User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2007, 01:00   #1
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Anyone know?

What the highest ranked a solo player has achieved? And by solo, i mean a player who was not part of an alliance from start to finish.
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 01:29   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anyone know?

In theory you could say JBG was solo as he never actually got defence from an alliance, he was just in ascendancy for the crack.
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 01:30   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Joker, Round 1? (came 3rd)

I didn't play r1 so I don't know anything about him really, plus Scouses site now appears to be down
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 01:37   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He was in various alliances, just nothing big/noteworthy. I know rob came about 40th or so in r15 and he was completely solo the whole way.
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 17:59   #5
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
He was in various alliances, just nothing big/noteworthy. I know rob came about 40th or so in r15 and he was completely solo the whole way.
I'd be surprised if I was the highest-ranked solo player ever. That said, I can't spot many on a quick browse through the rankings on PAWiki. There are a few in round 9 who have no alliance listed and it's feasible that they had no alliance. Being in an Eclipse/ToT galaxy was probably enough protection without an alliance
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 19:59   #6
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I would give it to JBG if its true he never recieved any defence, although if the nightly ascendancy attacks were well organised raids i guess its not 100% solo.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 20:17   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
I'd be surprised if I was the highest-ranked solo player ever. That said, I can't spot many on a quick browse through the rankings on PAWiki. There are a few in round 9 who have no alliance listed and it's feasible that they had no alliance. Being in an Eclipse/ToT galaxy was probably enough protection without an alliance
Wouldn't want to take anything away from you, nor and I saying you don't realise - but not very hard to do in a good gal with the added bonus of XP and a game of 1000 active players. In the PaX era though, I'd say you're almost certainly the highest.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:09   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I would give it to JBG if its true he never recieved any defence, although if the nightly ascendancy attacks were well organised raids i guess its not 100% solo.
I can't really remember at this point if I ever received any defence, certainly didn't receive any from ascendancy, I don't think so but I wouldn't be sure. At one point kruger gave me some resources so i could rebuild my fleet and attack that night (he was a galmate). The nightly ascendancy attacks weren't organised raids in any real sense. I used to pick my targets early on, about 7pm usually, after target-searching through sandmans myself. Some others also did this and some others would attack after them. I remember rember and bwtmc took waves after me fairly often.
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:52   #9
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Ascendency doesn't do nightly attacks. It's more like you pick your own targets and book it with the bot, so there's no conflicts. The highest level of "organization" that went on was when someone asked in channel if someone wanted to team up with them, or if someone happened to attack the same galaxy as someone else. The only ascendency-related organized (or anywhere near that term) attack at all in round 16 that i can remember was on rain's gal towards the end of the round.

I'd give it to JBG--but some of the earlier rounds were harder to get the upper ranks than PAX rounds--so if you're looking for effort put into a solo account, there's no doubt that in the earlier rounds it was harder to get top ranks compared to now, or the last few rounds.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote