User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: POTW?
Pabman - "Well **** you, buster and **** everything else." 22 59.46%
Feffeh - Teenage Dreams. 11 29.73%
The shadows lengthen - LOLcake with tea 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 28 Jul 2005, 16:22   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation POTW Voting.

It's back:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...08&postcount=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
So you're basically... what you're essentially doing... what's happening here is...

**** it. **** you. **** you and your girlfriend, **** your bus, **** your door, your praise and your financial rewards. **** your sense of satisfaction, your self-esteem, your happiness and **** your future. **** it all, right in the ass, right there in the goddamn starfish.

I have none of that. No girlfriend, no bus, no mother****ing 'oh look how awesome I am' door, sure as Christ no financial rewards. I can't get no satisfaction, and I'm not happy.

You come here, you ****, you ****ing come here, you ****, you come here and you tell us all how well you're doing? Well **** you, buster and **** everything else. We've got Deepflow here who's so mashed he doesn't even know what a door is, let alone ****ing praising it. We've T&F with a cancer-riddled ex, MM being a fag about girls, Yahwe getting eaten alive by flying bastards, Vaio fighting the establishment, Deffeh near having a heart-attack in Thresher of all places, the list goes on and ****ing on.

This is a train, you schmuck, this is a one-way train to hell and do you know who you are? Do you know who you are on this train? You're the ****ing whack-job sat at the front with his cock out grinning like a moron, and you're ****ing up the vibe. GET OFF MY TRAIN.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...6&postcount=54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Kurashima : Thats Not Really Funny (The Eels)
Idimmu : Get Up Offa That Thang (James Brown)
Jammy Jim : Baby Driver (Simon & Garfunkel)
Sunday8pm : Everyday i love you less and less (Kaiser Chiefs)
Rids : Keep The Customer Satisfied (Simon & Garfunkel)
nodrog : Why dont you get a job (Offspring)
Dante : Beggar on a Beach of Gold (Mike & The Mechanics)
Androme : Someone always hates someone (Mike & The Mechanics)
Texan : Ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayitsworldwouldfallapart (Manics)
chika : Cant stand me now (libertines)
Embroglio : Smile like you mean it (Killers)
Silversmoke : Angel is a Centerfold (J Giels Band)
Dace : Dissapearing Boys (Greenday)
dda : American Idiot (Greenday)
Muslim : I Dont Want To Know If You Are Lonely (Greenday)
Omega3 : Why do you try so hard to hate me (Electric Soft Parade)
Koen : Come on Eileen (Dexys midnight runners)
NB3 : Money For Nothing (Dire Straits)
Vermillion : Have You Seen Me Lately (Counting Crows)
Dead Meat : Two Thousand Years (Billy Joel)
Theamion : Sports & Wine (Ben Folds Five)
Dre : One Angry Dwarf & 200 Solemn Faces (Ben Folds Five)
Deepflow : Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Toccata & Fugue : Red Alert (Basement Jaxx)
Madi : Deep Inside Of You (3rd Eye Blind)
Yahwe : Hey boy, Hey Girl (Chemical Brothers)
lokken : Take a walk on the wild side (Lou Reed)
Phang : Lovely Head (goldfrapp)
Skiddy : I predict a riot (Kaiser chiefs)
Marilyn Manson : Hello, I Love you (The Doors)
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...11&postcount=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
http://homepage.eircom.net/~tsm13/NottingHillGate.jpg

lol! could of made it bit more official looking!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 16:26   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: POTW Voting.

pab for the lyrical gangster win.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 16:31   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Has to be Pab.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 17:26   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

here i go with the flow
cause pablissimo is in the house, ya kno?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 00:30   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This what happens when I miss the internet for a few days.

I miss threads like these.

Shame I didn't get mentioned.

Ah well.

Pabs the winner for me.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 03:31   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
pab for the lyrical gangster win.
for mocking kura?

everyone does that.

mostly when he walks in the room
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 10:21   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
for mocking kura?

everyone does that.

mostly when he walks in the room
true, but when it's done well, i feel a need to reward it, to encourage a higher standard of mocking.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:13   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

I actually printed Pab's entry out yesterday, and I kept producing it from my pocket when things were becoming grim, which they frequently did. It cheered me up no end. \0/
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:56   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I actually printed Pab's entry out yesterday, and I kept producing it from my pocket when things were becoming grim, which they frequently did. It cheered me up no end. \0/
That's hot
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 12:49   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
That's hot
Bubbling.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 13:06   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have I actually won a POTW where I've not either been one of
  • Agressive and scathing
  • Having sex with clowns

?
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 13:07   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: POTW Voting.

Has anyone?