User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 06:50   #1
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Thumbs up Movie Review - Transformers

I just saw the Transformers movie and I though it was really good. The story is a little different from what I grew up with but works well for the movie. There are a few campy bits but the action and special effects make up for it. Definitly the best and most expensive toy commercial ever made. Don't rip yourself off by downloading it through bit torrent or what ever you use to download pirated movies. Go see this one at the theater and get the full effects of giant robots smashing, bashing, shooting and blasting each other to smitherines. Even my wife was impressed by some scenes in the movie and she hates sci-fi type movies. She called it a keeper.

The effects were so good my mind wanted to believe that machines could really transform into robots after I left the movie theater. Shame really because I know better but those effects will win an Oscar or at least be nominated.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote