User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 10:57   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
This thread was started by JBG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i think we should all attack f-crew, and solely f-crew!! who needs 1up v Omen or such wars when we can have a gangbanging session :drool:
I thought it was ND/Ins v. Omen.

(This thread was started by me as it was an off-topic discussion in another thread, specifically "f-crew FO" - JBG)

Edit. (by the owner of the profile used to create this thread; I'd like to press that I did not start this thread, and that the the post that started this thread was mine from another thread, hence, the topic isn't mine, and the first post of this thread would be better off as a quote on me by JohnnyBGood. I'm rather insulted by the fact that the moderation team here is allowed - or finds it correct - to start threads under other people's names, without talking to them; I would have better understood deleting post or starting a thread of his own instead of a thread under my nick. To clear up the messy situation the moderation team caused).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 27 Apr 2006 at 17:12.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote