User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 05:35   #1
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
End of round 9.5 Prediction

Top ten will consist of a minimum of 8 Ziks ...
/me is done pointing out the obvious
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 05:36   #2
Dreadnought

those nasteh ship farmers
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 07:24   #3
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
hmmm

yes :/

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 10:38   #4
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'll just build news scans and spend my round reporting people.

Har de har.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:26   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
and the other acc, you play serious?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:34   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Like any of them will be deleted.

My GC wants to exile me as I'm not really playing
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:43   #7
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
They should actually have it in the rules from the first tick this time, so you never know, the ship farmers might actually get deleted this round !

Well....we can dream

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:48   #8
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
you bein sarcastic or u mean to be hypocritical
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 12:59   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
I'm not really playing and my GC has yet to speak for a second time this week.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 13:36   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:

But then I'd have to find you again

This is my one and only chance to roid you during a round and not havoc fs :P
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 13:48   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
My prediction for Round 9.5

Anybody still playing is... GAY
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 13:50   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

We've got this horrendous gimmick in our galaxy and I swear for a while I actually thought it was you taking the piss heh.

PS I hear arsenal lost the league rids!
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 23:56   #13
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
My prediction for Round 9.5

Anybody still playing is... GAY
/me sex0rs Rids.

r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 02:45   #14
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
But then I'd have to find you again

This is my one and only chance to roid you during a round and not havoc fs :P
His roids belong to me
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 10:52   #15
LanMan
n00b

LanMan is on a distinguished road
Arrow

If i was spinner and co, i would test out the new multi finder tools they are speaking so fondly of implementing for R10. Free trial
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:06   #16
Bootlord
Baldy

Bootlord is an unknown quantity at this point
lol /me wonders how the multitool works :P

/me wonders even more how long it will take for people to get past it :P
R4 293:20:2 Rzarector of the 6th Circle [Defcon]
R5 23:13:14 Ephemeron of The unbreakable [Wrath][Defcon]
R6 Cba of pa when i need to graduate [RL]
R7 27:16:25 The addiction and satisfaction of hearing you screaming for mercy [Titans][Defcon]
R8 41:7:3 The storyteller of the last Saga [Titans][Plush][Defcon]
R9 Cba of playing pa [RL]
R9,5 36:5:24 It's just one of Those days [LDK][Kamikaze]
Bootlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 13:29   #17
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Clearly it doesn't take a genius to detect pods only fleets running towards zik planets with plentyfull stealers awaiting.

Best detection method however for ships famring is checking for battlereports on zik planets with 95% or more defensive losses in stealing ships and total roidslosses of less than 1%. With a bit of luck that could be a single sql statement. There might only be a few of those to check.

Also the abundance of newsscans and mil scan will mean a heavy amount of reporting and the chance for PA to show it will come down hard on cheaters.

hAl
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:11   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I think I'll just build news scans and spend my round reporting people.

Har de har.
I might join you.

Want Eclipse planet protection? We can call ourselves the PARTNERS OF JUSTICE or something.

Noone can cheat in our everwatchful gaze.

Dun dun dun.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:50   #19
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I might join you.

Want Eclipse planet protection? We can call ourselves the PARTNERS OF JUSTICE or something.

Dun dun dun.
Yes! But we should have decided pre-round, because we could have been PARTNER ONE of JUSTICE and PARTNER TWO OF JUST1CE. Or something.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:22   #20
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
I might join you.

Dun dun dun.
What'll it take to get me Eclipse protection

r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 03:08   #21
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
What'll it take to get me Eclipse protection

Sleep with them?
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 04:09   #22
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
/me hides behind focht
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 04:17   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
/me hides behind focht
I wouldn't like to be the one hiding behind dread :|
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 04:19   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wouldn't like to be the one hiding behind dread :|
Why not? Would you prefer Dread hiding BEHIND you?

PS: I will respond to Scouse and Psi K later on after 6 hours so I'm not accused of spamming

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 04:29   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Why not? Would you prefer Dread hiding BEHIND you?
I'll be trying to keep a watch on that Tempestuous fellow, he looks shifty...
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:51   #26
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
Re: End of round 9.5 Prediction

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Top ten will consist of a minimum of 8 Ziks ...
/me is done pointing out the obvious
AM Zik and proud of it, only reason i play Zik is cause u can steal ships, ah the golden days when everyone had thieves and spiders, and could grow from a successful defence!
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 02:45   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'll be trying to keep a watch on that Tempestuous fellow, he looks shifty...

You can hide behind me <3

In all seriousness though, it mightn't have been a bad idea for PA team to "employ" some players with unlimited newsies to check on multies and farmers.
I'm sure some people would like playing as that, revealing those cheaters and exposing them on AD, as a rest between rounds, but still able to keep in the community.

The unlimited newsies could be exploited though
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote