User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Aug 2006, 11:12   #1
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice
1up VS Exil

OK i could be being a pleb and this also probably has nothing to do with me i was just curious whos pinching all of 1ups roids seeing that you have half of what exil has? It was just an assuption that they have them i could be wrong, well i probably am wrong.

Also if people think this post is irelevant please close it

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 11:38   #2
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Re: 1up VS Exil

It seems that 1up have problems adjusting when it comes to rounds where obviously 'quantities' are more important than qualities when fighting wars.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 11:41   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I heard it was the asteroid pixies pinching their roids!

Zhil has set up a counter-offensive using well-placed pixie-traps, but I fear it may be too late
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 11:46   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
It seems that 1up have problems adjusting when it comes to rounds where obviously 'quantities' are more important than qualities when fighting wars.
I'm confused, who are we accusing exilition of having allied with this round?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 11:48   #5
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

I didnt understand that post either

or not
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:51   #6
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm confused, who are we accusing exilition of having allied with this round?
I didn't.
But if they haven't allied with anyone, surely most of 1up's roids would be (or temporarily have been) in possession of eXilition.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:54   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I didn't.
But if they haven't allied with anyone, surely most of 1up's roids would be (or temporarily have been) in possession of eXilition.
Presumably some of them are. Obviously not all of them are as exilition and 1up are still both losing roids to galaxy raids and such.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:55   #8
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's referring to a few extra planets out of tag on Exilition's side, I'd assume?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 13:00   #9
aestuos
No Alliance

I dont have a clue as to what is point is am very intested if hes saying they have planets out of tag. If he is then he might want evidence saying they have spport planets might not be the best idea me thinks

or not
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 14:53   #10
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

I have really never researched the issue of eXi allying anyone to take down 1up, but to my knowledge no such alliance had been made. afaik, its 1 on 1 fight. eXi vs 1up. Besides random gal raids (Do those still happen ?!?) i canot find a better reason for 1up loosing roids then eXi taking it from them. If someone is helping eXi, then at least post some info here. As we all know, the truth on AD boards always been above all the questioning.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 15:15   #11
aestuos
No Alliance

Quote:
Were all wondering can you elaborate on this; if your saying exil have got allies doubt that to be true though we would of heard somethink im sure

or not
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 15:32   #12
Entium

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
if your saying exil have got allies
Did I?
I was merely implying where to find your 1up roids, as there seems to be a correlation between 1up's losses and eXilition's gains concerning roids.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 15:45   #13
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did I?
I was merely implying where to find your 1up roids, as there seems to be a correlation between 1up's losses and eXilition's gains concerning roids.
No. You were implying that eX somehow wins against 1up because they have more quantity than quality. At least that's what 99.9% of the community understands.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 15:56   #14
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Did I?
This may have been your intention, but it surely isn't how it came across.

Quote:
Elaborate on this then. 1up are loosing roids because this round quantity is more important than quality, and since they're loosing, quantity must be against them then?

When you name quantity more important than quality, you refer to 1up and to a war, how for the love of logic can you NOT be talking about eXi having the quantity-advantage. And since eXi has only 3 more members in tag than 1up, it's safe to assume you're either referring to allies or out-of-tag members.

So, which is it?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 18:02   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought he said we weren't winning because it was a quality round ergo he's saying we're shit?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:24   #16
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note: the guy could have been talking about the fact that 1up had all planets in tag (including scanners + cov oppers etc) vs exi having only attack planets in tag, with scanners/cov ops/building destroying planets out of tag.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 20:09   #17
Tomkat

I put his post into that babelfish thing on Altavista but I'm afraid it didn't bring back any results which made any sense

sorry guys!
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 20:10   #18
aestuos
No Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
On a side note: the guy could have been talking about the fact that 1up had all planets in tag (including scanners + cov oppers etc) vs exi having only attack planets in tag, with scanners/cov ops/building destroying planets out of tag.
I think he has the right idea about understanding the original post

or not
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 16:54   #19
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

so has anyone figured out why <inser alliance A> are doing <insert Action A> and how this has led to <insert Result A> and <insert Allaince B> <insert result B>

thats about as muhc sense as the ops post made to me ...

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote