User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 30 Jul 2010, 20:27   #1
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point
This is it

After having played all rounds so far i have decided to not play next round of planeteraion.
There are a few reasons for this. The most important reason is that in my current real life there is simply not enough time the next few months to play planetarion, my work demands more and more time of me.
After having played so many rounds without any breaks it was a tough decission but having made that decission i kind of look forward to it to. Sleeping normal nights will be getting used to, but it sounds like fun

Dont know yet if i will return after next round, will depend on how much time i will have then and if i can be bothered to play by then.

Never was much of a forum poster, i leave that for the trollers mostly
But felt like a moment to make a post again.

In the about 10 years i have offcourse had different places to call "home" for one or more rounds. The best time for me still was with the Ministry wing of Xanadu, that really felt like home and had some great people that stuck together no matter what that i am glad i got to know. And up till last round the Ministry still had an unofficial NAP with eachother, we almost all refuse to attack eachother no matter what side we fight on. Other places i have been in are Wrath of Fury, Elysium, VGN, HA, CT, HR, ND, Denial, Asc, Evolution and i'm pretty sure i forgot one or two.
I need to thank all those places for giving me a home for 1 or more rounds and letting me in on the fun. Each place had something unique to it.

In all those years there are only 2 moments where as i look back i have some mixed feelings about. The first one was when i was in CT and there were some problems there with the channel being relayed. CT HC at that time started to more or less randomly kick everyone they suspected of doing that. Which resulted at all of the old Ministry (except me) getting kicked from there. That while they (and i know for a fact) really didnt do it. After that i was like well if you going to kick all my m8s while they didnt do it, i'll just go do it After a few days i got kicked to ofcourse and i was put on the CT blacklist.
The second moment was joining apprime. Before round Cardi approached me to join his (then new) alliance. I joined up and after a few days i knew that that wasnt the place for me. I was almost never agreeing with their strategic decission and also didnt agree on their way to play the game (grounding all fleets for days and such, i was much more in favour of being the first to attack as much as possible so that the pressure is more on the other side). After having lots of disagreements with Cardi i left apprime midround. I knew a lot of people would call me shipjumper or what ever, but that was never the reason. I had no benefits at all from leaving apprime at that time and would have probably ended up higher if i had stayed. But i rather play for an alliance that i feel more at home with.

In all those years i met a lot (and thats really a LOT) of people in here.
I ofcourse need to thank a lot of them to, but since over all that time i am bound to forget a lot of names i will not mention anyone personally.
Ofcourse biggest thanks goes out to the Ministry crew (keep on screaming it when you do it!!!!!!). Big thanks also to all those people who learned me how to play this game for real (was a big noob when i started and still am kind of a noob i guess ). Thanks also to the people from S3xytime, was great to see you guys emo all the time For the rest just a big thanks to every1!

Not much more to say then wish you all the best and luck for the coming round and most important in rl

This was it

P_D_Templar

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 20:30   #2
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve
Re: This is it

take care!
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 20:32   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

adios amigos, i'll catch you on the flipside, y'all. peace. n shit. innit.
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 20:36   #4
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

You might get the point :P
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 20:41   #5
spudy

spudy is an unknown quantity at this point

Real life sucks (and if my wife had done so I would still be married) but hope you enjoy your self in RL and come back in a round or two and kick ass.

all the best from ydups_Ouzo

my first post \o/
spudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 23:28   #6
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

take care m8, was a pleasure playing with you

good luck with your rl, may the dollars role

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 23:32   #7
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

dude, only played with you in evolution last round but you kicked ass (cos you sent ships when sms'd :P)

goodluck with rl. i was afk for 4 years cos of it and, tbfh, it was awesome.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 23:42   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

doei lieffie.

<3
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 12:07   #9
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy real life m8, always great to play ingal / ally with you

Don't be a stranger to #s3xytime!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 12:37   #10
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Great buddypackbuddy! Sad to see you leave

Better not leave #s3xytime or i shall sexytimestalk you
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 12:50   #11
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

#s3xytime still loves you man

don'#t be a stranger and still visit us from time to time

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 13:03   #12
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road

thanks for great r
hope ull have good time beeing off PA
green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2010, 10:40   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, you used Michael Jackson (his would be final show in London) to declare your departure ... :-)

Nway, always a shame to see an active player quit on PA. Take care.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2010, 00:31   #14
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

quitter =(

come back soon

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote