User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:24   #51
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: One big HUG from Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
am being panned for being bitter and mean in this thread (anonymous neg repping ahoy)
when i was being nice by saying i was reserving judgement to someone who made me want to rip his arms off and beat him to death with them only a couple of days ago

and i dont like being hugged ffs
its all close and squeezy and gropish and i dont like it
thats all
nothing personal

would you rather i was hypocritical and said 'oh how lovely welcome back, *hugz* etc' after publicly stateing i wanted to stove his head in with a gardening tool?

m
xx
The internet is great isn't it? Face-to-face, you probably are bitch, but on the INET, you can be as......

Tough. As. You. Want. To. Be.
You go girl.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:25   #52
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
The internet is great isn't it? Face-to-face, you probably are bitch, but on the INET, you can be as......

You go girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
enjoy your stay
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:40   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

You go girl.
You shut up.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:54   #54
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You shut up.
ok.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:59   #55
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Is "starting" again in your "I'm sorry for 'starting'" thread a good idea ?

Answers on a postcard.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:01   #56
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Is starting again in your sorry for starting thread a good idea.

Answers on a postcard.
Starting what? Someone said they would smash my head in with a garden tool and rip off my arms and beat me with them. All of this from an apology thread. Then someone else told me to shutup. Are you even reading?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:03   #57
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ok you win, good luck raging against the forum man.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:04   #58
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

No, she said that she no longer feels like smashing in your head with a garden implement, but she isnt quite at the 'Wow, lets be best mates' stage yet. Which is reasonable.

The shut up was then in response to you getting agressive over her informing people of this fact.

Chill out a bit!
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:04   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Starting what? Someone said they would smash my head in with a garden tool and rip off my arms and beat me with them. All of this from an apology thread. Then someone else told me to shutup. Are you even reading?
She said that she wanted to do that before, not now. You know, the time when you were banned and you apologised for?

R>C>P.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:04   #60
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.. It's amusing to watch really.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:16   #61
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.. It's amusing to watch really.
Ok.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:23   #62
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
No, she said that she no longer feels like smashing in your head with a garden implement, but she isnt quite at the 'Wow, lets be best mates' stage yet. Which is reasonable.

The shut up was then in response to you getting agressive over her informing people of this fact.

Chill out a bit!
I was agressive?

*reading what I wrote*

How was that agressive?

I really dislike how some of you twist things around, and then gangbang. Individual cannot beat society. Thats taken from "To Kill A Mockingbird" cliffnotes. I give up. I am not trying to be aggressive or offend anyone in anyway. if you get that vibe from me, I am sorry.
This is not a "Win" or "lose" thing. I beleive that is the root of some of the problems. I am not challenging anyone. there is no title I wish to hold. I just want to rant about, and discuss anything on the boards. I like hearing others opinions, I like chatting. If someone flaunts that they wanted to beat my face in with a garden tool (past or present) I am going to take offence. I think thats normal.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:26   #63
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

OK, needlessly dismissive and rude then. And you basically called her a bitch (while hiding it behind maybes and things).

A pity, you started out so well, but i see you degenerating rapidly. I had really thought there might be hope.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:30   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I was agressive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DICTIONARY!
The act of initiating hostilities or invasion.
The practice or habit of launching attacks.
Hostile or destructive behavior or actions.
Yes, you were.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:32   #65
Chika

Quote:
OK, needlessly dismissive and rude then. And you basically called her a bitch (while hiding it behind maybes and things).

A pity, you started out so well, but i see you degenerating rapidly. I had really thought there might be hope.
Ok. thanks for your opinion. I will take what you said onboard, and go from there.
This is a prime example of what I am trying to say tho'. I am not "hiding" anything. Thats the problem, people are "looking" for things in my posts. Just read and be happy. Noone here is a bad person.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:34   #66
Chika

Quote:
Yes, you were.
Ok. I will take what you said onboard, try to improve to your standards, and go from there. Thanks.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:35   #67
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Will there be a third post with a 4th sentence?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:37   #68
Chika

Quote:
Will there be a third post with a 4th sentence?
Ok.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:37   #69
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Ok.
Ok.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:39   #70
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Ok.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:48   #71
Ebany
Cute Kitten

As my grandma always used to say 'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'.

While I feel that may be a touch extreme, generally think very hard before saying things that aren't positive. Make sure you are reading what is actually said. And if you are basing a comment on your opinion of someone, have a think about where that opinion has come from. A key thing that annoyed a lot of people here was that you came along with a preconcieved idea of what we were like, and treated us with distinct contempt because of an image you had of us that was way off the mark. The first comment I read from you was taking the piss out of our plans to get together, comparing ours to another meet which you found boring and full of people trying to be funny as they had no real friends. Given the majority of the longer term members of this board have met up before on multiple occasions, and its more just a case of trying to get a group of old friends together, its not exactly a valid comparison. This then severely coloured my view of further posts from you. I'm not going to go back and carefully read them all to see if my initial thoughts were correct on all of them though. Its late.

Looking further through that thread there was some wonderful irony in your comments about ill advised opinions and the like. Clear your mind of attitudes to GD. Hang out a bit, and actually get to know the people and the atmosphere and use that to develop an opinion. You dont have to like everyone, but coming here with an attitude that we are all stupid and merely worthy of your derision isnt a great way to get on.

edit: ps - I realise an awful lot of the people don't follow these tips, and once you settle in you can relax more, but its still early days, try to be nice.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:03   #72
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Ebany, the prime mediator and arbiter.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:08   #73
Chika

Quote:
As my grandma always used to say 'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'.

The first comment I read from you was taking the piss out of our plans to get together, comparing ours to another meet which you found boring and full of people trying to be funny as they had no real friends.
And my grandma told me, that if you say something about someone, and they get mad, its true.
If I say you have booboo stains in your draws, and you don't, its funny to you. But if you do, then its not so funny. Psy 101. I was a little relaxed in my earlier posts on GD. I can say that i didn't know the community was so close in a way. And i have grown to respect even the weirdest of posters. but that post touched some hearts. I don't know why though.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:11   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Why the hell are you making two replies to every post, one saying "OK" (or something equally banal) and one actually replying?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:13   #75
Chika

Quote:
Why the hell are you making two replies to every post, one saying "OK" (or something equally banal) and one actually replying?
haha. i didn't say anything negative to you so you squeezed something out huh?
Sorry.
ok. i will take what you say onboard, try to get to your standards, then go from there. thks.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:14   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
haha. i didn't say anything negative to you so you squeezed something out huh?
No, I just wondered why you were spamming like there was no tomorrow.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:16   #77
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
ok
ok
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:26   #78
Chika

Quote:
No, I just wondered why you were spamming like there was no tomorrow.
MrL_Jakiri. I only did it once, and that was to Ebany's post, because after I sent, I wanted to say something else. It' sas if you are just waiting for something to twist into a negative. If you continue to "watch" me, you will find that I masturbate 2 times a day. Once in the morning, and once at night.
Please get off my case. I did not mean to spam the thread. To make it up to you. i will delete one of the posts, so it won't appear that I meant to spam. I am sorry sir.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:29   #79
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chika - there is an edit button.
it's VERY useful!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:50   #80
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we should all let up on Chika. He's come back, he's apologised after the ban.

He's then been sidetracked into the trap of being aggressive again, which he's again apologised for.

If we get off his case and give Chika the chance to be treated as a normal poster, things might just return to how they should be - where he's in a situation where he can contribute to the forum without being prejudged.

Think of it as releasing someone from prison who has done his time. Sure, he commited the crime in the past, but it's in the past for a reason - not the present. If he breaks the law again, then obviously his 'past convictions' should be taken into account - but he should not be judged on them at present.

Good luck Chika.

