User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: POTW?
This isn't the Sith Lord you've been looking for - Lou and Andy. 26 57.78%
Oh Sarina, wild and free, oh Sarina, sing for me - Love is like a flower, holds a lot of rain. 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 22 Jun 2005, 21:14   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation POTW Voting.

'Poor week':

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...9&postcount=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
queball: Now what would you like? They've got Philosophy with Economics, Statistics, oh, Pure Mathematics, you like that.

Nod: Want that one.

queball: Ah, I don't think you'll like that one. That one's a BSc in German with Surfing.

Nod: Want that one.

queball: But you said that the Germans were a quintessentially statist people, whose inherent love of order above the principles of natural liberty had been their downfall on so many occassions in the past.

Nod: Yeah I know.

queball: Now, are you sure?

Nod: Yeah.

queball: Are you sure you want to apply for this one? Because there'll be a right kerfuffle if you decide to change course.

Nod: I-want-that-one.

queball: You're sure?

Nod: (Nods head vigourously.) Yeah.

queball: Oh-kay

(Cut to Nod sitting in the lecture theatre halfway through the academic year.)

Nod: (To queball.) I think it's a pile of shite.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes you are correct, at the age of 16 I decided to renounce the evils of drugs (except alcohol and cigarettes and prescription drugs (especially the contraceptive pill) as they are pure and saintly drugs) and become a Gothic-Troll.

Living life as a flower is interesting. People water me sometimes which is nice, it reminds me of taking a shower back when I was in human form. It can be a very dull life though, and having no hands makes it rather difficult to type. And worse still is trying to carry out my job as a cook. However I get by as best I can, I have a good life all in all. I do feel a bit sorry for Tony at times, I often feel he doesn't really enjoy the sex, and he is always conscious that he might break a petal off or crush me. But he loves me so it is OK. I really can't moan. Sometimes I wish I was still human, but then it is much cheaper to feed and clothe myself now which is a bonus.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 22 Jun 2005 at 23:53.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 21:49   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: POTW Voting.

my love to mm-

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 10:06   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: POTW Voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Go Sar!
Et tu, Brute?
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 10:39   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Nique TA mere!
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:11   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

Quote:
Ta mere!
Don't make me ban you again.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 22:41   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
excuse me?
You heard me. Now get the **** outta my thread before I send Blasty over to cap your sorry ass.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 22:57   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't know why I got dragged into this...

*sigh*
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 09:52   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Just get the **** outta my office.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:05   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Sure, I'm the Chief of Police.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:06   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 10:16   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

47, on average. All of them trill flavoured.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:57   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I know it's over, still I cling, I don't know where else I can go.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 22:09   #13
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

'twas a shite week to be sure
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote