User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2008, 08:04   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
[Football'ish] So, the English spite

Excuse my long absense. I rarely visit here nowadays, and when I do so, I namely read the gimmick game forums. Recently, as with the Euro2008s, I've been reading the BBC site for sorts of football coverage. The latest Robbo's column definately reminded me of GD. Well, not the column, but the conversation about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by boringoldblue
What I guess annoys me most about this is that as a Chelsea fan, I am, technically speaking, paying for this muppet to insult me.

I mean this is something out of monty python right?

My license fee is for IMPARTIAL, INFORMATIVE INFORMATION.

Not some twerp with a ferret to sit around passing judgement over the one true love of my life (Chelsea Football Club).
Robbo's reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Derek Robson
bet my ferret can beat your jellied eels any day. If you think I insult your club what about Andriy Shevchenko's 130,000 grand a week for doing f-all.
I mean, he sure is gutsy to be working for a state network. BBC should do some scouting on these forums to discover new talents to follow Robbo for once he retires. Source. I still have to agree though, they should ban multibillionaires from mangling with the sport.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 10:22   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football'ish] So, the English spite

He isn't paying for insults as a Chelsea fan.

He's a TV liscence payer who jsut happens to be a Chelsea fan.

If he cares he can just get ride of his TV.

Simple.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2008, 11:47   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: [Football'ish] So, the English spite

Yeah.

You have to appreciate the tone in Robbo's reply though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote