User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2004, 00:41   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Chronicles of Riddick

Is a half decent movie, worth watching solely for the immortal line

"Hmm. Death by Teacup. Why didnt i think of that"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 00:57   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Chronicles of Riddick

Yes, YES that line is brilliant.

(it was a massive ****ing pick up in the middle of a part that had my attention wane for sure)
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:05   #3
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

I thought the film was pretty poor actually, dragged on and didn't really have a storyline worth boasting about. Basically unless you like fighting + special effects etc, it's shit. Although the comic book style lines did amuse me
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:17   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadval
I thought the film was pretty poor actually, dragged on and didn't really have a storyline worth boasting about. Basically unless you like fighting + special effects etc, it's shit. Although the comic book style lines did amuse me
Its a class film. If you went in looking for a storyline, you really really need to pick and choose your films better. ITS AN ACTION MOVIE. YOU SWITCH OFF YOUR BRAIN AT THE DOOR, GET OUT THE POPCORN AND WATCH THE BIG EXPLOSIONS. THATS ALL THEY DELIVER.

It has decent one liners, a great lead actor (in terms of what he does, which is flex a lot and hit things) and a decent supporting cast (JUDI ****ING DENCH IN A SCI FI MOVIE BABY). I like it.
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:37   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I loved it.

I thought Pitch Black was extremely cool.

This was even better.

I seem to have missed the death by teacup line... what was that?
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:45   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I loved it.

This was even better.

When he pushes the cup in the chest of one of the fellow prisoners.
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:47   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was superb, enjoyed it possibly more than Pitch Black. Necromongers rock
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 13:54   #8
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

Pitch black was much better in my opinion. The action in the film was good but either you put effort into storyline or into the action or do one with a decent amount of both, there was too much shit between the action bits.
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 14:57   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I loved it.

This was even better.

When theyre escaping from Crematoria, and the inmates catch Kira/Jack. Riddick walks out and says to let her be, and the guy says "What, youre going to kill me with your coffee cup?" , "Its a teacup" , "What" , "Its a teacup. Im going to kill you with my teacup".

The guy then lunges for Riddick, who promptly kills him with the teacup.

The others run away. Jack/Kira removes the cup from the dead body and says "Hmm, death by teacup. Why didnt i think of that".
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 09:28   #10
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i enjoyed the movie :-)

got some funny looks from people in the row just infront of me when i was laughing though
but the cheesy bits were really funny
(coke got in my nose when he turned around after doing the tarzan thing and streamed handsomely)
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:26   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
(coke got in my nose when he turned around after doing the tarzan thing and streamed handsomely)
I laughed.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote