to invite someone to Ascendancy who has not been Ascendancy before. Due to my rather subpar activity, and the fact that at this point most of the community has been ascendancy at one point or another, I've been somewhat unable to think of people who'd both want to join and wouldn't get vetoed like five times over. As such I am opening this up to the general public. If you've never been ascendancy before pm me and you're not some spastic who'll get multiple vetoes pm me (JBG on irc or via the forums) and I'll invite you.

The interview process will consist of me asking you three questions completely unrelated to PA. Best of luck!
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:30   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Ascendancy Recruitment

Quote:
and you're not some spastic who'll get multiple vetoes

bad luck Kenny
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:34   #3
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

-Munin- proposition 784 (1 day old): invite kenny. elevator commented 'should be interesting to see. "[20:45] <kenny> besides, i don't want newdawn to win and asc seems like a good roadblock on that one."'. This prop expired 0 days ago. You are not currently voting on this proposition.
[14:33] -Munin- The prop failed by a vote of 5057 to 1285.

Actually Kenny was not vetoed...
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 13:34   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I got multiple "no" votes, but apart from a handful of people who seem to bear unreasonable grudges and would suggest so out of spite, I'm a fair way off the 'spastic' category.

Besides, I prefer to think of myself as discounted from this Ascendancy offer due to the fact that I have in fact been in Asc before, for 3 days in R26; not any of the latter stipulations.

And why do I suspect something a bit monty python-esque from JBG's three questions?

What... is your name?
What... is your quest?
What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 22:36   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Question 2 is actually " is your mum hot "

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2010, 23:48   #6
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I always flunk tests.............brain dead

I believe you're likely right, except for the likes of me almost every guy/gal left in this game (not that many really) have been there at one time or another. Good alliance, rarely tries to recruit, worth checking into. No doubt Asc will do well, a given.

Good luck

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 16:28   #7
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

I'd say good luck but your nap skills already put you in the top 5.

So. Good Napping. =]
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 16:36   #8
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I see Ascendancy as a community rather then an eager alliance. Those who understand what i mean problably get in.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 16:38   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
I'd say good luck but your nap skills already put you in the top 5.

So. Good Napping. =]
You have the face of a ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI
I see Ascendancy as a community rather then an eager alliance. Those who understand what i mean problably get in.
I'm willing to sponsor anyone presuming they're not junglemuffin or something.
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 16:58   #10
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Yoshika ever been in ascendancy ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 17:03   #11
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You have the face of a ****.

I'm willing to sponsor anyone presuming they're not junglemuffin or something.
Sponsor me then, I can be retired in both alliances!
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 18:03   #12
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Yoshika ever been in ascendancy ?
No, though he has been prop'd on more than one occasion, the most recent sponsor being zzhou!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 18:15   #13
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

I got veto'd 5 times! now i have to idle allianceless
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 21:49   #14
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Nice to see Asc opening the doors so to speak and wish Asc good luck this round.
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 22:00   #15
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I got veto'd 5 times! now i have to idle allianceless
you have to ask yourself why and secondly why are other alliances not an option?
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 22:02   #16
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
you have to ask yourself why and secondly why are other alliances not an option?
I know why, i was pretty much anti-Asc on these forums when i came back to Planetarion which annoyed afew of there members

and, i applied ages ago.. now im allianceless as i dont really want to play properly and just casually. Osiris/Vision let me play casually and basically do nothing, so i stayed there
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 22:08   #17
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I know why, i was pretty much anti-Asc on these forums when i came back to Planetarion which annoyed afew of there members

and, i applied ages ago.. now im allianceless as i dont really want to play properly and just casually. Osiris/Vision let me play casually and basically do nothing, so i stayed there
Whilst asc have epic members like benneh and zaejii, there are still too many egos in asc for me to even consider playing a round there.
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 22:35   #18
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Whilst asc have epic members like benneh and zaejii, there are still too many egos in asc for me to even consider playing a round there.
They are not quite old enough to be epic yet!

To your post: excuses.
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 22:45   #19
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
They are not quite old enough to be epic yet!
Some of the most down to earth and capable PA players I've had the fun to play with in an ally / gal both are "time served" PA players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
To your post: excuses.
Same reason why I haven't applied to apprime either.
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 22:52   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
define egos.

we have personality yes, but seriously lack egoism.
Unread 10 Oct 2010, 23:08   #21
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=240

Most folk would have just PMed a pal or ask in their alliance channel
Unread 11 Oct 2010, 00:05   #22
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

HAH, yeah well paisley, you pretty much hit the nail on the head

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2010, 23:52   #23
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about