User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Feb 2009, 06:10   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Just to clear this up

'hither and thither' means in many directions in a disorganized way, while 'hither and yon' is another term meaning the same thing!

'hitherto' means up until this point in time

'hitherward' means to and toward this place, and you must know what I mean by 'this' even if I don't

'hither' means the same as hitherward and I don't really understand why it has a separate definition in my dictionary

Example usage;

I've been about hither and yon since we've last parted ways and hitherto had failed to keep up with everyone's latest hither and thither ramblings, but having made it hither now I figure I'd post something.

hitherto dda liked conservatism, until it blew up our world economy forever and killed all blacks until one became our leader

yahwe's money is spent hither and yon on various forms of gin, not all of which is ingested
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 18:36   #2
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Just to clear this up

Conservatism did not blow up the world's economy. While Republicans lent a helping hand, it wasn't those who held to conservative principals. Had Republicans stuck to conservative principals while they had the opportunity, they would still be in power and the world's economy would be humming along. Liberal principals led to the current mess. This will remain my opinion hitherward.
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 18:46   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tried to send you a pm but you obviously don't pick those up. So...
What is going on with you these days?

What happened to the masters at Arizona State? Finished? Quit? On going?

Did you ever get over being psychotic?
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 19:06   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes I finished the masters in Library Science at University of Arizona. But it was all for naught, because I have yet to use it. Instead I got a job at a big internet company in san jose making websites which pays a lot more than any ol librarian job. So I moved to California, San Jose (aren't you in this area somewhere?). Oh. And I have a daughter now.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...84&ref=profile

That's me on facebook if anyone wants to stay connected.

I'm still as crazy as ever, and just as irrelevant.
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 19:12   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
Conservatism did not blow up the world's economy. While Republicans lent a helping hand, it wasn't those who held to conservative principals. Had Republicans stuck to conservative principals while they had the opportunity, they would still be in power and the world's economy would be humming along. Liberal principals led to the current mess. This will remain my opinion hitherward.
Seems to me that the world economy blew up because people who got loans that they couldn't afford because they were stupid, banks were stupid, and many people believed that home prices could only rise and then all these loans were chopped up into little pieces and spread into everything causing gigantic problems.

In other words it wasn't a conservative or a liberal issue, just stupidity and speculation. I suppose some regulation about predatory lending, a liberal issue, might have prevented it somewhat, but whatever. I recognize that some Democrats encouraged Fannie Mae recklessness, just as some Republicans encouraged lending recklessness (laissez faire market principles with regard to lending products). HOWEVER, now that we're in this mess, I seriously doubt that any conservative 'small government' policies will help anyone right now.
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 19:19   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k View Post
Yes I finished the masters in Library Science at University of Arizona. But it was all for naught, because I have yet to use it. Instead I got a job at a big internet company in san jose making websites which pays a lot more than any ol librarian job. So I moved to California, San Jose (aren't you in this area somewhere?).
Yep. About 90 miles away in Stockton. I actually spent a semester at San Jose State in the long ago and far away. San Joaquin county is actually a contiguous county with Santa Clara county.

Quote:
Oh. And I have a daughter now.
Congratulations!

Quote:
I'm still as crazy as ever, and just as irrelevant.
I would have expected no less.