And this comes from the person who nominated madi's shovel post for POTW.

~Nonentity
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:19   #81
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it because 'e is black?!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:34   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And my grandma told me, that if you say something about someone, and they get mad, its true.
If I say you have booboo stains in your draws, and you don't, its funny to you. But if you do, then its not so funny. Psy 101.
You should have stayed for psychology 102

I think we all need to slow down a bit and breathe. Nothing said is necessarily harmful to anyone. Personally I'd far prefer to see a bit of toleration over the short-term in an attempt to help chika integrate himself.

Or I can ban everyone and let god sort 'em out I guess.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:37   #83
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
in an attempt to help chika integrate himself.

Is that code for: "**** himself in the ass"?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:39   #84
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Is that code for: "**** himself in the ass"?
Hahahaha.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 10:58   #85
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
MrL_Jakiri. I only did it once
You did it at least twice, possibly three times.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 11:27   #86
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Children, please.

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:19   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The above two posts were jumbled together in my mind until it became "you did children at least twice, possibly three times."
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:24   #88
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Thats the problem, people are "looking" for things in my posts. Just read and be happy. Noone here is a bad person.
you read far more into mine than i have ever read into yours
so i shall be as plain as i possibly can

*i was being nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt after your posting frenzy that reminded me of a spoilt screaming two year old who thinks he owns the playground

*not sure if it is a language barrier or an intelligence one but there is something about the foot stamping overly defensive petulant nature of your posting that i find very irritating
*and i think you are a tit, sorry but it is an opinion based on your posting just like you thinking i am a bitch

m
x
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:27   #89
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is clear evidence that there isn't enough hate on AD nowadays, fact.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:27   #90
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

p.s.
this is just how it is around here
the tough survive and the rest bugger off
in the nicest possible way we are a bunch of very weird, wildly neurotic people with a huge variety of personality disorders

calm down and get to know people a bit and you might find you fit right in
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:29   #91
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the internet is a scary place kids
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:29   #92
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

especially you madi!*

*I shall enrole in a witness protection scheme and you will never find me!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:31   #93
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
p.s.
this is just how it is around here
the tough survive and the rest bugger off
in the nicest possible way we are a bunch of very weird, wildly neurotic people with a huge variety of personality disorders

calm down and get to know people a bit and you might find you fit right in
Hahaha

The core quality of GD is that it doesn't want people to fit in. It wants to maintain its core group, and the integrity of core group, and feeds upon the new and maladjusted to satisfy its own needs for self-gratification.
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:32   #94
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Hahaha

The core quality of GD is that it doesn't want people to fit in. It wants to maintain its core group, and the integrity of core group, and feeds upon the new and maladjusted to satisfy its own needs for self-gratification.
New people do come along and fit in, you know.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:36   #95
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
New people do come along and fit in, you know.
Example?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:40   #96
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Proteus.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:45   #97
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Proteus.
Account regged 2003. New?

Better luck next time. Try harder.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:03   #98
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That's pretty damn new for your average GD poster.

Seriously though, it's not "new vs old", it's an antiidiot thing. People with ancient accounts who aren't "regulars" have this done to them when they post shite.

[edit]

Proteus still works as an example. The community hasn't changed much in the past few years, and Proteus came in, knowing noone, having not played the game, and was not harrassed because he made sensible posts.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 10 Mar 2005 at 13:25.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:22   #99
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Dude if you don't have lots of reputation points you won't be in the cool club, it's like registration dates and post counts.
Only better!!!!1111

Btw: Welcome back Chic
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:27   #100
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's pretty damn new for your average GD poster.

Seriously though, it's not "new vs old", it's an antiidiot thing. People with ancient accounts who aren't "regulars" have this done to them when they post shite.

[edit]

Proteus still works as an example. The community hasn't changed much in the past few years, and Proteus came in, knowing noone, having not played the game, and was not harrassed because he made sensible posts.
Seconded up to twelvethenennded