User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 Aug 2008, 21:15   #1
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
r29 shipstats

People were unhappy with the 'rush job' of last round, so it might be a good idea to start talking about now.

My stats don't seem very popular, but in the interest of giving options I've modified the current set, and put it here. I'd hope some more people will put in effort for next round (or OMAC will announce something), but it can't hurt to have this option open.

I looked at current race performance on sandmans and made changes based on that.

Out of interest, at this stage the ratio by race of % of t100 divided by % of ppl picking that race is currently 0.25/1.31/1.34/1/1.35. To me, this says that etd/zik look about ok, xan overpowered, cath possibly underpowered and terran underpowered.

Various things I'd considered but can't be bothered to do right now are:
- change etd CO to cloak or both their fleets to a cloak/EMP mix. OR make the lancer a stealer.
- move cath DE to CO
- move etd BS to DE

Just to shake stuff up.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote