User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 16:48   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Divs at work

Ive never been a fan of the clientele at the nightclub where i work part time, and its got to the stage where i just take the piss out of them now
To emphasise my point, a few weeks ago i drew on my hand with a black pen the double bar symboy that chris martin from Coldplay had on his own arm, in a show of support for one of my fav bands , whose album had just been released at the time.
Anyway at work the girls tries to chat me up, and im suspicious as soon as i see the gypsee style see through white skirt, with matching see through white top and fake tan.
But the Conversation proceeds as follows anyway

<NedGirl> Heh i love your tatoo what does it mean?
<Rinoa> Its to show support for my fav band coldplay
<Nedgirl> hmm havent heard of them before are you winding me up?
<Rinoa> *laughes* and pauses, hmm yeah sorry i was its a prison tattoo...
<Nedgirl> hmm you dont look like youve been in prison please just tell me what the tatto is for...
<Rinoa> OKay ill be honest with you we scan our hands to open the tills ( i make a scanning gesture on our card reader with my hand and she nods her head.
<Nedgirl> cool i havent seen that before.
<Rinoa> no its pretty new, its called biometrics.
<nedgirl> okay, anyway can i have your number
<Rinoa> Umm sorry im flattered but i have a girlfriend ( LIE)
<Nedgirl> Oh it wast for me it was for my mate over there (YEAH RIGHT U FILFY NEDETTE)

at this point she storms off and im sitting laughing looking at my obviously pen drawn on tattoo thinking wtf am i doing here. So to summarise dont ever come to this nightclub
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 16:53   #2
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

And you get paid to do this?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:32   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

okey doke, thanks for sharing
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:36   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Divs at work

I don't know who is more shit - the girl, or you, for posting this.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:47   #5
Artuaistic
Artu

Artuaistic is infamous around these partsArtuaistic is infamous around these parts

that was comical. but then im gay, so thats summat i c very often, and i can imagine the facial expressions.

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:28   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Am I the only one who was seriously thinking that I was reading a post by Yahwe just now and going "What the..."?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:35   #7
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Am I the only one who was seriously thinking that I was reading a post by Yahwe just now and going "What the..."?
No
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:51   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
see

i was going to let this one slide. i was planning to just ignore it and explain away this inane garbarge you've typed on the grounds that 'it's not his fault that he's foreign' or 'usually he's not so utterly shit'

but on consideration

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

concentrate on those words in bold leshy. try and answer them.

I am not merely criticising your obvious retarded inability to distinguish between the way two people type.

though.

let's face it.

I could.

I would never, have never, could never type 'i c' instead of 'i see' BUT THEN YOU DON'T CARE DO YOU?

BECAUSE THAT WASN'T WHAT YOU MEANT WAS IT YOU ****-TARD

what you meant was that he said he was gay.

your cheap (OH AND LET US NOT FORGET SHIT) little post was because he said he was gay.

that was your 'link'. and you decided to try and make cheap humour out of it.

If this level of desperate personal attack and biggotry is what you've been reduced to in your desperate, 'sump feeding', desire to get rep then you seriously need to consider why the **** you post at all.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 19:00   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
That I read that post, thought it was written by you and thought "What the..."
Quote:
BUT THEN YOU DON'T CARE DO YOU?
I'm not sure what I should care about, but I don't.
Quote:
OH AND LET US NOT FORGET SHIT
Never forget shit!

I did as you said and only concentrated on the bold parts. I have no idea what the rest of your post was about.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 19:17   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pathetic.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 20:37   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
pathetic.
As per your instructions.

Ninja edit: I read the rest of your post now that I actually had time to do so. His post was formed pretty much in exactly the same way you type your posts. Moderate to short sentences, each one line apart, using some pretty poor grammar and little punctuation. The reasons you highlighted why the post could not have been yours were exactly the reasons why I was "What the..." upon reading it.

So thanks for stating the obvious and reaffirming my observations.

Last edited by Leshy; 30 Jun 2005 at 20:51.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:00   #12
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Can you be elitest and like Coldplay?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:19   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
His post was formed pretty much in exactly the same way you type your posts. Moderate to short sentences, each one line apart, using some pretty poor grammar and little punctuation. The reasons you highlighted why the post could not have been yours were exactly the reasons why I was "What the..." upon reading it.
Yahwe has an extra paragraph as space between each of his lines, Rinoa doesn't.

Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:22   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Yahwe has an extra paragraph as space between each of his lines, Rinoa doesn't.
The issue of confusion was Artuaistic's post, not Rinoa's.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:25   #15
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The issue of confusion was Artuaistic's post, not Rinoa's.
Oh.

Well, I didn't get confused between Artuaistic's post and a Yahwe post
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:26   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

<3

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:28   #17
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In the lexicon of GD, what does <3 mean?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:32   #18
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it represents a heart rotated sideways

or a pair of testes.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:32   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
In the lexicon of GD, what does <3 mean?
It is Internets for a little heart. If you tilt your head 90 degrees, it forms a little heart.

Edit: Beaten.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:36   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
it represents a heart rotated sideways

or a pair of testes.
or breasts

or ice cream.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:43   #21
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

i always thought it was supposed to be lips, kissing...
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 21:47   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nah, a heart is less faggy

(have i learnt NOTHING from this thread? )
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:03   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
the nightclub where i work part time

Where do you work?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:22   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
see

i was going to let this one slide. i was planning to just ignore it and explain away this inane garbarge you've typed on the grounds that 'it's not his fault that he's foreign' or 'usually he's not so utterly shit'
I didn't mistake it, but then I didn't really read it.

1. Neither of you have an avatar, so the poster cannot be quickly identified out of the corner of the eye.

2. You use double spacing between every line of your post.

3. You don't use capital letters at the beginning of the lines.

At a glance, I can see how it would be difficult to distinguish between the two of you.

Surely you can see that?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:24   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

1. Neither of you have an avatar, so the poster cannot be quickly identified out of the corner of the eye.

At a glance, I can see how it would be difficult to distinguish between the two of you.

Surely you can see that?

Are you sure?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:26   #26
dda
USS Oklahoma

I'm still working on telling the difference between Yahwe and me.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:29   #27
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

but yawhe is , I have no idea who Artuaistic is...
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:38   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Surely you can see that?
how desperate must we get.

"it wasn't because you were both black that i asked you if you were brothers... it was .... errrr... well... i happened to notice that you both had a blue on your shoes, i mean of course his shoes were blue and your's were blue and white striped but that seemed pretty similar to me when i first met you ... at a glance ... so that was why i asked if you were brothers ... i wasn't talking about race ..."

how ****ing desperate must we get before we can accept that leshy, who is usually alright, made a stupid post trying to make fun of homosexuals and that that was an inapropriate joke to make.

that it was low, petty and pathetic.

how much bollocks are we going to pretend is true?

and how long before leshy does the grown up thing and just admits it?
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:57   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Oh, ffs. Stop pretending to be victimized.

If I was going to do a "Huh huh Yahwe is a homosexual" joke for some inane reason, it would a) actually be a joke, and b) be funny. The only thing that happened here, was that due to the post formatting being pretty much identical to yours, I was under the initial assumption that I was reading a post made by you.

When I read the "i'm gay" part, I was very confused because it's not something you would normally if ever say in such a post, although it did not completely dissuade me from being under the impression that it was still your post. The rest of the post such as the "i c" and the "o btw coldplay rule" made me think for a second that you had made some sort of very strange "comedy-sarcasm post" that I wasn't getting, before I turned my eyes left and read that it was someone completely unknown.

That is what I commented upon, not the fact that the word "gay" was in the post. If you took some sort of offense to what I said, I'm more than willing to apologize, but the next time you feel the need to read things into posts that aren't there or victimize yourself, leave me out of it, thanks.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:02   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't know who is more shit - the girl, or you, for posting this.
deffo him
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:02   #31
Yahwe
I am.

bollocks.

if you were 'confused' by this series of 'bizzare events that happened to you while reading a post' you do realise there's a simple answer? no? it's called looking at the poster's name. you'll find it clearly displayed to the left of the post.

you made a cheap gay joke and now you're squirming.

I told you i was tempted to ignore it. i just didn't.

unlucky you.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:10   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
it's called looking at the poster's name..
I'm rolling my eyes at this.

For someone who is reading a lot into posts, you don't seem to be very good at reading what is actually written.
Quote:
The rest of the post [...] made me think for a second that you had made some sort of very strange "comedy-sarcasm post" that I wasn't getting, before I turned my eyes left and read that it was someone completely unknown.
What I posted was not a joke, merely a remark. If you didn't find it funny, that's great, because it was never intended to be funny. I may occasionally make jokes that are of questionable quality, but I'd like to think that when I do, they are not of the "lol a gay" category.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:16   #33
Yahwe
I am.

so would i

but wishing won't make it true.

even at a quick glance while squinting in dark glasses you can see the colour blue in his posts, not in mine

but no. i love this new line of argument you've adopted to defend yourself. rather than saying silly me i ****ed up and made a very bad and also in bad taste joke you've gone with no no, i was being genuine, it was just a stupid observation i made because i am a retard

rather than plead insanity to an obvious crime, you're pleading being a spastic to an obvious act of biggotry.

how far down are you gonna dig?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:20   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
how far down are you gonna dig?
Not much further, as I just went through the bridge and found the troll.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:23   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
that was comical. but then im gay, so thats summat i c very often, and i can imagine the facial expressions.

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
even this isn't convincing.

oh sorry leshy,

my apologies.

i brought up the issue in question again.

you seem to prefer it when you can deflect attention away from it.

oh dear.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:26   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
even this isn't convincing.
Thanks for clearing up why I was confused, rather than convinced.

Now stop being a drama queen.

(That's right, now I went there.)
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:46   #37
Yahwe
I am.

no.

now you carried on.

look leshy. i'm not going to let this slide. i don't for a moment believe (yet) that you are seriously bigoted and homophobic: but there is no shortage of people who are.
I will not let it take root in these forums.

not for a second.

because their are people here less confident than me, less arrogant than me, less tough than me. people better than me. who are used to prejudice and bigotry because of their sexual preference. who day by day have to ignore the derogatory use of the word gay.

I don't care how silly you think i'm being by highlighting what you did

you can yell at your screen and roll your eyes. if i get neg rep'd to hell, if i get a reputation for 'being difficult'. it doesn't matter. i am big enough and ugly enough to survive it.

but I will fight this. to the point i bore you all to tears if need be.

what you did was just plain wrong. it was silly, but it wasn't even comedy. it was a cheap dig.

If in future you want to take a cheap attack at me, then attack my hair or my one finger typing or my bad spelling. but for ****'s sake never again attack such a vulnerable group of good people just to make a cheap point at my expense.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:49   #38
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You type with one finger? lol! Gay!

oops....
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:50   #39
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
attack my hair or my one finger typing
Which finger?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:09   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I don't care how silly you think i'm being by highlighting what you did
What you think I did.

Someone without an avatar and thus lacking the normal quick visual representation of the poster, just like you have, made a post with no capitalisation and double line spacing, just like you do. This had me under the impression that I was going to be reading a post made by you. The poster stated that he was a homosexual, just like you are, but then the contents of the post were completely unlike something you would normally post.

Since hardly any newcomers ever come onto General Discussions, my first subconcious thought was not "Oh, this is clearly someone I've never seen before", but "What the hell is Yahwe talking about?". Then, I looked to the left of the post and noticed that it was in fact someone else, clearing up all confusion. Then, I decided to make a post about it.

Now, if you somehow want to read into that that I must be homophobic, and was somehow trying to make a cheap dig at homosexuals, then I can only ask what you are on. Saying "Hey, I thought for a moment this post which is identical to the posting style that Yahwe uses, was in fact made by Yahwe, but I was seriously wondering what the hell he was on about as it was wildly different from anything Yahwe would post" does not somehow in my mind constitute a joke, an insult or a dig, nor does it contain some subliminal message.

I did not even refer to the "gay" part of the post, I did not highlight it, I did not even mention it. But because it contains the word "gay" and many people like to make "lol a gay" jokes, that's obviously what I must have been doing, right? Well, you're flat out wrong. And continually stating that I was in fact making a cheap joke at the cost of homosexuals around the world, does not somehow change the fact that that is not true.

Now if you wish to make a stand against homophobic comments, that's great and I'm all the way with you. But a) there was no homophobia or notion of it going around in this thread until you brought it here, and b) you are preaching to the choir, as I myself place great value on personal freedom in all aspects, regardless of and including sexual preference.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:20   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
What you think I did.

Someone without an avatar and thus lacking the normal quick visual representation of the poster, just like you have, made a post with no capitalisation and double line spacing, just like you do. This had me under the impression that I was going to be reading a post made by you. The poster stated that he was a homosexual, just like you are, but then the contents of the post were completely unlike something you would normally post.

