User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2006, 21:02   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [meet] GD mini-meet

Hurrah for dda \o/

He could probably have paid for a cheap flight over to the UK and come to visit us
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 22:50   #52
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh I booked accomodation in a hostel, its about £15 a night I believe its about £22 now but still cheap for central london, the place is Piccadilly backpackers hotel
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 11:22   #53
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Is this an all day thing?

Because I'm doing something that Saturday, but I should be finished by about 6ish.

(And I now live in central London so it shouldn't be any problem getting there.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 14:57   #54
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Is this an all day thing?

Because I'm doing something that Saturday, but I should be finished by about 6ish.

(And I now live in central London so it shouldn't be any problem getting there.)
I'm wanting to find out similar.

I should be able to make it during the day but will be with my "better half" in the evening. So if it is an all day thing, I'll get rat arsed and then give her a few black eyes around 8ish

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 18:35   #55
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't be there until 8 and that's supposedly fine, so presumably it isn't all day.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 19:12   #56
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You think you're all going to be fashionably late.

Well you're not.

Is it just going to be yahwe and I all day then until someone comes along in the evening to stop us from screaming at each other?
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 19:20   #57
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i haven't looked into acommodation. Or parking.

I hate driving into London

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 19:40   #58
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Or parking.
Just don't do a skiddy
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 19:43   #59
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there are plenty of places where parking is free all weekend around the british museum. alternatively you could drive in park near a tube station and tube in
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 20:00   #60
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there are plenty of places where parking is free all weekend around the british museum. alternatively you could drive in park near a tube station and tube in
congestion charge...

Is Pig the only person staying in a hotel/hostel in central London that weekend?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 20:33   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
congestion charge...

Is Pig the only person staying in a hotel/hostel in central London that weekend?
congestion charge doesn't even cover all of zone one ...
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 20:43   #62
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
congestion charge doesn't even cover all of zone one ...
I thought it didn't cover weekends either.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:03   #63
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I thought it didn't cover weekends either.
It doesn't.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:10   #64
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
congestion charge...

No, I'm probably going to and Phang said he would too. Are we all just going to go for the one pig booked at? seems sensible.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:25   #65
Ste
Bored

Quote:
No, I'm probably going to and Phang said he would too. Are we all just going to go for the one pig booked at? seems sensible.
I guess it would make sense for us all to stay in one big room then...

Me, You, Phang, Pig...
If we get it up to 8 then it's only £15 each.

Just not sure I can be arsed staying in a room with "omg i'm backpacking round europe" people.
Although they're generally easier to pull, it'll be a bit wierd... (and the easy-to-pull ones will probably still be in the bar when we get back )

EDIT - oh, there's only 4 bed rooms for £22 each available now.
**** it's gonna be a busy hostel with 700 beds...

Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:30   #66
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would you really want to pull people in a room you're sharing with others? Wouldn't that be a bit odd. Ok, I'm sure most of us have done it, but still, not something I'd plan on doing.

Then again, I am asking Ste...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:33   #67
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Would you really want to pull people in a room you're sharing with others? Wouldn't that be a bit odd. Ok, I'm sure most of us have done it, but still, not something I'd plan on doing.

Then again, I am asking Ste...
have you ever been hostelling?

I'm not sure I'd want to shag someone with other people in the room but there's always the toilets down the hall

Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:48   #68
Yahwe
I am.

I don't know how I can put this any clearer:

YOU

ARE

GOING

TO

GET

AIDS!
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 21:50   #69
Tomkat

Classy as always Ste

Errrrrrm I don't know if I'm staying or not.
Trains back to Woking go at either 1am or 7am. None in-between. Bummer.

Screw it I'll stay at a hostel with you chumps too (unless it makes it inconvenient with fitting me into numbers).

How big are those rooms etc? Count me in - I'll pay up!
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:12   #70
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Is it just going to be yahwe and I all day then until someone comes along in the evening to stop us from screaming at each other?
Nah, I'll come on time. I'll stay at the hostel too I guess, since getting a 1am train home to Chelmsford would just be shit.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:48   #71
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I stayed at hostels for 6 weeks (I never got bummed or aids once) however I did have a healthy sex life.

The way I see a hostel is its a bed in a clean and warm place. Why pay £50 a night when you can pay £15 get some kip and catch the train back the next day. It works out great.

Anyway its all booked now, I guess if enough of us book there we can phone them up asking to put us all in a room or something, but even if we are in different rooms not much of a biggy we will be drunk and probably will just pass out.

I did last time after I gave ste a hand job.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:58   #72
Yahwe
I am.

YOU

ARE

GOING

TO

GET

AIDS

TOO!
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:01   #73
pig
1up on you

Quote:

YOU

ARE

GOING

TO

GET

AIDS

TOO!
Ah but I always protect myself.

I wear a crisp packet!
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 23:05   #74
Ste
Bored

you don't get AIDS if you kill her afterwards...

Unread 20 Jul 2006, 07:19   #75
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
have you ever been hostelling?
Err...no.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 09:14   #76
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Err...no.
you missed out duder ;o
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 19:17   #77
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
RMT members visiting London can now take advantage of affordable accomodation at the union's Maritime House building, Clapham. Single rooms are available for just £24 per night to members and close family. Maritime House is a few minutes walk from Clapham Common station for quick access to central London.
This would be fab only I just moved back up north you tits.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 19:22   #78
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
This would be fab only I just moved back up north you tits.
Also Clapham Common is zone 2 and not that near where the GD Meet would be taking place
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 03:16   #79
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think I have to bow out; turns out I did have a prior commitment after all. Birthday part of a friend close enough that it would be enormously rude not to attend, plus there'll loads of people I won't see again otherwise. So, uh, yeah. Have fun!
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 12:01   #80
Yahwe
I am.

phang's too nervous
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 12:49   #81
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
phang's too nervous
Don't use reverse psychology!
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 13:23   #82
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Don't use reverse psychology!
don't talk bollocks!
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 18:27   #83
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

actually, i am considering and reconsidering. As a friend pointed out, almost all of the people I actually give two shits about at the real people party will be going to leeds with me, and the other two applied to the same uni.

I'll decide somewhere closer to the 11th hour.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 18:31   #84
Yahwe
I am.

the fewer people who come the more fun I can have with dda's donated fortune!!
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 20:12   #85
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i will have a grand total of about a tenner left for that weekend, which just about covers travel for saturday and sunday, and nothing else so i too, will probably have to miss out.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 20:39   #86
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

i am a generous soul and will buy you a drink!
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 01:23   #87
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

The main problem with GD meets is you bunch of ****tards not bringing ID and looking about twelve.

Yes, Simon and Henry, this is you two.

And Blasto. But he had good excuse.

So.

Bring your passport or your driving licence. Providing you're 18+.

If you're not, **** off, we're out on the piss.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 02:16   #88
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i will have a grand total of about a tenner left for that weekend, which just about covers travel for saturday and sunday, and nothing else so i too, will probably have to miss out.
Don't be a twonk.

I'll buy you a drink. Yahwe will buy you a drink.

dda with his generous donation will buy you a drink.

It's a terrible excuse.
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 03:23   #89
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'll buy you a drink. Yahwe will buy you a drink.

dda with his generous donation will buy you a drink
Dear Madam,

As CEO of Yahwe Corp. I must inform you that we as an organisation can not support your outrageous claims.

Yahwe Corp. is a large and highly profitable organisation. We are not in the business of unscheduled charity work. Furthermore at this moment in time we act as trustee of a large capital sum donated by a private client Mr dda. It would be a grossly negligent performance of our role as trustee if we were to committ to your proposed spending plan.

I hope and trust that legal action will not be required.

Yours,

Yahwe
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 03:27   #90
Tomkat

Quote:
Dear Madam,

As CEO of Yahwe Corp. I must inform you that we as an organisation can not support your outrageous claims.

Yahwe Corp. is a large and highly profitable organisation. We are not in the business of unscheduled charity work. Furthermore at this moment in time we act as trustee of a large capital sum donated by a private client Mr dda. It would be a grossly negligent performance of our role as trustee if we were to committ to your proposed spending plan.

I hope and trust that legal action will not be required.

Yours,

Yahwe
gay
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 08:26   #91
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You just figured that out?
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 11:10   #92
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
The main problem with GD meets is you bunch of ****tards not bringing ID and looking about twelve.

Yes, Simon and Henry, this is you two.

And Blasto. But he had good excuse.

So.

Bring your passport or your driving licence. Providing you're 18+.

If you're not, **** off, we're out on the piss.
I always bring my id, and had it everywhere I went. Wasnt me that was the problem ;/

Blasto with his converse/no id and Henry without ID ;/

Looking twelve is great but after all these years I have worked out I need ID, so I dont step out the door without it (true story )
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 18:05   #93
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be bringing ID as well, so don't worry about me! (although my presence will guarantee that you all get IDed )
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 18:32   #94
Ste
Bored

it was the same when Adam (midge5) came.

It looks like I can't make it this weekend... i'm sorry

Unread 23 Jul 2006, 22:18   #95
Yahwe
I am.

Tomorrow I will announce where we are going.

oooooooooo

isn't it exciting!!!
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 22:55   #96
Tomkat

I'm moist with anticipation!
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 13:48   #97
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:

oooooooooo

isn't it exciting!!!
Come on then...

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 14:10   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

oooooooooo

isn't it exciting!!!
This meet would improve significantly if yahwe announced where everyone was going and then instead everyone bar yahwe went to some place completely different.
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 16:19   #99
pig
1up on you

Tell us then!
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 20:23   #100
Yahwe
I am.

It appears that I lied.

I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad wittle boy