User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 May 2007, 21:38   #1
Coaxmetal
Ensign!

Coaxmetal is on a distinguished road
So what happened to the planetarion I knew?

Where did spinner and syn_sid go?
Coaxmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2007, 21:39   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So what happened to the planetarion I knew?

We had them killed.

Because they weren't pure.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2007, 21:42   #3
Coaxmetal
Ensign!

no really. I am curious. I had a blast while playing (like 7 years ago.. jeez.) and I am wondering if that times will ever come again.
Unread 28 May 2007, 21:46   #4
Coaxmetal
Ensign!

how many people are playing today?
Unread 28 May 2007, 21:46   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It costs money to play and the playerbase is about 2000.

This may be a good read through for you.
Unread 28 May 2007, 21:48   #6
Coaxmetal
Ensign!

great thanks
Unread 28 May 2007, 21:55   #7
Coaxmetal
Ensign!

however the community seems to have taken a hit.. last I played there were like 50k paying cumstomers.. lots of intrigues between alliances.. all that seems to be gone.. along with all my mates from that time. Well I guess Im just being nostalgic. But does anyone what happened to the old profiles? for instance spinner and syn_sid?
Unread 28 May 2007, 21:56   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxmetal
Where did spinner and syn_sid go?
Spinner made a new game called Manager League. Sid ran an alliance called 1up until they quit PA and I don't think he's playing anymore either.

Questions would probably be better answered in the Planetarion Discussion section instead though.
Unread 28 May 2007, 22:10   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spinner started up a new game some football management online game and left working for jolt and with pa.

Sid stopped playing a couple of rounds back and now plays Eve.
Unread 28 May 2007, 22:15   #10
Coaxmetal
Ensign!

I appreciate the information thanks I just got a little nostalgic when browsing old files on my harddrive and saw screenschots from old rounds. Just wanted to see what had happened to pa Perhaps I might start playing again.. really miss the 4 am chaos in the raid channel when we prepared for yet another roid-run.. ahh.. those were the days
Unread 28 May 2007, 23:21   #11
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
It costs money to play and the playerbase is about 2000.
Since not many people (none) join or leave the game now, I suppose it's reasonable to say about 2001 now!
bwtmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2007, 23:30   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Coaxmetal, next round happens to be a free one, so you could sign up and see if you still enjoy the game