Since hardly any newcomers ever come onto General Discussions, my first subconcious thought was not "Oh, this is clearly someone I've never seen before", but "What the hell is Yahwe talking about?". Then, I looked to the left of the post and noticed that it was in fact someone else, clearing up all confusion. Then, I decided to make a post about it.
hi nodrog

... oh wait ... sorry...

but you must understand. he types in english, you type in english. he uses paragraphs, you use praragraphs...

it wasn't until i read the crap you wrote that i realised it wasn't nodrog. but i still made a post about it afterwards.

not for any reason i just did.

for christ's sake leshy look at the original post. no one in their right mind could think it was me. AND THEN THERE'S THE FACT OF HIS BRIGHT BLUE SIG (THAT 'VISUAL REPRESENTATION' YOU SEEM TO NEED SO MUCH)

so now there are 3 options
1) you did what i've been saying all along and can't admit it
2) you made a stupid mistake between to obviously different posts by people with different nicknames and everything because you need psychiatric help and remedial education (your earlier excuse)
3) you just decided on a whim to post the most utterly boring totaly inconsequential post about 'how you almost did something but then didn't' (your latest excuse)

which one is it leshy?
(PS i think the answer's clear)
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:22   #42
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.

yahwe you're losing your cool over an internet thread.

thats very ungod-like, whats going on?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:25   #43
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Christ, this one could go a while, anybody have some popcorn?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:26   #44
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Wow.

yahwe you're losing your cool over an internet thread.

thats very ungod-like, whats going on?
i don't care if my epenis becomes an evagina.

somethings are worth fighting for.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:28   #45
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i don't care if my epenis becomes an evagina.

somethings are worth fighting for.
this is the internet, nothing is worth fighting for
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:31   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
hi nodrog
So are you taking a serious stand, or are you simply trolling?

Because you just went from a pretty good plea against homophobic remarks, back to your overused "It is impossible to mistake a post for one made by someone else" argument, which is plain bollocks, as we've seen for example with Ste and Stew.

So now there are three options available to us:
  • You thought you saw a homophobic remark, was annoyed, found out you were wrong and are trying to cover it up by continually repeating that there was a homophobic remark. Because hey, if you say it frequently enough, it must be true.
  • You saw a pretty good opportunity to troll, thought you could play the gay sympathy vote to get it going, and have succeeded in doing so for a pretty good while.
  • You saw a dig at homosexuals around the world, you still continue to see it, and you genuinely believe your assumptions cannot possibly be wrong, so now you're clinging on to them and defending them claw and tooth.

So which one is it, Yahwe? And if you go for option one or three, I would seriously like to know from you exactly what dig was made at homosexuals. What negativism exactly was made about homosexuals in general or about you in particular?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:36   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuaistic

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
Quote:
yes leshy.

it's all me. i'm making it up. for lots and lots of totally irrational reasons.

(o btw coldplay rule.)

PS. well done in persisting in your tactic of ignoring my points and trying to make this personal. i already said you slipped up. i've already said i think it was uncharacteristic. but you just carry on posting till you bury the actual point in question.

leshy the politician
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:46   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
well done in persisting in your tactic of ignoring my points and trying to make this personal
Says the person who didn't answer my simple question, called me retarded several times and turned this thread into some personal bickering match. I hope you don't smash too much of your house when throwing those bricks around.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:58   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I hope you don't smash too much of your house when throwing those bricks around.
this is grade A political material.

but

there is a point

Quote:

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
Quote:
let's play a game of HUNT THE SIMILARITIES

Quote:

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
well... I can use apostrophes, i don't use words like summat, i type out 'i see', i can spell 'oh' and i am too old to know who cold play are ....

BUT OF COURSE YOU KEEP SWEARING BLIND THAT IT WASN'T THE WORD GAY YOU REACTED TO

even you can't be convinced. (oh and if you dare to mention visual aids again may i point out that i have a full line of bright green blobs and that his sig is bright blue)

but it can't be the word gay that made you post. it can't be

EXCEPT THAT THERE IS NO OTHER ****ING EXPLANATION IS THERE????????????

AND POST AFTER ****ING POST BY YOU CAN'T HIDE THIS TRUTH CAN THEY.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 02:09   #50
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

You're falling into repetitions now. And bold, caps and underline are not a substitute for arguments or reasoning. Shouting only serves to hide the fact you actually have nothing to say.
Quote:
even you can't be convinced.
Quote:
Thanks for clearing up why I was confused, rather than convinced.